• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and nuzzles into her again before appearing on the other side of her bed. "Ya know, you're right I can survive!" He said enthusiasm flooding his voice.
"That's the spirit! Now what do we do?" Celia asked as she moved her head from side to side.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Han, "Take this key, I need you to go to my place and help. I don't care what you're told to do when you get there, you stay." Han took the key and nodded before disappearing. "If she doesn't make it... No I won't even think like that..." Roman said as he sat there in a chair.
Marcus looked at Roman "Hey....Snow is one of the strongest girls I know....She'll pull through" He said

Surgeon:*he nods as he and nurse prep her skin, then make the incision, slowly controlling the bleeding, putting Snow under with pain meds, beginning the operation* Why are those girls there get them out, we need complete focus *he is only human after all*

Nurse 3: Sir.. *she says to Roman* Is their any family you would like to contact for your wife? Mother, father, brothers or sisters? We need someone to fill out these forms for her *she says politely holding out to him some paper work*

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's the spirit! Now what do we do?" Celia asked as she moved her head from side to side.
Taylor looked at her with a now bored face. "I honestly don't know..." he said hovering around her room. "What do you do for fun when I'm not around?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Sweet" He said before hopping in after her
Nora swam around the pool in circles,"This is nice...being here and all." She said quietly after she swam for a while and was now floating on her back.

Jennete said:
Surgeon:*he nods as he and nurse prep her skin, then make the incision, slowly controlling the bleeding, putting Snow under with pain meds, beginning the operation* Why are those girls there get them out, we need complete focus *he is only human after all*
Nurse 3: Sir.. *she says to Roman* Is their any family you would like to contact for your wife? Mother, father, brothers or sisters? We need someone to fill out these forms for her *she says politely holding out to him some paper work*

@shortyshot8
again same thing i said to Shorty. Neo picked up the cubes and left the room. Natsumi was already outside. dont you guys read?!! >.<)))

Jennete said:

@shortyshot8
Roman took the paper, "Don't worry. I'll fill it out." He said. "Marcus too I guess. We are the only family she has that knows of this... Well I should call her sister." He said. "Hold on." Roman said before leaving the room to make a call to Rain.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]again same thing i said to Shorty. Neo picked up the cubes and left the room. Natsumi was already outside. dont you guys read?!! >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
((nuuu I saw that Neo left but the other one said she would make sure they didn't fail so I assumed she was still in the room I sowwy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries in corner*))

shortyshot8 said:
(*Sigh* Now that's just rude)
sorry alright? i just only lost my wallet at school and i have to wait until next week to go grab it....))

Jennete said:
((nuuu I saw that Neo left but the other one said she would make sure they didn't fail so I assumed she was still in the room I sowwy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries in corner*))
maybe i shouldve said something about what Natsumi did <.<)))

*Natsumi had her eyes closed telepathically looking in the room as her body was standing still in waiting outside the room*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Roman "Hey....Snow is one of the strongest girls I know....She'll pull through" He said
Roman nodded, "I know. Sign the paper. You're like a brother to me, so that's good enough." he said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sorry alright? i just only lost my wallet at school and i have to wait until next week to go grab it....))

maybe i shouldve said something about what Natsumi did <.<)))

*Natsumi had her eyes closed telepathically looking in the room as her body was standing still in waiting outside the room*

[/QUOTE]
(I understand I feel sorry for you)

Roman said:
Roman took the paper, "Don't worry. I'll fill it out." He said. "Marcus too I guess. We are the only family she has that knows of this... Well I should call her sister." He said. "Hold on." Roman said before leaving the room to make a call to Rain.
((and her big sister Nora.................and her big brother Alastair...............juuust sayin lol)))

Rain:*picks up her phone, with Jay and Al as she hugs him around his waist* Hello idiot, what did i do to deserve this phone call hmm??

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk

Roman said:
(( Because Nora isn't related to her at all. Nope their just really close friends....really close (>u>) Can't too Rain though xD or Alastair, he's also a thing. Big guy, threatened Roman once yeah him xD ))

Han appeared at Roman's

Jennete said:
((and her big sister Nora.................and her big brother Alastair...............juuust sayin lol)))
Rain:*picks up her phone, with Jay and Al as she hugs him around his waist* Hello idiot, what did i do to deserve this phone call hmm??

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk
(( Roman ignores Nora because she annoys him with her questions all the time and he's never met Alastair :P ))

Jennete said:

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk
Al sighed "What the hell.....Rain....." He muttered "This is insane"

Roman said:
Han appeared at Roman's
(( Roman ignores Nora because she annoys him with her questions all the time and he's never met Alastair :P ))
((no he did when Rain was first introduced and they went to the beach together))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Because Nora isn't related to her at all. Nope their just really close friends....really close (>u>) Can't too Rain though xD or Alastair, he's also a thing. Big guy, threatened Roman once yeah him xD ))
(( I don't remember meeting Alastair xD ))

Jennete said:

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk
Jay peeks at Rain on the phone, smiling a bit. "Hi Roman! I know its you because Rain greeted you by calling you an idiot!" He yells in the background, laughing to himself.

Jennete said:
((no he did when Rain was first introduced and they went to the beach together))
( He did? How is he supposed to contact him then? ))

BlueHawk said:
Jay peeks at Rain on the phone, smiling a bit. "Hi Roman! I know its you because Rain greeted you by calling you an idiot!" He yells in the background, laughing to himself.
Al sighed "That's the only way you knew it was him? That's...Kinda cool"

Roman said:
Han appeared at Roman's
(( Yeah he has! The one time they went to the beach with Snow. Do you not remember that? And Nora....she can't help it. If it concerns Snow then she asks a shit ton of questions xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back