• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yep! That's right. I am your cousin and it's nice to meet you." He said before turning to the door. "That depends. Who's house are you looking for, William?"

@shortyshot8
William smiled "I'm looking for Snow and Roman's house" He said happily before looking at Himeragi "Wow....I didn't know you were married Han"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I'm looking for Snow and Roman's house" He said happily before looking at Himeragi "Wow....I didn't know you were married Han"
''I-Im not married to anyone William!!''

*She said as she blushed a bit annoyed at that statement*

@Roman

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''I-Im not married to anyone William!!''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she blushed a bit annoyed at that statement*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William laughed nervously "My bad my bad! It's just you both are here and there are children"

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls at Jay and hits him upside the head* Portal now. My other self is dying. Fucking move your perverted ass now this is not the time for jokes. *she focuses in on Alastairs location and grabs Jay's hand* Okay I got it babe.
@WeirdPrincess

Assana:*she looks at Han and................bursts into tears, scared of him*

Miyuki:*she looks at him and mutters* Why can't Daddy have cool hair like him?
Alastair sat in his house, his arm over his face as he sat on the couch."God I feel sick....what the hell is going on? I was perfectly fine this morning..."he muttered quietly.

BlueHawk said:
(In that case, Rain is all you @WeirdPrincess I over did it my last day at the beach xD . Night everyone)
(( xD I got control over Snow and Rain! Wooooo! xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed nervously "My bad my bad! It's just you both are here and there are children"
Han laughed, "No this is Roman's place. Himeragi is helping while they're away and Roman sent me here to help also. These are his kids too."

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
''im just a maid in this household, Han is here because i have no idea, and these are Roman's and Snow's children..''

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Hey! We need you right now!"

William looked at the paper in his hands "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to meet Snow" He said before knocking on the door of their house

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
"What's going on?" Nora asked as she moved her sunglasses up.

Roman said:
Han laughed, "No this is Roman's place. Himeragi is helping while they're away and Roman sent me here to help also. These are his kids too."

@Himeragi Seiker
@Roman[/URL]
William smiled "That's adorable!" He said happily before clearing his throat "I mean....That's cool....May I come in?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's going on?" Nora asked as she moved her sunglasses up.
Al sighed "Snow is giving birth"

@Roman[/URL]
"Roman asked me to come here." Han said.

(( I guess Miyuki likes Han's hair better than Roman's ))

Miyuki tapped Han's leg, "Hey why couldn't my daddy have cool hair like you?"

Han nods, "That is a very good question..."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "That's adorable!" He said happily before clearing his throat "I mean....That's cool....May I come in?"

Han nods, "It's just us, Roman and Snow are away at the moment. But, I guess it's okay."

Roman said:

Han nods, "It's just us, Roman and Snow are away at the moment. But, I guess it's okay."
shortyshot8 said:

*Himeragi only held Assana in her lap* (wait am i controlling Assana? @Roman , control her actions >~<)

Roman said:

William smiled "Thanks dude" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

Nora snapped her finger and instantly changed into clothes before standing up."Let's go." She said before teleporting out of the water park and to the hospital, in the waiting room.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi only held Assana in her lap* (wait am i controlling Assana? [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] , control her actions >~<)
William walked in and looked at Himeragi "Seems you got your hands full at the moment" He said laughing a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora snapped her finger and instantly changed into clothes before standing up."Let's go." She said before teleporting out of the water park and to the hospital, in the waiting room.
Al looked at Marcus "Holy shit....It's the other me"

shortyshot8 said:
William walked in and looked at Himeragi "Seems you got your hands full at the moment" He said laughing a little

Al looked at Marcus "Holy shit....It's the other me"
Nora sighed,"This isn't the time to worry about something like this. You need to realize that. Any updates on how Snow is?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi only held Assana in her lap* (wait am i controlling Assana? @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"This isn't the time to worry about something like this. You need to realize that. Any updates on how Snow is?"
Marcus shook his head "None yet"

Roman said:
Assana stopped crying and nodded, "OK... If he is our cousin, I won't be afraid..." she said wiping away her tears.
Han sighed and took a seat on the couch, "Miyuki following behind. "So what now?"

@shortyshot8
William remained standing "To be perfectly honest when I saw you in a maid outfit I thought you were trying out some fetish of yours" He said happily

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:

William remained standing "To be perfectly honest when I saw you in a maid outfit I thought you were trying out some fetish of yours" He said happily

@shortyshot8[/color]
''hmm..i dunno....just take care of them''

*She said as she pets Assana who was still sitting on her lap. She then heard William and throws both her shoes at him*

''Dont say fetish...there are kids here...dummy...''

Rain teleported to Alastair and grabbed his arm, hauling him up off of his couch."Get your ass up and let's go, Snow is giving birth and my die. I can't let my other half die." She growled before teleporting them to the waiting room. Alastair stood there in complete confusion before Rains words registered in his head."Snow? Dying? That can't be...and giving birth? When did she get pregnant?" He asked himself quietly as he sat down in a chair and rubbed his face with his hands."Please let Snow be okay..."he muttered.

shortyshot8 said:

@Himeragi Seiker
Han almost burst out laughing but he held it in.

Miyuki and Assana both look at William, "Fetish?"

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William caught both of the shoes and crushed them into dust as he stood there laughing "My bad!"

William looked at them "Uhh......Han....Help"
Roman said:
Han almost burst out laughing but he held it in.

Miyuki and Assana both look at William, "Fetish?"

@Himeragi Seiker
''you'll both learn the word fetish when your older...ugh William, your a bad influence!''

*She now didnt have shoes and had only her high knee socks*

''William...you owe me some shoes now...''

shortyshot8 said:

@Himeragi Seiker
Nora nodded and sat down,"Great...fuck..."she whispered as she put her face in her hands.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you'll both learn the word fetish when your older...ugh William, your a bad influence!''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I can't help my mind...As for the shoes I can do that easily"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded and sat down,"Great...fuck..."she whispered as she put her face in her hands.
Al wrapped an arm around Nora "Hey....She's gonna be fine"

shortyshot8 said:
William caught both of the shoes and crushed them into dust as he stood there laughing "My bad!"

William looked at them "Uhh......Han....Help"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
The girls looked at Himeragi and nodded. Though Miyuki, her usual smart self had asked, "If we have to wait to learn that word, that means it a no no word and he has a dirty mouth. Can I get the soap?"

Han shook his head, "William.... You've messed up..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back