• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Nu! I'm not going over my interaction limit! I get pilled on top of by notifs D:)
(F-I-N-E)

Jennete said:
Snow:*she lays in her hospital room, asleep and her stomach wrapped in bandages, bled through just a touch of gold. The doctors looking at the blood in awe, giving it analysts to study*
Doctor 1: what the hell is this...?

Doctor 2: She is stabilized but we should keep her in lock down to study.

Doctor 1: yes, there are so many tests we should preform before her family starts to question... Was the son stabalized?

Nurse 1: He is fine for now but at such an under developed age.. he might not make it longer then a week.

Doctor 2: Go inform the husband that the wife and child will have to be kept here, the forms were signed for us to hold them here under our care for 24 hours.

Nurse 1: Understood Doctor.

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk (to Himmy too but on the app so tags dont work and I cant remember your username lol))
(Jennet-Sama got one ofdem freh characters?)

Jennete said:
Snow:*she lays in her hospital room, asleep and her stomach wrapped in bandages, bled through just a touch of gold. The doctors looking at the blood in awe, giving it analysts to study*
Doctor 1: what the hell is this...?

Doctor 2: She is stabilized but we should keep her in lock down to study.

Doctor 1: yes, there are so many tests we should preform before her family starts to question... Was the son stabalized?

Nurse 1: He is fine for now but at such an under developed age.. he might not make it longer then a week.

Doctor 2: Go inform the husband that the wife and child will have to be kept here, the forms were signed for us to hold them here under our care for 24 hours.

Nurse 1: Understood Doctor.

@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker @BlueHawk

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](F-I-N-E)

(Jennet-Sama got one ofdem freh characters?)

[/QUOTE]
((I know that Rain and Snow aren't and Nissa is......maybe free? I lost her haha I think she is in another dimension but i forget if she left.. Maybe she did?? *sniffles in the corner* idk where she at))

Roman said:
Roman sighed, pacing back and forth. "They haven't told us anything yet. Where the he'll are these people?" He asked himself.
@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker @BlueHawk

Nurse 1:*walks out to Roman smiling* They are both stabalized but your son is in the critical care ward and your wife has to recover from her surgery. You can leave and get her stuff from home and get some rest. We will call if something changes in either ones condition.

Jennete said:
((I know that Rain and Snow aren't and Nissa is......maybe free? I lost her haha I think she is in another dimension but i forget if she left.. Maybe she did?? *sniffles in the corner* idk where she at))
(Yeah,Maybe Nissa can fall down from the sky onto Kaota's Temple)

Jennete said:
Nurse 1:*walks out to Roman smiling* They are both stabalized but your son is in the critical care ward and your wife has to recover from her surgery. You can leave and get her stuff from home and get some rest. We will call if something changes in either ones condition.
"Well... I can't exactly leave if my son isn't in good enough condition. The least you could let us to is go help him." Roman said, hoping she noticed that Snow wasn't exactly human.

Nora and Alastair sat back in their chairs, watching Roman converse with the nurse. (( Hehe that rhymes lol )) They figured he had the situation under control and they didn't want to get in the way trying to help Snow, so the only thing they could do was watch.

Roman said:
"Well... I can't exactly leave if my son isn't in good enough condition. The least you could let us to is go help him." Roman said, hoping she noticed that Snow wasn't exactly human.

Nurse 1:*she smiles and shakes her head* We don't want him to be exposed to any bacteria *she thinks though, maybe if the wife wasn't human... the baby wasn't..and the father wasn't she smiled and held out a finger* Maybe I can check with the doctor. You wait here. *she walks off past the doors*

Snow:*she slowly opens her eyes going to brush her hair out of her face but her hands are trapped, she looks down seeing them cuffed, she goes to call out but the doctor slowly turns on the IV drip into the needle inserted in her arm*

Doctor 1: There there Miss, we just need you sedated for the move to the governments facility. Your son will be fine though, a live test subject is Bette than a dead one after all.

Snow: A boy.. my little boy*she whispers as she slowly falls asleep again, her body completely spent and weakened around all this metal*

((You can save her if you want.... I am just Melo dramatic haha))

Jennete said:
Nurse 1:*she smiles and shakes her head* We don't want him to be exposed to any bacteria *she thinks though, maybe if the wife wasn't human... the baby wasn't..and the father wasn't she smiled and held out a finger* Maybe I can check with the doctor. You wait here. *she walks off past the doors*
Snow:*she slowly opens her eyes going to brush her hair out of her face but her hands are trapped, she looks down seeing them cuffed, she goes to call out but the doctor slowly turns on the IV drip into the needle inserted in her arm*

Doctor 1: There there Miss, we just need you sedated for the move to the governments facility. Your son will be fine though, a live test subject is Bette than a dead one after all.

Snow: A boy.. my little boy*she whispers as she slowly falls asleep again, her body completely spent and weakened around all this metal*

((You can save her if you want.... I am just Melo dramatic haha))
Roman looked back at Nora, Alastair, and the rest of them. "I doubt the doctors will let us go help him. So, we're gonna sneak in." He said. "No killing. If anyone catches us, put them to sleep. Understood?"

