• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked at Neo and shivered. "I don't know why but you're scary..." he mumbled. Roman immediately went to get Snow a doctor and room before waving to Neo as they left. "Thanks! I actually forgot I'm not supposed you use my powers." He said as they left. He then looked at Snow, "I don't know where Cam is... Maybe I could use my powers just this once... I know I'm not supposed to, but it's for a good reason." He said placing his hands at her stomach.
Snow:*she groans as her stomach starts growing, the baby aging and she gasps* Oh god it hurts oh god it hurts *she clenches too him as doctors and nurses rush in, pushing Roman out of the room and rushing her to a room to operate, saying among themselves that the premature baby didn't have a high chance of living, and neither did the mother in this kind of pain. They would have to prepare her for a c section*

((so baby will be born premature, in an effort to save baby someone will try to age him.....but accidentally make him 6 years old... I am smart lol))

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Roman looked at Neo and shivered. "I don't know why but you're scary..." he mumbled. Roman immediately went to get Snow a doctor and room before waving to Neo as they left. "Thanks! I actually forgot I'm not supposed you use my powers." He said as they left. He then looked at Snow, "I don't know where Cam is... Maybe I could use my powers just this once... I know I'm not supposed to, but it's for a good reason." He said placing his hands at her stomach.
Jennete said:
Snow:*she groans, her body going through sharp pain as she leans her head against Roman* Th..this isn't right Roman the incubation of a child is supposed to be the 9 months... I have only been pregnant for a month.. he is not ready.. he is not ready to be born.. Fae incubation takes that long but this baby is yours and will be part human.. *she is crying now, sobbing as she tries to manipulate her water inside her body to keep the baby inside for as long as she can* We need someone to age our baby Roman! Do something my baby.. *she gasps, terrified for her baby*
@Himeragi Seiker

Assana:*hugging Himmy's leg* Where is mama and Daddy going?

Miyuki: Why is Mommy crying?
''age?....i can take care of that...''

*She said reappearing next to Snow and teleporting the doctors and nurses outside the room while locking the door*

''i can hear you guys a mile away at the moment...i can handle this..its only time magic......''

*She said as she took out some light blue cubes and held it to Snow's stomach*

''these cubes are the cubes of a time and space administrator. so this cannot be flawed at all. just tell me what i should do''

''their going to the hospital...and mommy's crying because...her child is about to be born but...*sigh* its best not to worry about it for now...just hope that mommy will be okay''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia poked each of his fingers,"You'll survive three days and so will I. It's not that bad...buuut....one more then I'm done!" She said before pulled him towards her and hugging him to her chest happily.
Taylor smiled and nuzzles into her again before appearing on the other side of her bed. "Ya know, you're right I can survive!" He said enthusiasm flooding his voice.

Roman said:
Takeshi gave her a friendly smile and chuckled a little.
"Maybe we should leave that place to the people who are in love and just married."

He said as, another chuckle escaped his mouth as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Unless that's where you wanna go, then I guess I'm fine with it."

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
Violetta held up a finger.

"Oh yeah! Did you know that Saturn's rings are actually racetracks? Space races happen there all the time."

She grinned over at Takeshi.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''age?....i can take care of that...''
*She said reappearing next to Snow and teleporting the doctors and nurses outside the room while locking the door*

''i can hear you guys a mile away at the moment...i can handle this..its only time magic......''

*She said as she took out some light blue cubes and held it to Snow's stomach*

''these cubes are the cubes of a time and space administrator. so this cannot be flawed at all. just tell me what i should do''

''their going to the hospital...and mommy's crying because...her child is about to be born but...*sigh* its best not to worry about it for now...just hope that mommy will be okay''

[/QUOTE]
Roman peeked into the room and shoved the doctors back, "Just wait. I know this is your job and all but this room is now being used by someone of higher power and I wouldn't wanna get involved with it." He said as they all backed away. One person didn't though, he wasn't even a doctor.

Han looked at Roman with a blank stare. "What the he'll are you doing?"

"Nothing... What the he'll are you doing?" Roman asked.

