• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain rolled her eyes, "You lie. I have seen your erotic novels before and have seen you read them." She said, now smirking.
Roman frowned a little, "You look like you've seen me read them. I never read them in public or anything, only at home. So you are stalking me." He joked. "When Snow is back to health, I'm telling."

Lumina said:
Violetta giggled a bit.
"Honestly it doesn't really matter what you bet with. There have even been cases where chronic gamblers have gotten so addicted that they've bet their own children. That kind of thing is looked down upon, obviously but... oh look!"

Violetta pointed at a nearby rock with some sort of alien teller on it, yelling in some impossible-to-understand language.

"The people who run this place have been trying to work on an intergalatical standard currency, cleverly called *space dollars*. They're even trying to get planetary governments to convert to it. But so far its only spread to the local tracks, and it's what they prefer to use for betting. Those tellers are where you can exchange your things for space dollars. It's still new though, so not everybody uses it yet."

Violetta leaned back, relaxing on the strangely comfortable surface of the viewing rock.
"I don't like gambling, so I'll keep my dollars... " Takeshi said, taking a seat next to her. "Maybe one day they'll have space dollars everywhere, at least they can hope that."

Roman said:
Roman frowned a little, "You look like you've seen me read them. I never read them in public or anything, only at home. So you are stalking me." He joked. "When Snow is back to health, I'm telling."

"I don't like gambling, so I'll keep my dollars... " Takeshi said, taking a seat next to her. "Maybe one day they'll have space dollars everywhere, at least they can hope that."
Violetta nodded.

"The gambling isn't always worth the hype anyways. There have been races where everyone died and nobody won. Those are good days of profit for the racetracks though."

Violetta looked out at the track, seeing the racers setting up.

"Should be starting soon, I think."

Tal sat down on a bench "I was here all day and didn't make a single friend....." He muttered

@Anyone

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"The gambling isn't always worth the hype anyways. There have been races where everyone died and nobody won. Those are good days of profit for the racetracks though."

Violetta looked out at the track, seeing the racers setting up.

"Should be starting soon, I think."
"That's what it looks like." He sad, hand hand still in here as he looked down at them.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at her "Because I feel like a person in need is my responsibility" (Take note Tark does not know what love is)
(oh this is going to be good...)

"Aw how sweet... Thats makes you so weak though... And vulnerable... Come on lets go!" Blair grabbed his hand and dragged him up, "Let's go back to your place..."

Roman said:
"That's what it looks like." He sad, hand hand still in here as he looked down at them.
Violetta glanced down, seeing their hands still intertwined, then looked out at the track. Her gaze then moved to look at the actual planet itself. The swirling gasses that made up Saturn were always beautiful to her.

"I haven't been here in a long time."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(oh this is going to be good...)
"Aw how sweet... Thats makes you so weak though... And vulnerable... Come on lets go!" Blair grabbed his hand and dragged him up, "Let's go back to your place..."
(Indeed xD )

Tark nodded "Alright" He said as he stood up "Oh yeah I never did ask your name...My name is Tarkus but just call me Tark"

Lumina said:
Violetta glanced down, seeing their hands still intertwined, then looked out at the track. Her gaze then moved to look at the actual planet itself. The swirling gasses that made up Saturn were always beautiful to her.
"I haven't been here in a long time."
"You haven't? It's like your home right? I'm surprised to hear you haven't been around...." Takeshi said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "the more time you spend with me.... the more my 'manners' become well.... funny....." he said scratching his head.
"Funny?" She tilted her head "You mean amusing, right?" She chuckled "I find you funny anyways, proper manners or not" she said smiling happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i guess thats alright, we pretty much are smart enough to live''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "Ah, yeah, I suppose so"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Anyone else?)

[/QUOTE]
((Unfortunately not, my other 3 characters haven't been accepted yet u-u sorry))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Show me Ilaani's CS)

[/QUOTE]
((Its on page 25 of the character sign up tab))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Can you show me her appearance)-

[/QUOTE]
((Uhm, okay...this is the picture I used on her CS anyways...))

d085d1ebf580a12b39aa14d44c47a75c.jpg

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Ok)Kaota was walking towards the Temple Humming

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani was walking back from doing some training when she heard some humming coming from nearby, she turned her head to see where it was coming from.

((Sorry for the slow replies I was cooking))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was walking back from doing some training when she heard some humming coming from nearby, she turned her head to see where it was coming from.

((Sorry for the slow replies I was cooking))
Kaota looked at her and said Hello!

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and said Hello!

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani looked at him for a bit before waving "Hey there, I haven't seen you around before" she said as she put her hands into her pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back