• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sits up looking around staring blankly* Hmm.. *she picks up some of the rubble from her crash* Strange place *completely ignoring his questions*
Kaota looked at the girl and says shouting this time Can't you hear me?!!! How did you get here?!!

(I feel like ishould go join in on the fun)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus placed a hand on Roman's shoulder "Dude just calm down" He said
Roman pushed Marcus's hand off of his shoulder. "No. I'm helping my son. If I don't, he will die. These doctors and nurses can't do anything, but we can. Do you think I'll just sit on my ass and wait when I know I can fix a problem as critical as this one?"

Roman said:
Roman pushed Marcus's hand off of his shoulder. "No. I'm helping my son. If I don't, he will die. These doctors and nurses can't do anything, but we can. Do you think I'll just sit on my ass and wait when I know I can fix a problem as critical as this one?"
Marcus glared at him "This isn't normal Roman......It goes against the laws of nature"

shortyshot8 said:
William was STILL sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep so he could watch over his friends and Master
@Jennete and @Himeragi Seiker
(*Cough cough* @Roman)

Tyler was held fast on a experimentation table. A large needle hovered over him. "Shall we begin the experiment?" A scientist asked the main supervisor. "Yes... Finally... We have created a way to make weapons that combat the supernatural... To make them our living soldiers..." He said as the needle inserted itself into Tyler, Tyler screaming in pain. "By using a extraction of primal blood... We can create fighting machines..." He smirked as the needle was removed. "Behold..." He said as he lifted a hand over Tyler. Tyler's eyes shot open, looking completely different, a orange symbol that read Primal on his head. "Primal... Tyler..."

To be continued...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus glared at him "This isn't normal Roman......It goes against the laws of nature"
Roman frowned, "We are against the laws of nature. We all are." He said as he turned around and continued to walk. "You can stay behind if you like. But I'm going to help."

shortyshot8 said:

(*Cough cough* @Roman)
(( Han went back to sleep, since everyone else was. That way we can also focus on the tougher situation at hand with the characters at the hospital :P ))

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "We are against the laws of nature. We all are." He said as he turned around and continued to walk. "You can stay behind if you like. But I'm going to help."
Marcus frowned "No.....I am not.....I use a normal element to protect those dear to me...." He looked at Roman and began to follow him "I hope to god you know what you are doing"

Roman said:

(( Han went back to sleep, since everyone else was. That way we can also focus on the tougher situation at hand with the characters at the hospital :P ))
(Fuck xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "No.....I am not.....I use a normal element to protect those dear to me...." He looked at Roman and began to follow him "I hope to god you know what you are doing"

(Fuck xD )
Roman shook his head, "Humans shouldn't be able to possess powers. Therefore we are going against the laws of nature." He said blandly. He then stopped in front of a door, where he seen a nurse and child. "That's them."

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Humans shouldn't be able to possess powers. Therefore we are going against the laws of nature." He said blandly. He then stopped in front of a door, where he seen a nurse and child. "That's them."
@Jennete
Marcus nodded "I know....I've known for a while" He saod

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was held fast on a experimentation table. A large needle hovered over him. "Shall we begin the experiment?" A scientist asked the main supervisor. "Yes... Finally... We have created a way to make weapons that combat the supernatural... To make them our living soldiers..." He said as the needle inserted itself into Tyler, Tyler screaming in pain. "By using a extraction of primal blood... We can create fighting machines..." He smirked as the needle was removed. "Behold..." He said as he lifted a hand over Tyler. Tyler's eyes shot open, looking completely different, a orange symbol that read Primal on his head. "Primal... Tyler..."
To be continued...
(So what does this mean He can combat Omnipotency?)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](So what does this mean He can combat Omnipotency?)

[/QUOTE]
(No Omnipotent is infinite power therefor only a select few can have it such as Akira and Ansom)

Oliver pulled away as the ride started back up, breathing heavily. "W-Whoa..." He said as he stared into her eyes. He blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. "See? I told you the ride would start back up..."

Yuto tilted his head. "Oh? And what might this brilliant idea of yours be?" He asked.
Anna giggled and faced forward, "Yeah I know. Sad that's over so soon." She said quietly as the cart reached the bottom and stopped. Anna hopped out of the cart and looked back at Oliver.

shortyshot8 said:
(No Omnipotent is infinite power therefor only a select few can have it such as Akira and Ansom)
(( Ansom is Nigh Omnipotent I thought. That's like half isn't it and only ONE omnipotent can be in each fictional continuity ))

shortyshot8 said:
(One more question Ansom has this?But there can be only one omnipotent being in each fictional continuity So Akira is the only omnipotent being)

Roman said:
(( Ansom is Nigh Omnipotent I thought. That's like half isn't it and only ONE omnipotent can be in each fictional continuity ))
(*Facepalm* Yeah what Roman said my bad xD )

Tokihama Kaota](One more question Ansom has this?But there can be only one omnipotent being in each fictional continuity So Akira is the only omnipotent being) [/QUOTE] (*Clears throat* Read Roman's post...Then again there is the Watcher......But she seems gone) [DOUBLEPOST=1437143424][/DOUBLEPOST](I miss [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL] So damn much...*Tears*)

Nonalaka said:
"Funny?" She tilted her head "You mean amusing, right?" She chuckled "I find you funny anyways, proper manners or not" she said smiling happily.
Roland rubbed his head "yeah, i guess amusing." he said smiling back at her.

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm* Yeah what Roman said my bad xD )

(*Clears throat* Read Roman's post...Then again there is the Watcher......But she seems gone)

(I miss @AriaTheWatcher So damn much...*Tears*)
(( Don't you think if The Watcher was also that strong Akira would have mentioned him .-. Also, Akira is born in the Royal Sanctum family... Which makes him... You know xD ))

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Roman said:
(( Don't you think if The Watcher was also that strong Akira would have mentioned him .-. Also, Akira is born in the Royal Sanctum family... Which makes him... You know xD ))

(( But hey, The Watcher might be that strong. I don't know, never met him ))

Roman said:

(Yes I know xD But still there are two people I miss so much @Daniel reaver and @AriaTheWatcher)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](So what does this mean He can combat Omnipotency?)

[/QUOTE]
(Probably not... Akira would have to give me permission... That doesn't mean he hasn't done that before, he tied Akira xD )

Roman said:
(( I know how you feel. I miss them both also, but Aria said she will be busy if I recall correctly ))

(Yeah but it still sucks...And @Daniel reaver Just flat out vanished!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna giggled and faced forward, "Yeah I know. Sad that's over so soon." She said quietly as the cart reached the bottom and stopped. Anna hopped out of the cart and looked back at Oliver.
Oliver hopped out from behind her. "I'm kinda disappointed too... But hey, you and me can do that again, anytime you want." He said with a smile. "I'm here for you." He said with a wink and a thumbs up.

(Probably not... Akira would have to give me permission... That doesn't mean he hasn't done that before, he tied Akira xD )
(Akira was using a form that matched Tyler's power to give Tyler a fair game....*Shrug*)

Nurse:*she takes her hands out of the secure bubble and goes to the back room to get more shots for the baby*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back