• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah yeah. We both know deep down inside I am on your list of favorite people." Roman said.
"How deep are we talking here? Because you'll have to go very deep to see Roman being my favorite person." Rain said as she glanced at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded and picked up Assana cradling her in her arms not know how Roman or Snow does it. She then goes to Assana's room and lays Assana in her bed gently while putting the blanket over her as she smiled warmly at her petting her head*
''is this...good enough? is it close to how daddy and mommy do it?''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "Kinda like a mother......That's nice...." He said never having known what the touch of a mother truly felt like

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "E-Eh............Dammit Rain why do you have to be so rude and yet sweet at the same time!?!"
Rain shrugged,"I do not know. That's just how I am I suppose. But I am right though, correct?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain shrugged,"I do not know. That's just how I am I suppose. But I am right though, correct?"
Al sighed "That's true....It's good to have you as a friend"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "That's true....It's good to have you as a friend"
Rain smirked, "Since when did I say we were friends? We could be acquaintances for all you know."

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed, clutching his sides.
"Racetracks? How about we check both of them out? It's not like we're busy or anything?"
Violetta pouted as he laughed, but it soon turned into a grin of her own.

"Sounds good! The famous racetracks of Saturn it is."

She reaffirmed her grip on his hand and soon the duo was floating through space and came to the solar system, and within five minutes or so Saturn came into view. Upon coming closer you could see there was a lot of activity going on around one of the rocks in the outermost ring.

"That's a betting booth. Looks like there's a race today!"

She guided them to an unoccupied rock near the starting gate.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded and picked up Assana cradling her in her arms not know how Roman or Snow does it. She then goes to Assana's room and lays Assana in her bed gently while putting the blanket over her as she smiled warmly at her petting her head*
''is this...good enough? is it close to how daddy and mommy do it?''

[/QUOTE]
Assana smiled and nodded, "Yes. Good enough." She said turning over and closing her eyes. Miyuki followed in behind them, and tucked herself in.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain smirked, "Since when did I say we were friends? We could be acquaintances for all you know."
Al chuckled a little "Better than having you as an enemy"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto gave a huge smile back, giving her a huge hug. "I-I think I'm the happiest man in the world right now..." He said softly as tears of joy streamed down his face. "I don't know how much you realize how happy you've made me..."
Noir wiped away the tears, not wanting to see her now-fiance cry anymore than he already had. Chibi Yuto hopped up on Yuto's arm, patting the boy.

"Trust me when I say she's got an idea."

Noir blushed a bit at his comment, but nodded anyways.

WeirdPrincess said:
"How deep are we talking here? Because you'll have to go very deep to see Roman being my favorite person." Rain said as she glanced at him.
Roman stared at her, his face emotionless. "How...Deep?" He asked before snickering.

Roman said:
Assana smiled and nodded, "Yes. Good enough." She said turning over and closing her eyes. Miyuki followed in behind them, and tucked herself in.
shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "Kinda like a mother......That's nice...." He said never having known what the touch of a mother truly felt like
*Himeragi smiled as she watched them sleep*

''they look so peaceful...*yawns quietly*...guess il just sleep too...''

*She said as she grew her wings and as a japanese mattress appeared on the floor. She then curled up on the mattress and used her wings as sort of like blankets which she wrapped herself around with as she slept*

''good night....you two...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled as she watched them sleep*
''they look so peaceful...*yawns quietly*...guess il just sleep right here...''

*She said as she grew her wings and as a japanese mattress appeared on the floor. She then curled up on the mattress and used her wings as sort of like blankets which she wrapped herself around with as she slept*

''good night....you two...''

[/QUOTE]
William watched her "That's sweet" He said to himself

Lumina said:
Violetta pouted as he laughed, but it soon turned into a grin of her own.
"Sounds good! The famous racetracks of Saturn it is."

She reaffirmed her grip on his hand and soon the duo was floating through space and came to the solar system, and within five minutes or so Saturn came into view. Upon coming closer you could see there was a lot of activity going on around one of the rocks in the outermost ring.

"That's a betting booth. Looks like there's a race today!"

She guided them to an unoccupied rock near the starting gate.
Takeshi nodded, "Looks like we're here." He said when he seen Saturn. "Betting? Would we even have the right currency for that?"

shortyshot8 said:
Han looked at William, "You look like a stalker... " he said laughing a bit. "Anyways I'm going to the guest room. See ya later." He said as his clothes changed into pajamas. "Night." He said walking into the guests room, closing the door behind him.

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain sighed,"You are perverted just like Jay."
Roman shrugged, "Shush. I am far from perverted." He lied.

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
Han looked at William, "You look like a stalker... " he said laughing a bit. "Anyways I'm going to the guest room. See ya later." He said as his clothes changed into pajamas. "Night." He said walking into the guests room, closing the door behind him.

@Himeragi Seiker

welp guess il go to sleep now. good night all))

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker

William sighed "Alone.....Again" He muttered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]welp guess il go to sleep now. good night all))

[/QUOTE]
(Night!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]welp guess il go to sleep now. good night all))

[/QUOTE]
(( Night ))

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker

Rain rolled her eyes, "You lie. I have seen your erotic novels before and have seen you read them." She said, now smirking.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned before looking down "Nevermind" He said
Nora blinked, "What? Did I do something? What do you need?" She asked curiously as she stared at him.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Looks like we're here." He said when he seen Saturn. "Betting? Would we even have the right currency for that?"
Violetta giggled a bit.

"Honestly it doesn't really matter what you bet with. There have even been cases where chronic gamblers have gotten so addicted that they've bet their own children. That kind of thing is looked down upon, obviously but... oh look!"

Violetta pointed at a nearby rock with some sort of alien teller on it, yelling in some impossible-to-understand language.

"The people who run this place have been trying to work on an intergalatical standard currency, cleverly called *space dollars*. They're even trying to get planetary governments to convert to it. But so far its only spread to the local tracks, and it's what they prefer to use for betting. Those tellers are where you can exchange your things for space dollars. It's still new though, so not everybody uses it yet."

Violetta leaned back, relaxing on the strangely comfortable surface of the viewing rock.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain rolled her eyes, "You lie. I have seen your erotic novels before and have seen you read them." She said, now smirking.

Nora blinked, "What? Did I do something? What do you need?" She asked curiously as she stared at him.
Al sighed "No" He said before looking at Rain "You don't think I'm perverted do you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back