• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Lol that's funny. She's in the vents of the hospital trying to get to Snow's room xD Both her and Alastair are gone ))
(Well fuck.....WAIT WHAT THE HELL NORA!!!!!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Well fuck.....WAIT WHAT THE HELL NORA!!!!!)
(( Roman did say they had to sneak around to save Snow and the baby, so Nora took the vents while Alastair just went invisible and flat out left the room and is just wandering around xD Al can join her in the vents...but he'll be staring at her ass xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Roman did say they had to sneak around to save Snow and the baby, so Nora took the vents while Alastair just went invisible and flat out left the room and is just wandering around xD Al can join her in the vents...but he'll be staring at her ass xD ))
(And that's a bad thing??? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright here's to hope this works)
Al walked around "Nora!!!" He called out
Nora was still in the vents when she heard Al yell for her, causing her to sigh. She stopped once she found a way to get out, and saw him."Will you be quiet down there?! I'm trying to get to Snow!" She hissed quietly as she stared down at him.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at the girl and says shouting this time Can't you hear me?!!! How did you get here?!!
(I feel like ishould go join in on the fun)

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she looks up at him and tilts her head* I ate a portal here. Why are you yelling?

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora was still in the vents when she heard Al yell for her, causing her to sigh. She stopped once she found a way to get out, and saw him."Will you be quiet down there?! I'm trying to get to Snow!" She hissed quietly as she stared down at him.
Al sighed "If I wanted to I could burn anyone in our way" He said with a shrug "Though I like what you are doing better.....May I join?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Nora "Hey" He said quietly "You okay?"
@WeirdPrincess

Marcus looked at Roman "Would this be our chance?" He asked

@Roman
Roman waited for the nurse to be out of sight. "Now is our chance. Lets go." He said stepping into the room. "Marcus?" He whispered.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

shortyshot8 said:
William was STILL sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep so he could watch over his friends and Master
@shortyshot8
*Himeragi woke up from a nightmare as she breathed heavily from it. She then looked at Assana and Miyuki seeing them fine*

''..*pant*...*pant*....thank god...''

@Jennete - if ur controling them

Roman said:
Roman waited for the nurse to be out of sight. "Now is our chance. Lets go." He said stepping into the room. "Marcus?" He whispered.

Marcus followed him "Yeah?" He said quietly

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi woke up from a nightmare as she breathed heavily from it. She then looked at Assana and Miyuki seeing them fine*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''..*pant*...*pant*....thank god...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] - if ur controling them
William almost passed out but quickly shook himself awake "Remember you're doing this for them"

shortyshot8 said:
"We have to age the baby. He's far from the due date age. At least a few months." Roman said. "Come on.. I need you to watch for anyone while I do this."

@Jennete

Roman said:
"We have to age the baby. He's far from the due date age. At least a few months." Roman said. "Come on.. I need you to watch for anyone while I do this."
@Jennete

Marcus nodded "If anyone comes in here they die" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi woke up from a nightmare as she breathed heavily from it. She then looked at Assana and Miyuki seeing them fine*
''..*pant*...*pant*....thank god...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "If I wanted to I could burn anyone in our way" He said with a shrug "Though I like what you are doing better.....May I join?"
Nora shrugged,"Sure if you want. I have no clue where her room is, but I'll find it somehow...Or I can use my powers." She sighed and smacked her forehead."That's always a thing too."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged,"Sure if you want. I have no clue where her room is, but I'll find it somehow...Or I can use my powers." She sighed and smacked her forehead."That's always a thing too."
Al nodded before crawling in "Bi-Bit cramped in here"

Roman said:
Han walked through the hallway and stopped at the door and yawned, "They're still sleep? Morning, where is William?"
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:

William almost passed out but quickly shook himself awake "Remember you're doing this for them"
*Himeragi stood up and sat on the edge of the bed and held her head*

''what kind of nightmare was that....''

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "If anyone comes in here they die" He said
"No. That's not what I want. No one will die. Just knock them out." Roman said sternly. He then walked over to the baby and placed his hands over him, a light blue aura appearing around the child. "You'll pull through...." he said quietly.

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded before crawling in "Bi-Bit cramped in here"
"What do you expect? There vents, not houses." Nora said before she turned and began crawling towards the right.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William tried to stand up but was unable "Oh come on....I can't be that tired"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked, "Nightmare? Erm... If it was a nightmare it must've been a bad one. You woke me up." He said rubbing his eyes.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back