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Yeah,Maybe Nissa can fall down from the sky onto Kaota's Temple)

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she was eating rocks in this heavenly dimension before she accidentally eats another portal, looking down at it calmly and says slowly* Hmm... this most likely is not good.. *and falls through crashing into a temple, groaning a bit* Nope...not good at all

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she was eating rocks in this heavenly dimension before she accidentally eats another portal, looking down at it calmly and says slowly* Hmm... this most likely is not good.. *and falls through crashing into a temple, groaning a bit* Nope...not good at all
Kaota looks behind him still holding his mediating pose as he sees a whole through the roof,He goes inside the Temple and sees a girl and says How the hell did you get here!!?The only people who can come here without my permission is Omnipotent Beings,But how did "you" come here?

Roman said:
Roman looked back at Nora, Alastair, and the rest of them. "I doubt the doctors will let us go help him. So, we're gonna sneak in." He said. "No killing. If anyone catches us, put them to sleep. Understood?"
@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk

Snow:*she slowly senses hands on her as she is moved to a movible ?(gerny)?. She mumbles as they move her to a lock down ward, keeping her in a secure room near the exit waiting for the cars.* Roman... *she mumbles softly, slowly manipulating the water in the IV, weak though as she gasps a little, trying to stop it from entering her system. She kept her baby boy and her husband and daughters in her mind, not wanting to be helpless again, to leave them again* ..no.. *she mumbles fighting back as much as she can against the restraints*

Roman said:
@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk

"We got it. Operation save Snow is underway." Nora and Alastair whispered before standing up. "We'll be back. I have to knock out some doctors. I have nurses to touch....I mean talk to...get the distracted and what not." Nora chuckled before they both stood up and Alastair vanished from sight, though he was still within the room. He was just invisible. Nora looked up and saw a vent,"I've always wanted to try that...sweet." She said with a grin before she climbed up on a chair and fazed through the vent."I'll be extra stealthy...I think." She whispered before crawling through the vents towards Snow's room.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looks behind him still holding his mediating pose as he sees a whole through the roof,He goes inside the Temple and sees a girl and says How the hell did you get here!!?The only people who can come here without my permission is Omnipotent Beings,But how did "you" come here?

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she sits up looking around staring blankly* Hmm.. *she picks up some of the rubble from her crash* Strange place *completely ignoring his questions*

WeirdPrincess said:
"We got it. Operation save Snow is underway." Nora and Alastair whispered before standing up. "We'll be back. I have to knock out some doctors. I have nurses to touch....I mean talk to...get the distracted and what not." Nora chuckled before they both stood up and Alastair vanished from sight, though he was still within the room. He was just invisible. Nora looked up and saw a vent,"I've always wanted to try that...sweet." She said with a grin before she climbed up on a chair and fazed through the vent."I'll be extra stealthy...I think." She whispered before crawling through the vents towards Snow's room.
Roman nodded to both Alastair and Nora before disappearing himself. "We're are they likely to keep a baby? Especially one of this power..." he asked himself in a whisper as he walked through the hallways. He peeked through a window of a room that was filled with infants, but none possessed the energy of which one with powers would. He then continued to search for a source of energy.

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman nodded to both Alastair and Nora before disappearing himself. "We're are they likely to keep a baby? Especially one of this power..." he asked himself in a whisper as he walked through the hallways. He peeked through a window of a room that was filled with infants, but none possessed the energy of which one with powers would. He then continued to search for a source of energy.
@Jennete

Nurse 1:*she hums as she walks to the critical care infantry room, walking to a baby boy kept in a glass bubble, two holes with gloves as she slips her hands in them to give the baby a vitamin shot to keep him as healthy as possible, little tubes in his nose attached to a machine to help him breathe, he was tiny and wrinkly, his skin almost see through and curled up in a fetal position, still thinking he was in his mommy's tummy*

Han who had went to sleep in the guest room at Roman and Snow's place had woken up early. He sat up and looked out the window.

Ep343IchigoSitsUp.png

"Doesn't sound as if anyone else has woken up yet, guess I'll get a little more sleep..."

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han who had went to sleep in the guest room at Roman and Snow's place had woken up early. He sat up and looked out the window.
Ep343IchigoSitsUp.png

"Doesn't sound as if anyone else has woken up yet, guess I'll get a little more sleep..."

@shortyshot8
William was STILL sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep so he could watch over his friends and Master

@Jennete and @Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Ep343IchigoSitsUp.png

@shortyshot8
((You were doing such a gr8 job though lol))

Astana:*curled up with Miyuki having crawled in her bed*

Miyuki:*she hugs her sissy and yawns, snuggling in*

Jennete said:
Nurse 1:*she hums as she walks to the critical care infantry room, walking to a baby boy kept in a glass bubble, two holes with gloves as she slips her hands in them to give the baby a vitamin shot to keep him as healthy as possible, little tubes in his nose attached to a machine to help him breathe, he was tiny and wrinkly, his skin almost see through and curled up in a fetal position, still thinking he was in his mommy's tummy*
Roman sighed, "Where are they?" He asked in a now annoyed tone. He continued walking peeking in every window he could. Just when he thought the child didn't make it, he felt a small amount of energy. "Maybe that's him..." he said making his way as quickly as possible.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Where are they?" He asked in a now annoyed tone. He continued walking peeking in every window he could. Just when he thought the child didn't make it, he felt a small amount of energy. "Maybe that's him..." he said making his way as quickly as possible.
Marcus placed a hand on Roman's shoulder "Dude just calm down" He said

Jennete said:
((You were doing such a gr8 job though lol))
Astana:*curled up with Miyuki having crawled in her bed*

Miyuki:*she hugs her sissy and yawns, snuggling in*
(( I only knew how to use them from watching you xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back