• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William snickered a little "Wow...I never thought you were into 'that' kind of stuff Himeragi....." He said teasingly
Roman said:
Han sighed, "Well it's good you're okay..." he said as the blush began to fade, finally relaxing.
*Himeragi then threw a knife which stabbed his shirt into the wall avoiding his shoulder as she was still blushing*

''quiet.....or do you want me to turn you into a Unicorn...i can do that if i summon another knife...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then threw a knife which stabbed his shirt into the wall avoiding his shoulder as she was still blushing*
''quiet.....or do you want me to turn you into a Unicorn...i can do that if i summon another knife...''

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "No need...." He said nervously before taking out the knife "No but really who's the lucky guy?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hung his head "You are all so mean...." He said in shame before Al sighed "Look he may be all of those things you just called him but you are also insulting me!"
Rain smirked, "What we called him is what we also called you then yes? You are all of those things as well." She asked, tilting her head just a little. Nora looked at Rain,"I can't understand her when she talks like this. It's almost like the way Snow does, but I can handle Snow's. Anyways, you know I love you so don't take it to heart." She said, waving her hand. "No one in here as any class....what's nexts getting naked in here?"

Roman said:
Roman stepped behind the three, "Who are these names being directed upon?" He asked.
"Marcus." They said together as they looked at Roman.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at the knife as is pierced the wall. "Whoa..."

Assana jumped up and down, "I am also good with blades! Just like my daddy!" She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain smirked, "What we called him is what we also called you then yes? You are all of those things as well." She asked, tilting her head just a little. Nora looked at Rain,"I can't understand her when she talks like this. It's almost like the way Snow does, but I can handle Snow's. Anyways, you know I love you so don't take it to heart." She said, waving her hand. "No one in here as any class....what's nexts getting naked in here?"
Al sighed "No one is getting naked.......Yet......Also Rain that's just....I don't even know how to reply to that"

Roman said:

Assana jumped up and down, "I am also good with blades! Just like my daddy!" She said happily.
(William is gonna die by the end of the day xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "No need...." He said nervously before taking out the knife "No but really who's the lucky guy?"
Roman said:

''just shut up William...before i really kill you...''

*She said putting her extended arm from the knife throw back in between her legs as she blushed lightly looking down slightly*

WeirdPrincess said:

"Marcus." They said together as they looked at Roman.
Roman slapped Alastair upside the head, "No one is getting naked. What the hell is wrong with you? And leave Marcus alone."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just shut up William...before i really kill you...''
*She said putting her extended arm from the knife throw back in between her legs as she blushed lightly looking down slightly*

[/QUOTE]
William pouted "Aww but I wanna know if my Master's boyfriend is a good person"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "No one is getting naked.......Yet......Also Rain that's just....I don't even know how to reply to that"

(William is gonna die by the end of the day xD )
Rain rolled her eyes, "I will put it in a way so even a toddler can understand. Everything we have just called Marcus, was an insult to you correct? What I'm saying is that we basically insulted you on purpose. Do you understand now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain rolled her eyes, "I will put it in a way so even a toddler can understand. Everything we have just called Marcus, was an insult to you correct? What I'm saying is that we basically insulted you on purpose. Do you understand now?"
Al frowned "You could be more kind to me Rain...."

Roman said:
Roman slapped Alastair upside the head, "No one is getting naked. What the hell is wrong with you? And leave Marcus alone."
Alastair frowned and rubbed the back of his head, "I don't know. I thought that was what unclassy people did, they got naked and did whatever they wanted." "You are not the boss of us, we will leave Marcus alone when we want to." Rain said as she stared at Roman.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair frowned and rubbed the back of his head, "I don't know. I thought that was what unclassy people did, they got naked and did whatever they wanted." "You are not the boss of us, we will leave Marcus alone when we want to." Rain said as she stared at Roman.
Roman shook his head, "Unclassy people aren't that unclassy." He said before looking over at Rain. "I'm the smart one, I suggest you do listen to me. Besides you owe me a lot anyways."

shortyshot8 said:
William pouted "Aww but I wanna know if my Master's boyfriend is a good person"
Roman said:
Assana poked Himeragi's cheek, "Why is your face red? Are you sick?" She asked curiously.
*Himeragi ignored William and Han mentioning 'Master' and then looked at Assana*

''i-its not that...as you become older..well you'll understand...i cant really explain it but...you'll understand as you get older...''

Roman said:
Assana poked Himeragi's cheek, "Why is your face red? Are you sick?" She asked curiously.

Han snickered, "Master..." he said mocking William under his breath.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi ignored William and Han mentioning 'Master' and then looked at Assana*
''i-its not that...as you become older..well you'll understand...i cant really explain it but...you'll understand as you get older...''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed and stood up "At least I'm not getting soap in my mouth"

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Unclassy people aren't that unclassy." He said before looking over at Rain. "I'm the smart one, I suggest you do listen to me. Besides you owe me a lot anyways."
Rain rolled her eyes before looking away from him. "Whatever idiot. I do not care anymore."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Assana nodded and yawned quietly. "I'm sleepy... Big cousin or Himeragi, can one of you take me to bed like mommy or daddy does?" She asked.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair sat on his lap and smirked, "Now why did you do that I wonder..."
Tark looked at her "Because I feel like a person in need is my responsibility" (Take note Tark does not know what love is)

WeirdPrincess said:
Rain rolled her eyes before looking away from him. "Whatever idiot. I do not care anymore."
"Yeah yeah. We both know deep down inside I am on your list of favorite people." Roman said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Yeah...." He muttered
"You should not care of what other people say about you. You know what you are and how you act, so why should it matter if I insult you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should not care of what other people say about you. You know what you are and how you act, so why should it matter if I insult you?"
Al blinked "E-Eh............Dammit Rain why do you have to be so rude and yet sweet at the same time!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and stood up "At least I'm not getting soap in my mouth"
Roman said:
Assana nodded and yawned quietly. "I'm sleepy... Big cousin or Himeragi, can one of you take me to bed like mommy or daddy does?" She asked.
*Himeragi nodded and picked up Assana cradling her in her arms not know how Roman or Snow does it. She then goes to Assana's room and lays Assana in her bed gently while putting the blanket over her as she smiled warmly at her petting her head*

''is this...good enough? is it close to how daddy and mommy do it?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back