• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han nodded, "It must concern them. Well... Whenever you feel like you need to talk about it, I'm here and so is William... I think." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways, are you gonna stay here or do you plan on heading out?"
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
*Himeragi shook her head as she smiles at Han*

''im staying because im the maid here''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William shivered again "I don't want to leave you......." He muttered in his sleep

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked, "That explains the outfit. I only thought you had it on because you worked at the maid cafe." He said with a chuckle. "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll have fun helping Roman and his family. He may not look it, but he is a really nice guy and he wouldn't work you to death." Han said leaning against the door frame.

shortyshot8 said:
William shivered again "I don't want to leave you......." He muttered in his sleep
Roman said:
Han blinked, "That explains the outfit. I only thought you had it on because you worked at the maid cafe." He said with a chuckle. "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll have fun helping Roman and his family. He may not look it, but he is a really nice guy and he wouldn't work you to death." Han said leaning against the door frame.

''well, i do work at a maid cafe but...im only doing this since my sister accidentally broke in the house and kidnapped Roman. i was just gonna do this for awhile but...here...its actually kinda fun''

*She said as she giggled a little*

@Jennete

Mayyflower said:
(No sorry)
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says smiling
Ayen nodded as he grabbed what he need then went to the front door.

(odds are that i wont be on much to day, sorry)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, i do work at a maid cafe but...im only doing this since my sister accidentally broke in the house and kidnapped Roman. i was just gonna do this for awhile but...here...its actually kinda fun''
*She said as she giggled a little*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver hopped out from behind her. "I'm kinda disappointed too... But hey, you and me can do that again, anytime you want." He said with a smile. "I'm here for you." He said with a wink and a thumbs up.
Anna stared at him before smiling and shaking her head."Yeah sure..." She said quietly before yawning."I think I'm gonna head home...I'm tired and a little exhausted." She hugged the pig close to her.

Roman said:
Han chuckled again, "That's good to hear. I'm glad you enjoy helping him. I know I don't... Sometimes." He said. "Wanna go see if William is around? I don't think the girls will be waking up anytime soon."
@shortyshot8

''sure...well...il just sleep some more...i still feel a little tired.,..''

@shortyshot8 @Jennete

@Jennete[/URL]
Han waved, "I'll be downstairs then. Come find me when you wake up." He said walking away. He then made his way downstairs only to see William asleep. "Dammit... Guess I'm the only one woke." He said before going back to the room. "Never mind, Himeragi. I'll be in the room over to the right, William is asleep." He said when he passed the door.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "You're not getting away from me" He said following her
"Well if you stopped being a jerk then I wouldn't be trying to get away." Nora whispered as glared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well if you stopped being a jerk then I wouldn't be trying to get away." Nora whispered as glared at him.
Al sighed "But in a way didn't I compliment you?"

"We're going to need a test subject for the experiment professor..."
"... Well we could always kidnap one of the supernatural scum at that school..."

"B-But sir! What if somebody sees?"

"Then make sure they don't... Wether they like it or not, project Primal will succeed... We will wipe out the supernatural race and humans shall reign supreme!"
(( lol silly humans. Thinking they can be the superior race xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stared at him before smiling and shaking her head."Yeah sure..." She said quietly before yawning."I think I'm gonna head home...I'm tired and a little exhausted." She hugged the pig close to her.
Oliver nodded. "Same here... Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he grabbed what he need then went to the front door.
(odds are that i wont be on much to day, sorry)
(Same here, I'm helping with a play)

Amaya followed him closely.

Roman said:
Han waved, "I'll be downstairs then. Come find me when you wake up." He said walking away. He then made his way downstairs only to see William asleep. "Dammit... Guess I'm the only one woke." He said before going back to the room. "Never mind, Himeragi. I'll be in the room over to the right, William is asleep." He said when he passed the door.
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid out of William's eye "I want to live with,,,,,,,,You........Mom" He muttered in his sleep as he shivered again
@Roman
*Himeragi went back to sleep on her mattress that was layed out on the floor next to Assana's and Miyuki's bed*

@Jennete

(Tyler is indeed Primordial... And a lot stronger than he ever was. Shorty, the location is a secret still... xD )

@shortyshot8

@Tokihama Kaota

(Tyler is indeed Primordial... And a lot stronger than he ever was. Shorty, the location is a secret still... xD )
@shortyshot8

@Tokihama Kaota
(GAH!!!)

Oliver nodded. "Same here... Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.
"You don't have to. I should be fine on my own." Anna said as she began walking out of the amusement park.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland rubbed his head "yeah, i guess amusing." he said smiling back at her.
She chuckled "So!, do you wanna actually eat some of the cake?" She asked as she looked over at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back