• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I can't help my mind...As for the shoes I can do that easily"

Al wrapped an arm around Nora "Hey....She's gonna be fine"
''just...make the shoes and put them at the door please...''

*She said as she moved her feet onto the couch still avoiding the wet part of it*

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said as she moved her feet onto the couch still avoiding the wet part of it*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
The girls looked at Himeragi and nodded. Though Miyuki, her usual smart self had asked, "If we have to wait to learn that word, that means it a no no word and he has a dirty mouth. Can I get the soap?"
Han shook his head, "William.... You've messed up..."
William gulped "Someone save me...."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I can't help my mind...As for the shoes I can do that easily"

Al wrapped an arm around Nora "Hey....She's gonna be fine"
Rain frowned at Al,"You think my other half dying is going to be fine? You are a dumbass like Jay." Nora looked up from her hands and over to Rain,"She's dying?! I didn't know that! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, her eyes turning to Marcus."When I asked for any updates, I meant how she was and what her current condition is."

shortyshot8 said:
William snapped his fingers having done what she told him "Is there anything else you need Master?" He asked (Here we go again xD )

''no wait, Miyuki, let me wash his mouth''

*She said as she grinned at William*

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William snapped his fingers having done what she told him "Is there anything else you need Master?" He asked (Here we go again xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki used her wings to fly upstairs. She came back after a few minutes with the soap in her hands. "I have the soap!"

Han chuckled, "This is gonna be good..."

@Roman[/URL]
William's face flashed with worry "God save me....." He whispered

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain frowned at Al,"You think my other half dying is going to be fine? You are a dumbass like Jay." Nora looked up from her hands and over to Rain,"She's dying?! I didn't know that! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, her eyes turning to Marcus."When I asked for any updates, I meant how she was and what her current condition is."
Marcus stood up and looked at them all "Will you all shut the hell up!?! Us argueing around like this isn't going to help Snow one bit!"

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus stood up and looked at them all "Will you all shut the hell up!?! Us argueing around like this isn't going to help Snow one bit!"
Roman said:
Miyuki used her wings to fly upstairs. She came back after a few minutes with the soap in her hands. "I have the soap!"
Han chuckled, "This is gonna be good..."
''give me the soap please Miyuki!''

*She said as she extended her arm for the soap*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William crawled to the corner looking at Himeragi "Pl-Please don't"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki nodded, "Sure. Here you go." She said placing the soap in her hand. Assana looked at the soap as tears welled up in her eyes, "Are we gonna hurt the boy?" She asked.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:

Rain frowned more and glared at Marcus, "We weren't arguing you idiot. Big sis was just asking why you did not tell her about Snow's condition." She rolled her eyes and huffed before looking away from them. Alastair sighed,"You yelling isn't helping either. Thinking you can fix something like this by shouting..." He shook his head in disappointment. "No class... You poor soul." Nora flipped Marcus off, "I agree with Rain. I have a right to know how she's doing and what's happening to her. Don't get pissy at us." She grumbled.

shortyshot8 said:
William crawled to the corner looking at Himeragi "Pl-Please don't"
Roman said:
Miyuki nodded, "Sure. Here you go." She said placing the soap in her hand. Assana looked at the soap as tears welled up in her eyes, "Are we gonna hurt the boy?" She asked.
@shortyshot8
''n-no we're not hurting him Assana...''

*She said as she pets Assana with her free hand. She then stood up and walked over to William but the soap slipped and she tried to grab it and slipped because she only has a sock and im assuming its a hard wood floor as the soap fell next to Han as and Himeragi fell on her back and layed on the ground groaning as her skirt was flipped revealing her bottom lingerie*

''o-ow...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain frowned more and glared at Marcus, "We weren't arguing you idiot. Big sis was just asking why you did not tell her about Snow's condition." She rolled her eyes and huffed before looking away from them. Alastair sighed,"You yelling isn't helping either. Thinking you can fix something like this by shouting..." He shook his head in disappointment. "No class... You poor soul." Nora flipped Marcus off, "I agree with Rain. I have a right to know how she's doing and what's happening to her. Don't get pissy at us." She grumbled.
Marcus sighed before looking at Al "Are you with me on this?" He asked before Al laughed "Hell no"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said as she pets Assana with her free hand. She then stood up and walked over to William but the soap slipped and she tried to grab it and slipped because she only has a sock and im assuming its a hard wood floor as the soap fell next to Han as and Himeragi fell on her back and layed on the ground groaning as her skirt was flipped revealing her bottom lingerie*

''o-ow...''

