• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"No. That's not what I want. No one will die. Just knock them out." Roman said sternly. He then walked over to the baby and placed his hands over him, a light blue aura appearing around the child. "You'll pull through...." he said quietly.
@Jennete

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
Marcus nodded "Alright" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you expect? There vents, not houses." Nora said before she turned and began crawling towards the right.

Al sighed "Come on thunder thighs" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Han blinked, "Nightmare? Erm... If it was a nightmare it must've been a bad one. You woke me up." He said rubbing his eyes.
@shortyshot8

*Himeragi just noticed Han*

''o-oh...''

*She then blushed a little while putting her hand on the back of her neck behind her hair*

''s-sorry..''

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
"Don't make me kick you....because I will." Nora said as she turned her head to look back at him, glaring before she kept moving towards Snow's room.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't make me kick you....because I will." Nora said as she turned her head to look back at him, glaring before she kept moving towards Snow's room.
Al chuckled a little "Alright alright" He said

shortyshot8 said:

(( I'm waiting for Jen to post [emoji14] ))

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Don't worry about. You were having a bad dream and there wasn't much you could do to fix that. On the other hand, I'm surprised they were able to sleep through that. You sounded terrified."
@shortyshot8

''yea..i-it was about the..h-''

*She then looked at the kids seeing their not awake yet but she didnt want to risk saying horde and have them remember all the horrible experiences*

''i...cant say it...at least not infront of Assana and Miyuki..''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then looked at the kids seeing their not awake yet but she didnt want to risk saying horde and have them remember all the horrible experiences*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William yawned "Man....Looks like they are up" He said before stretching out on the couch and passing out

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Alright alright" He said
Nora frowned as she crawled around,"Where in the world....there we go! Found it! Her presence is weak...what the hell are the doctors doing to her?" She whispered before turning left and crawling again, the vents creaking as they went.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned as she crawled around,"Where in the world....there we go! Found it! Her presence is weak...what the hell are the doctors doing to her?" She whispered before turning left and crawling again, the vents creaking as they went.
Al sighed as he stared at her Booty "Hurry up I don't want to stare at your ass all day...Maybe"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "It must concern them. Well... Whenever you feel like you need to talk about it, I'm here and so is William... I think." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways, are you gonna stay here or do you plan on heading out?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he stared at her Booty "Hurry up I don't want to stare at your ass all day...Maybe"
Nora narrowed her eyes before launching her leg out and kicking Al."Shut up. I can't rush this kind of thing..." She hissed before moving down a different vent."Go some other way then. I don't care." She whispered as she crawled away from him. She stopped once she found another opening,"This should be the one..." She whispered to herself as she climbed out and in front of the room. She opened the door and peeked inside, "Snow?" She whispered as her eyes darted around the room before landing on her. She came inside and quietly shut the door behind her before turning invisible. @Jennete

Jay sits in the waiting room, minding his own business as scrolls through his phone, waiting to be instructed to do something as usual.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora narrowed her eyes before launching her leg out and kicking Al."Shut up. I can't rush this kind of thing..." She hissed before moving down a different vent."Go some other way then. I don't care." She whispered as she crawled away from him. She stopped once she found another opening,"This should be the one..." She whispered to herself as she climbed out and in front of the room. She opened the door and peeked inside, "Snow?" She whispered as her eyes darted around the room before landing on her. She came inside and quietly shut the door behind her before turning invisible. @Jennete
Al sighed "You're not getting away from me" He said following her

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks up at him and tilts her head* I ate a portal here. Why are you yelling?
Kaota rubbed the back of his head and said Sorry about the Yelling....You might have some unique powers to come here without being an oomnipotent being

"We're going to need a test subject for the experiment professor..."

"... Well we could always kidnap one of the supernatural scum at that school..."

"B-But sir! What if somebody sees?"

"Then make sure they don't... Wether they like it or not, project Primal will succeed... We will wipe out the supernatural race and humans shall reign supreme!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"... Well we could always kidnap one of the supernatural scum at that school..."

"Then make sure they don't... Wether they like it or not, project Primal will succeed... We will wipe out the supernatural race and humans shall reign supreme!"
(KidNapp Kaota)

TheRebelliousDragon said:

(Where is this going on? I need to send someone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back