"I had a doctors appointment... " he said appearing behind Roman. "Who's in the ro- Ew..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Sexy Nora is out of her slump and is back baby. So watch out." She winked at him before jumping into the pool.
Al chuckled "Sweet" He said before hopping in after her

Lumina said:
Violetta held up a finger.
"Oh yeah! Did you know that Saturn's rings are actually racetracks? Space races happen there all the time."

She grinned over at Takeshi.
Takeshi laughed, clutching his sides.

"Racetracks? How about we check both of them out? It's not like we're busy or anything?"

Roman said:
Roman peeked into the room and shoved the doctors back, "Just wait. I know this is your job and all but this room is now being used by someone of higher power and I wouldn't wanna get involved with it." He said as they all backed away. One person didn't though, he wasn't even a doctor.
Han looked at Roman with a blank stare. "What the he'll are you doing?"

"Nothing... What the he'll are you doing?" Roman asked.

"I had a doctors appointment... " he said appearing behind Roman. "Who's in the ro- Ew..."
Marcus warped to them "I could sense something was going on with Snow....What the hell is going on!?!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]neo is with you guys. just saying.)))

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus warped to them "I could sense something was going on with Snow....What the hell is going on!?!"
(( In the hallway in front of the door? xD ))

Both Han and Roman step into the room. Speaking in sync to Marcus, "She's giving birth." They said as they watched Neo do as she did.

Han sighed, "I never knew you even had kids... And I'm your cousin." "Some people don't need to know everything. Besides you don't even like kids. Marcus? Come inside the room, we have to make sure everything is alright." Roman said.

Roman said:
(( In the hallway in front of the door? xD ))
Both Han and Roman step into the room. Speaking in sync to Marcus, "She's giving birth." They said as they watched Neo do as she did.

Han sighed, "I never knew you even had kids... And I'm your cousin." "Some people don't need to know everything. Besides you don't even like kids. Marcus? Come inside the room, we have to make sure everything is alright." Roman said.
Marcus nodded "Alright" He said quietly as he walked in "Man...I must admit sensing people is a pain....But....Still....Something feels...Off"

Snow:*she groans as her stomach starts growing, the baby aging and she gasps* Oh god it hurts oh god it hurts *she clenches too him as the doctors and nurses outside bang on the door saying among themselves that the premature baby didn't have a high chance of living, and neither did the mother in this kind of pain. They would have to prepare her for a c section to remove the child safely and give the mother a chance of surviving*

((so baby will be born premature, in an effort to save baby someone will try to age him.....but accidentally make him 6 years old... I am smart lol))

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*she groans as her stomach starts growing, the baby aging and she gasps* Oh god it hurts oh god it hurts *she clenches too him as the doctors and nurses outside bang on the door saying among themselves that the premature baby didn't have a high chance of living, and neither did the mother in this kind of pain. They would have to prepare her for a c section to remove the child safely and give the mother a chance of surviving*

@shortyshot8
Marcus looked worried "Dammit...." He muttered as he looked at Snow "Come on.......I know you are stronger than this....."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Alright" He said quietly as he walked in "Man...I must admit sensing people is a pain....But....Still....Something feels...Off"
Roman sighed, "I also feel the the weird energy. Yet I don't know what it is. Hey, let one of the at least 3 doctors in and a few nurses." He said.

Han sighed, "Hm... I feel it too."

@shortyshot8

Roman walked over to Snow and looked at her, "You'll make it. Marcus is gonna let a few doctors in to help. For now just breathe until they tell us what's gonna have to be done."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I also feel the the weird energy. Yet I don't know what it is. Hey, let one of the at least 3 doctors in and a few nurses." He said.

@Jennete @Himeragi Seiker

Roman walked over to Snow and looked at her, "You'll make it. Marcus is gonna let a few doctors in to help. For now just breathe until they tell us what's gonna have to be done."
Marcus blinked "Uhh alright!" He said rushing out of the room

Roman said:

@shortyshot8

''SHUT IT DOCTORS!....i know what im doing...''

*She then closed her eyes as she then started to hear nothing but concentrate on the cube. The cube then opened as visible light blue energy came out from it. The energy started to wrap around Snow flying around her body. It reduced the pain of Snow. Natsumi appeared so that way, she could revive the baby and Snow if Neo fucked up*

''ok...i want you to push the baby out...like born it.....Natsumi...if i fail...''