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened "Hi-Himeragi......" He muttered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''o-ow...''

[/QUOTE]
(( So sexy (>u>) xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''o-ow...''

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at the soap then at Himeragi. He blushed a bright red and closed his eyes, "H-hey... Himeragi you skirt..." he said looking away."

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han looked at the soap then at Himeragi. He blushed a bright red and closed his eyes, "H-hey... Himeragi you skirt..." he said looking away."
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before looking at Al "Are you with me on this?" He asked before Al laughed "Hell no"

''w-what...?''

*She said as she picked her head up and notice her skirt was flipped and her bottom lingerie was exposed. She then sat up quickly fixing her skirt while blushing*

''n-n-n-n-n-no! n-n-no one saw a-anything!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-what...?''
*She said as she picked her head up and notice her skirt was flipped and her bottom lingerie was exposed. She then sat up quickly fixing her skirt while blushing*

[/QUOTE]
William sat there still in shock before he shook his head "Are you okay?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:

"No one can go along with what an idiot says. It only means that they will die." Rain smirked as she looked at Marcus. Nora laughed a little, "She has a good point. Never follow an idiot or you'll both end up dying. One question though....where the hell is Roman?" Alastair looked at her, "Roman? I threatened him once but I don't think it affected him...nor do I think he remembers meeting me, which is sad." Rain rolled her eyes, "You are not worth remembering Big bro." She smirked at him. "You're words have no affect on my dear Rain. Try all you want, but nothing will happen."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-what...?''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki looked at Himeragi, "Fancy panties?" She asked, Assana giggled at her sisters remark.

Han still blushing, nodded his head, "Y-y-you got it..." he said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No one can go along with what an idiot says. It only means that they will die." Rain smirked as she looked at Marcus. Nora laughed a little, "She has a good point. Never follow an idiot or you'll both end up dying. One question though....where the hell is Roman?" Alastair looked at her, "Roman? I threatened him once but I don't think it affected him...nor do I think he remembers meeting me, which is sad." Rain rolled her eyes, "You are not worth remembering Big bro." She smirked at him. "you're words have no affect on my dear Rain. Try all you want, but nothing will happen."
Marcus sighed "You people....." He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
William sat there still in shock before he shook his head "Are you okay?" He asked
Roman said:
Miyuki looked at Himeragi, "Fancy panties?" She asked, Assana giggled at her sisters remark.
Han still blushing, nodded his head, "Y-y-you got it..." he said quietly.
''y-yes...im okay...''

*She said as she slowly walked back to the couch to sit on it and hug her legs against her chest. She then put her arms between her legs so her lingerie wont show again*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yes...im okay...''
*She said as she slowly walked back to the couch to sit on it and hug her legs against her chest. She then put her arms between her legs so her lingerie wont show again*

[/QUOTE]
William snickered a little "Wow...I never thought you were into 'that' kind of stuff Himeragi....." He said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You people....." He muttered
They all looked at Marcus,"Shut up." They said in unison before they each whispered something under their breath. "Idiot who can not keep his mouth shut and is a lard ass." Rain whispered. "Dickwad..." Nora murmured, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked away from him. "I still see no class...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yes...im okay...''

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Well it's good you're okay..." he said as the blush began to fade, finally relaxing.

WeirdPrincess said:
They all looked at Marcus,"Shut up." They said in unison before they each whispered something under their breath. "Idiot who can not keep his mouth shut and is a lard ass." Rain whispered. "Dickwad..." Nora murmured, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked away from him. "I still see no class...."
Marcus hung his head "You are all so mean...." He said in shame before Al sighed "Look he may be all of those things you just called him but you are also insulting me!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Roman stepped behind the three, "Who are these names being directed upon?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back