• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( He sounds like a believer xD ))
Takeshi turned his attention to the race. "Hm... This is impressive. That horn was VERY loud..." he said chuckling. "On the other hand, I can't wait to see who wins."
Violetta stared down at the racers.

"There's even a guy from earth! Oh wait... that's actually a girl... well still."

She studied over the other racers.

"Hm yeah, they all seem to be fairly new. Except for that guy in the black and red racer by that far corner. Heard he's been racing for a while. Fights dirty, but that just adds more publicity. The only rule here is the first person to cross the finish line, wins. Anything else is fair game. I once heard a rumor that a guy once entered so he could legally kill his lifelong rival. Or something cliche like that."

Another sound blared soon after and the racers were off, leaving trailed of colored light behind them.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned and lit his fist on fire "I can't allow you to do that"
"To bad. I can't allow her to die, so deal with it." Alastair said before he turned and walked off towards the room Nora was in.

WeirdPrincess said:
"To bad. I can't allow her to die, so deal with it." Alastair said before he turned and walked off towards the room Nora was in.
Al sighed "Idiots" He muttered

Lumina said:
Violetta stared down at the racers.
"There's even a guy from earth! Oh wait... that's actually a girl... well still."

She studied over the other racers.

"Hm yeah, they all seem to be fairly new. Except for that guy in the black and red racer by that far corner. Heard he's been racing for a while. Fights dirty, but that just adds more publicity. The only rule here is the first person to cross the finish line, wins. Anything else is fair game. I once heard a rumor that a guy once entered so he could legally kill his lifelong rival. Or something cliche like that."

Another sound blared soon after and the racers were off, leaving trailed of colored light behind them.
"That's dark." Takeshi said. "If I wanted to kill my rival I'd ask him to fight me. Though my rival is my best friend so that would be stupid." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Idiots" He muttered
Alastair turned back around and went over to Al before grabbing him by his neck and slamming him against the wall. "Are you that fucked up or something? Do you really not care about anyone but yourself?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair turned back around and went over to Al before grabbing him by his neck and slamming him against the wall. "Are you that fucked up or something? Do you really not care about anyone but yourself?"
Al sighed not caring "Do you know what it feels like? To not be able to die? Knowing you will have to watch the ones you love perish"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed not caring "Do you know what it feels like? To not be able to die? Knowing you will have to watch the ones you love perish"
"That sounds like a you problem. Not the problem that's going on right now....you also sound like a whiny bitch. Complaining about how you have to watch everyone you love die. Boo hoo, seeing as how you don't care about anything I'm sure you'll go on with life just fine."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds like a you problem. Not the problem that's going on right now....you also sound like a whiny bitch. Complaining about how you have to watch everyone you love die. Boo hoo, seeing as how you don't care about anything I'm sure you'll go on with life just fine."
Al's eyes turned to that of a Dragon's "You worthless little brat"

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at him "You think?"
"I'm so sorry...oh wait. No I'm not." Alastair said, now smiling as he tightened his grip. "I don't understand what Nora sees in you...you aren't all that great. I could find her someone much better then you....Mm..." He suddenly let go of him and hummed in thought as he tapped his chin. "I'll find her a suitor...then I'll let them get to know each other then be married...I like the sound of that."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm so sorry...oh wait. No I'm not." Alastair said, now smiling as he tightened his grip. "I don't understand what Nora sees in you...you aren't all that great. I could find her someone much better then you....Mm..." He suddenly let go of him and hummed in thought as he tapped his chin. "I'll find her a suitor...then I'll let them get to know each other then be married...I like the sound of that."
Al's face flashed in rage as he slammed his hand into the ground "Die!!" He yelled out as fire trailed through the floor

shortyshot8 said:
Al's face flashed in rage as he slammed his hand into the ground "Die!!" He yelled out as fire trailed through the floor
Alastair looked at the ground and tsked,"We're in a hospital full of humans. Are you that dumb?" He asked as he moved away from the fire.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked at the ground and tsked,"We're in a hospital full of humans. Are you that dumb?" He asked as he moved away from the fire.
Al looked at him "I don't care if they all die......Nora is the love of my life and you won't take that away from me!"

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Amaya trotted close to him. "My legs hurt" she says sitting down
Ayen chuckled "okay, i have a solution." he says as he picks her up and sets her on his shoulder. "better my love?" he says smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at him "I don't care if they all die......Nora is the love of my life and you won't take that away from me!"
Alastair chuckled,"Says who? The way you just insulted Snow, I don't think you really care about her. Nora cares deeply for Snow, even if she doesn't show it. Everything you said mad her angry...she could possibly hate you! You've put her through pain so why shouldn't I, as her brother, help her along as find a better suitor."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Says who? The way you just insulted Snow, I don't think you really care about her. Nora cares deeply for Snow, even if she doesn't show it. Everything you said mad her angry...she could possibly hate you! You've put her through pain so why shouldn't I, as her brother, help her along as find a better suitor."
Al shook his head angrily "I have faith in Nora I know she doesn't hate me!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head angrily "I have faith in Nora I know she doesn't hate me!"
Alastair chuckled again, "I can just hear her now. 'Oh I hate Al so much! He's such and asshole, why didn't I listen to my brother. He knows what's best. Al doesn't love me anyway.' Music to me ear, no?" He asked, smiling as he tilted his head.

(@TheRebelliousDragon Then he can have Primordial Light Manipulation and My character Kaota can Primordial Darkness Manipulation and that will make a great fight)

(Ahhh bored again @WeirdPrincess Free characters?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled again, "I can just hear her now. 'Oh I hate Al so much! He's such and asshole, why didn't I listen to my brother. He knows what's best. Al doesn't love me anyway.' Music to me ear, no?" He asked, smiling as he tilted his head.
Al's anger began to overflow "Shut up!!! You know nothing about her at all!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "okay, i have a solution." he says as he picks her up and sets her on his shoulder. "better my love?" he says smiling.
Amaya balanced herself. "yep, thanks" she says before giving him a cat kiss on his neck

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](How about you?Because She's got amazing and cool characters)

[/QUOTE]
(What do you mean how about me??? Also I know she has amazing and cool characters she is my GF after all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back