''Revive them of course...i done it once on Snow. So its a guarantee both of them will live...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''SHUT IT DOCTORS!....i know what im doing...''
*She then closed her eyes as she then started to hear nothing but concentrate on the cube. The cube then opened as visible light blue energy came out from it. The energy started to wrap around Snow flying around her body. It reduced the pain of Snow. Natsumi appeared so that way, she could revive the baby and Snow if Neo fucked up*

''ok...i want you to push the baby out...like born it.....Natsumi...if i fail...''

''Revive them of course...i done it once on Snow. So its a guarantee both of them will live...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at Neo "I still don't trust her.....Not one bit"

Roman said:

@Jennete @Himeragi Seiker

Doctor 1:*he rushes in along with three nurses* Get her preped for surgury now. And get her family out to the waiting room

Nurse 3: Come with me gentlemen, Miss *she says to Neo, Han, Marcus and Roman as she and another male nurse lead them out of the room as two other docotrs rush in with some more nurses, carting Snow out of the room to the surgery center, getting her and the surgeon prepped for a c section*

Doctor 2: This baby is only three months of age at best...

Doctor 1: How the hell did she start labor?

Surgeon: It seems she is unconcio- oh hell her water just broke! We have to move fast, the contractions will start soon.

Snow:*un conscious and unable to keep her baby inside of her with her own life force water, gasping as the door shut and silence is heard in the waiting room*

Jennete said:
Doctor 1:*he rushes in along with three nurses* Get her preped for surgury now. And get her family out to the waiting room
Nurse 3: Come with me gentlemen, Miss *she says to Neo, Han, Marcus and Roman as she and another male nurse lead them out of the room as two other docotrs rush in with some more nurses, carting Snow out of the room to the surgery center, getting her and the surgeon prepped for a c section*

Surgeon: It seems she is unconcio- oh hell her water just broke! We have to move fast, the contractions will start soon.

Snow:*un conscious and unable to keep her baby inside of her with her own life force water, gasping as the door shut and silence is heard in the waiting room*
Marcus gulped worry written over his face "I still don't like this....Not one bit"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Neo "I still don't trust her.....Not one bit"
Jennete said:

Roman sighed, "We're forced to wait now." "It'll be alright. She'll get through it." "That's not the problem... I know she'll pull through. Snow is tough." "Then relax man. You got nothing to worry about."

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped worry written over his face "I still don't like this....Not one bit"
Jennete said:

Roman said:
Roman looked at Neo and Natsumi, "Then don't fail." He said stepping back giving Neo the space she needed to work.
*Neo teleported back in*

''let me help. i know how to do these things. besides...''

*She then placed her hand back on the cube that was laying on Snow's stomach*

''just do your work...but if you fail...im going to stab a person''

*She said as she picked up the cube and left the room*

''Natsumi...''

''dont worry...i wont let them die if they do fail...''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Roman and nodded "I know" He said understanding what he meant before looking at the wall not saying a word while thinking "Snow if you don't make it out of this.......I don't know what I will do"

Marcus's clone appeared "Neo....Get out now.....I'm not going to trust you with my best friends wife when you have a craving for blood"
neo is outside waiting with ROman and everyone u idiot)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]neo is outside waiting with ROman and everyone u idiot)

[/QUOTE]
(You just said she warped back in........*Sigh*)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo teleported back in*
''let me help. i know how to do these things. besides...''

*She then placed her hand back on the cube that was laying on Snow's stomach*

''just do your work...but if you fail...im going to stab a person''

*She said as she picked up the cube and left the room*

''Natsumi...''

''dont worry...i wont let them die if they do fail...''

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Roman and nodded "I know" He said understanding what he meant before looking at the wall not saying a word while thinking "Snow if you don't make it out of this.......I don't know what I will do"
Roman looked at Han, "Take this key, I need you to go to my place and help. I don't care what you're told to do when you get there, you stay." Han took the key and nodded before disappearing. "If she doesn't make it... No I won't even think like that..." Roman said as he sat there in a chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back