• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him for a bit before waving "Hey there, I haven't seen you around before" she said as she put her hands into her pockets.
Sorry...Thats because i live in a temple Kaota said rubbing the back of his head with grin

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Sorry...Thats because i live in a temple Kaota said rubbing the back of his head with grin

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani raised a brow "Why are you apologising for that? Its none of my business to judge where you live, besides there's nothing wrong with that" she said before laughing lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani raised a brow "Why are you apologising for that? Its none of my business to judge where you live, besides there's nothing wrong with that" she said before laughing lightly.
Kaota looked at her and then said Haha....Its ok,By the way my names Kaota

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and then said Haha....Its ok,By the way my names Kaota

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani chuckled lightly "Right, My name is Ilaani, nice to meet cha" she said extending her arm and differing a handshake.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota shook her hand and said Nice to meet you Ilaani

[/QUOTE]
"Likewise" she said with a smile "So, uh why are you living in a temple? You don't look very...God-magic-ish....no offence" she said as she looked him up and down.

Nonalaka said:
"Likewise" she said with a smile "So, uh why are you living in a temple? You don't look very...God-magic-ish....no offence" she said as she looked him up and down.
I don't pray for God....Because he is dead sooòoo i just meditate there....Kaota said looking at her at her with a smile

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I don't pray for God....Because he is dead sooòoo i just meditate there....Kaota said looking at her at her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right I suppose it's quiet and stuff" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right I suppose it's quiet and stuff" she said with a nod.
Yeah its kinda scary too especially when you are alone it feels like you are dead Kaota then looked at her and said Oh,Sorry I gotta go Bye!!! See you around Kaota made his way to the temple

(SERIOUSLY I GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE BYEEEEEE)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Yeah its kinda scary too especially when you are alone it feels like you are dead Kaota then looked at her and said Oh,Sorry I gotta go Bye!!! See you around Kaota made his way to the temple
(SERIOUSLY I GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE BYEEEEEE)

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, uh, bye" she said while waving before shrugging and walking off

((Alrighty byee))

Roman said:
(( Roman is here :P ))
((Mornin! :D ))

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, uh, bye" she said while waving before shrugging and walking off
((Alrighty byee))

((Mornin! :D ))
(( Morning ^~^ Or well night? Time zones xD ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](I'm back,Got one of dem freh characters?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Yes, but I'm focusing on Roman and Han at the moment ))

Roman said:
(( Morning ^~^ Or well night? Time zones xD ))

(( Yes, but I'm focusing on Roman and Han at the moment ))
((Its 1:50pm here so uh, afternoon I guess xD ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Uhhh bored as fuck again,l

[/QUOTE]
If I use my others later on, I'll let you know ))

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna gently bit his lower lip before giving it a tug then running her tongue along it. She was happy that she got to tell him how she felt, and how to express that. She had likes Oliver for a while, but played it off like she didn't care or like him at all. Anna was afraid of hurting him, she still was afraid because she had no control over her power when her emotions ran loose. The ride shook a little before lowering towards the ground slowly.
Oliver pulled away as the ride started back up, breathing heavily. "W-Whoa..." He said as he stared into her eyes. He blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. "See? I told you the ride would start back up..."

Lumina said:
Noir wiped away the tears, not wanting to see her now-fiance cry anymore than he already had. Chibi Yuto hopped up on Yuto's arm, patting the boy.
"Trust me when I say she's got an idea."

Noir blushed a bit at his comment, but nodded anyways.
Yuto tilted his head. "Oh? And what might this brilliant idea of yours be?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver pulled away as the ride started back up, breathing heavily. "W-Whoa..." He said as he stared into her eyes. He blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. "See? I told you the ride would start back up..."

Yuto tilted his head. "Oh? And what might this brilliant idea of yours be?" He asked.
(You got dem freh characters?)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](You got dem freh characters?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I do, but I don't feel like using them, I'm way over my interaction limit...)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Do it till more people come)

[/QUOTE]
(Nu! I'm not going over my interaction limit! I get pilled on top of by notifs D:)

Snow:*she lays in her hospital room, asleep and her stomach wrapped in bandages, bled through just a touch of gold. The doctors looking at the blood in awe, giving it analysts to study*

Doctor 1: what the hell is this...?

Doctor 2: She is stabilized but we should keep her in lock down to study.

Doctor 1: yes, there are so many tests we should preform before her family starts to question... Was the son stabalized?

Nurse 1: He is fine for now but at such an under developed age.. he might not make it longer then a week.

Doctor 2: Go inform the husband that the wife and child will have to be kept here, the forms were signed for us to hold them here under our care for 24 hours.

Nurse 1: Understood Doctor.

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk (to Himmy too but on the app so tags dont work and I cant remember your username lol))

Jennete said:
Snow:*she lays in her hospital room, asleep and her stomach wrapped in bandages, bled through just a touch of gold. The doctors looking at the blood in awe, giving it analysts to study*
Doctor 1: what the hell is this...?

Doctor 2: She is stabilized but we should keep her in lock down to study.

Doctor 1: yes, there are so many tests we should preform before her family starts to question... Was the son stabalized?

Nurse 1: He is fine for now but at such an under developed age.. he might not make it longer then a week.

Doctor 2: Go inform the husband that the wife and child will have to be kept here, the forms were signed for us to hold them here under our care for 24 hours.

Nurse 1: Understood Doctor.

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk (to Himmy too but on the app so tags dont work and I cant remember your username lol))
(What?! I didn't get tagged?! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back