• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What the hell!?!" He yelled before running over
Nora sat amongst the smoke, staring at the floor. Alastair walked in the room and stood next to her,"Nora honey...is everything okay?" He asked softly. Nora looked up at him and smiled, "Everything is fine Alas...I'm okay."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat amongst the smoke, staring at the floor. Alastair walked in the room and stood next to her,"Nora honey...is everything okay?" He asked softly. Nora looked up at him and smiled, "Everything is fine Alas...I'm okay."
Al looked at her "What's going on?" He asked

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "sure, i mean, i got it for you though." he said teasingly
(i'm doing some last minute packing, so i wont be on much today, moving into my college dorm tomorrow, so i probably wont be on at all tomorrow)
"You did but of be pretty mean if I didn't share no?" She giggled as she stood up and took the cake to the kitchen getting plates and cutting two slices for them.

((That's fine uvu))

SoulofTobi said:
(if youre so bored why not download and emulator and some games? i'm playing god eater on a psp emulator between posts...)
(PSP?Well i have my crappy Ps3 but i don't feel like doing anything but Rp

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "What's going on?" He asked
Nora looked over at Al and smiled,"Hi! Who are you? Are you a friend of my brothers?" She asked happily. "Oh dear...this isn't good." Alastair muttered as he stared at Nora. "Her memories have been wiped...not all of them of course. She still has the important ones, but she seemed to forget who you are....what did she do in here while we were talking." He whispered as he rubbed his chin.

Nonalaka said:
"You did but of be pretty mean if I didn't share no?" She giggled as she stood up and took the cake to the kitchen getting plates and cutting two slices for them.
((That's fine uvu))
Roland chuckled "well, when you put it that way.." he said as he walked into the kitchen "how can i say no." he whispered into her ear before grabbing his plate.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked over at Al and smiled,"Hi! Who are you? Are you a friend of my brothers?" She asked happily. "Oh dear...this isn't good." Alastair muttered as he stared at Nora. "Her memories have been wiped...not all of them of course. She still has the important ones, but she seemed to forget who you are....what did she do in here while we were talking." He whispered as he rubbed his chin.
Al frowned "I see.......She remembers the important ones.....But she doesn't remember me.....Meaning I wasn't important to her"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "good, because that's why I'm getting a boat with the extra room, i always bring a lot of fish ashore." he said with a big grin.
Amaya nodded and layed on his shoulder and curled up.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Hey @shortyshot8 Half-God Half-Sanctum now that sounds like a cool idea

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah no)

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "I see.......She remembers the important ones.....But she doesn't remember me.....Meaning I wasn't important to her"
Alastair sighed,"That's not it. I think I know the problem here." He said as he looked back at Al. Nora looked between the two,"Is something the matter? You two look worried...or angry...I can't tell which."

@Lumina (Are you ever gonna reply with Tobi and Rin???)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed,"That's not it. I think I know the problem here." He said as he looked back at Al. Nora looked between the two,"Is something the matter? You two look worried...or angry...I can't tell which."
Al blinked "What's the damn problem?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and layed on his shoulder and curled up.
Ayen spotted the boat he wanted and rented it for the day, after that he loaded his stuff into it before getting into it himself.

Tokihama Kaota](Why) [/QUOTE] (Because [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] said that there will most likely be no more Sanctum's or Half Sanctum's)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, when you put it that way.." he said as he walked into the kitchen "how can i say no." he whispered into her ear before grabbing his plate.
Dakota smiled lightly as she took her own plate and sat down "So, you said before that you had 4 close friends right? Where are they exactly?" She asked curiously "Do they have abilities?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen spotted the boat he wanted and rented it for the day, after that he loaded his stuff into it before getting into it himself.
Amaya looked around the boat and layed down on the couch, that was in it."I like it" she says making herself at home

shortyshot8 said:
@Lumina (Are you ever gonna reply with Tobi and Rin???)

Al blinked "What's the damn problem?"
"Nora was being irrational with her decisions and thought that it would be best if she forgot you. She was trying to protect herself from being hurt by you...again if I might add."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nora was being irrational with her decisions and thought that it would be best if she forgot you. She was trying to protect herself from being hurt by you...again if I might add."
Al's heart sank "Oh....." He said quietly "Then...I guess I really am just something she hated"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly as she took her own plate and sat down "So, you said before that you had 4 close friends right? Where are they exactly?" She asked curiously "Do they have abilities?"
Roland smiled "yes, but they have no abilities, unless you count their ungodly urge to peep on....." he stopped and chuckled "but their good people, they all excel in one skill or another." he said taking a bite of his cake.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around the boat and layed down on the couch, that was in it."I like it" she says making herself at home
Ayen nodded "well, it will get the job done." he says as he finds out how to drive it and leaves the docks.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "yes, but they have no abilities, unless you count their ungodly urge to peep on....." he stopped and chuckled "but their good people, they all excel in one skill or another." he said taking a bite of his cake.

Ayen nodded "well, it will get the job done." he says as he finds out how to drive it and leaves the docks.
Amaya smiled as she layed her head down on the couch. "Yea" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back