• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I may sound like a jerk if I say this but....If she dies....So what?" He asked "We have the power to bring her back.......If she were to die I would much rather have her be gone forever"
(( You just said that to her sister xD You are one fucked up person xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I may sound like a jerk if I say this but....If she dies....So what?" He asked "We have the power to bring her back.......If she were to die I would much rather have her be gone forever"
"So what? So what?! She's my sister that's what! And how would we bring her back huh? Does it look like anyone here can summon someone or use necromancy over here? Because as far as I know, none of us can." Nora glared at him.

Roman said:
(( I don't know if I wanna do that xD
(( Yes you do. You know you want to (>u>) ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"So what? So what?! She's my sister that's what! And how would we bring her back huh? Does it look like anyone here can summon someone or use necromancy over here? Because as far as I know, none of us can." Nora glared at him.
(( I can imagine Roman's reaction. He tends to... Overreact when it concerns Snow or anyone close ))

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I just don't. I really don't xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

Al sighed "I could use my power to bring her back.......But that goes against nature.....She's in the spirit's hands now"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked around "Where......." He said to himself as he looked around "Creation?"
The man chuckled. "Yes... Creation... If you choose not to accept a much graver fate awaits you..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man chuckled. "Yes... Creation... If you choose not to accept a much graver fate awaits you..." He said.
Tal shook his head "I don't even know you" He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I could use my power to bring her back.......But that goes against nature.....She's in the spirit's hands now"
Nora stayed silent for a while, staring at the ground in front of her."Get out...." She said quietly, her face expressionless."If you're going to talk about Snow like that, get the fuck out of this room. Why come if you don't care?"

Roman said:
(( I can imagine Roman's reaction. He tends to... Overreact when it concerns Snow or anyone close ))

(( I just don't. I really don't xD ))
(( I would say bring him over, but he's with his new bornbaby boy.... So nvm! xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stayed silent for a while, staring at the ground in front of her."Get out...." She said quietly, her face expressionless."If you're going to talk about Snow like that, get the fuck out of this room. Why come if you don't care?"

(( I would say bring him over, but he's with his new bornbaby boy.... So nvm! xD ))
(( Yeah, he doing a little aging on the kid. Poor baby. ))

WeirdPrincess said:

Al blinked at her words "Because.......Like the others...The Spirit's have a plan for her...And if it's for her to die I will not go against it"

(The moment she said get out my reaction)

15%2B-%2B1

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked at her words "Because.......Like the others...The Spirit's have a plan for her...And if it's for her to die I will not go against it"
Nora stood up and looked at Al, tilting her head with a smile on her face."Oh yeah? You're just gonna let her die, when she has a husband, four/ three kids and people who love her....and three siblings who'd be devastated to know that she died. You're an asshole, as I said before get the fuck out." She said before punching him in the face and sitting down when she was done.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood up and looked at Al, tilting her head with a smile on her face."Oh yeah? You're just gonna let her die, when she has a husband, four/ three kids and people who love her....and three siblings who'd be devastated to know that she died. You're an asshole, as I said before get the fuck out." She said before punching him in the face and sitting down when she was done.
Al closed his eyes "Fine...If that's how you truly feel I will leave" He said before walking out of the room slamming the door behind him

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "Fine...If that's how you truly feel I will leave" He said before walking out of the room slamming the door behind him
Nora sighed and rubbed her face in frustration,"Fucking great... if he didn't say something so fucking stupid and hurtful none of this would have happened." She whispered before staring over at Snow. Alastair was walking as he heard a door slam. He blinked in surprise before going towards the noise and seeing Al leaving. He followed behind him and lightly touched his shoulder. "Where are you going? I thought you were hear to help Snow?"

Roman said:
"Well, I am here and I'm your friend. That's a plus." Takeshi said happily. "Though it is pretty sad you always came alone. Did you try making friends?"
Violetta nodded, playing with the small chunk of space rock.

"Yeah, once... but they drifted away. It's kinda hard to keep friends when you always know you'll outlive them."

Her voice dropped a bit, but she smiled softly.

"But it is nice knowing you're my friend."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and rubbed her face in frustration,"Fucking great... if he didn't say something so fucking stupid and hurtful none of this would have happened." She whispered before staring over at Snow. Alastair was walking as he heard a door slam. He blinked in surprise before going towards the noise and seeing Al leaving. He followed behind him and lightly touched his shoulder. "Where are you going? I thought you were hear to help Snow?"
Al turned around and stared at him "It seems they don't want me here"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto finally got the words out, with a soft smile on his face. "You look perfect... More perfect than anyone else in the world..." He said softly.
Noir spun and stopped once she was facing Yuto. His comment made her whole face go red, even her ears, which only happened when she was really nervous. She smiled at Yuto and the chibis bounded over, landing in her hands. She brought them up to her face and they were super excited.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, playing with the small chunk of space rock.
"Yeah, once... but they drifted away. It's kinda hard to keep friends when you always know you'll outlive them."

Her voice dropped a bit, but she smiled softly.

"But it is nice knowing you're my friend."
Takeshi had a sad look on his face, when she spoke about how her friends all drifted away or on his mind, simply died. Though when she said it was nice he was here, he smiled, "Yeah. I'm glad to be here. It's better than roaming around doing nothing half the time."

shortyshot8 said:
Al turned around and stared at him "It seems they don't want me here"
Al was staring at nothing because Alastair was invisible, so it looked like he was talking to himself. "Who? What did you do?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Al was staring at nothing because Alastair was invisible, so it looked like he was talking to himself. "Who? What did you do?"
Al sighed "I said the truth...If the Spirit's say it's time for Snow to leave this world then it's time for her to leave"

Roman said:
Takeshi had a sad look on his face, when she spoke about how her friends all drifted away or on his mind, simply died. Though when she said it was nice he was here, he smiled, "Yeah. I'm glad to be here. It's better than roaming around doing nothing half the time."
Violetta smiled over at Takeshi before a sound blared loud enough that everyone on the outer ring could hear it. Violetta always thought it was impressive considering the vast expanse of the planet and the rings.

"Oh look it's starting up!"

She grinned, looking out at the inner track with excitement.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I said the truth...If the Spirit's say it's time for Snow to leave this world then it's time for her to leave"
(( He sounds like a believer xD ))

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled over at Takeshi before a sound blared loud enough that everyone on the outer ring could hear it. Violetta always thought it was impressive considering the vast expanse of the planet and the rings.
"Oh look it's starting up!"

She grinned, looking out at the inner track with excitement.
Takeshi turned his attention to the race. "Hm... This is impressive. That horn was VERY loud..." he said chuckling. "On the other hand, I can't wait to see who wins."

shortyshot8 said:
Alastair blinked a few times,"She's not going to die. Fuck the spirits, we'll find a way to bring her back if she dies."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked out the front door and made his way to the docks.
(i'm doing some last minute packing, moving into my college dorm tomorrow, so i probably wont be on at all tomorrow)
(Okay)

Amaya trotted close to him. "My legs hurt" she says sitting down

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blinked a few times,"She's not going to die. Fuck the spirits, we'll find a way to bring her back if she dies."
(( I have two people *grins evilly* ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Al frowned and lit his fist on fire "I can't allow you to do that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back