• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "If she needs water, she can use her mother's source of water. That being said, being said however you get it up doesn't matter just let her get most of it up first."
@Jennete
*Himeragi nodded as she then looked down at Assana waiting for her*

@Jennete

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura paced back and forth "how the heck is she even alive" she grumbled and furrowed her eyebrows.
Sam raised an eyebrow. "She's the goddess of death kagura, really" she rolled her eyes

Assana:*she sniffles and raises her hand, all the water in the room lifting into the air and forming into a ball, she pushes it out to the backyard, stopping her tiny foot as a chunk of earth falls inward in the ground and she dumps it in, her own little pond now as she looks at Himmy and sniffles* I sowwy..... *little bits of water everywhere here and there i the house*

Miyuki:*she lifts the pizza and takes it the kitchen*

Snow:*she gets up shaking and trembling and nods, going to the couch, flicking her hand and all the water leaves it, making it dry as she curls up on it, falling asleep, worn out*

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman

Jennete said:
Assana:*she sniffles and raises her hand, all the water in the room lifting into the air and forming into a ball, she pushes it out to the backyard, stopping her tiny foot as a chunk of earth falls inward in the ground and she dumps it in, her own little pond now as she looks at Himmy and sniffles* I sowwy..... *little bits of water everywhere here and there i the house*

Snow:*she gets up shaking and trembling and nods, going to the couch, flicking her hand and all the water leaves it, making it dry as she curls up on it, falling asleep, worn out*

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
''its alright Assana. it really isnt your fault''

*She says as she smiles warmly at Assana as she gets a towel and starts wiping the remaining water in the house. She then uses her speed boost magic to get all the remaining water in less than a minute*

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow. "She's the goddess of death kagura, really" she rolled her eyes
Kagura sat on the floor and burried her face in her palms "I know that, I am her daughter after all..."she sighs "this is gonna be so difficult" she mumbled.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sat on the floor and burried her face in her palms "I know that, I am her daughter after all..."she sighs "this is gonna be so difficult" she mumbled.
"I missed ethereal" she admits. "She would never do anything that would harm me, you, or Allen" she says softly

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''its alright Assana. it really isnt your fault''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She says as she smiles warmly at Assana as she gets a towel and starts wiping the remaining water in the house. She then uses her speed boost magic to get all the remaining water in less than a minute*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
((soooo baby time because I can lol))

Snow:*she gasps looking at her round stomach, a medium bump as she feels the small not yet ready baby pushing as water spills out from her onto the couch* W..what is happening? R..roman!

Tokihama Kaota] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Kaota looked at her and said Well...Lets hang out....I'm really freakin bored right now
*Semira raised a hand rejecting his offer in a friendly way as she smiles a bit*

''i would but..i need to hurry home soon...i need to take care of some stuff''

Jennete said:

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''its alright Assana. it really isnt your fault''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She says as she smiles warmly at Assana as she gets a towel and starts wiping the remaining water in the house. She then uses her speed boost magic to get all the remaining water in less than a minute*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman nodded and smiled as all the water was gone. "Wow. It looks like normal. All clean and such... Good job everyone. Now I gotta go help Miyuki on the kitchen so, you two can talk or whatever while I go do this." He said walking to the kitchen.

Mayyflower said:
"I missed ethereal" she admits. "She would never do anything that would harm me, you, or Allen" she says softly
"I know but I don't feel like... going through that change when she arrives" she groans "she's gonna start protecting me when I don't need it" she huffed.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and smiled as all the water was gone. "Wow. It looks like normal. All clean and such... Good job everyone. Now I gotta go help Miyuki on the kitchen so, you two can talk or whatever while I go do this." He said walking to the kitchen.
Jennete said:
Snow:*she gasps looking at her round stomach, a medium bump as she feels the small not yet ready baby pushing as water spills out from her onto the couch* W..what is happening? R..roman!
''uhh Roman? Y-Your wife...i think her baby is coming out. as in now''

*She said as she watches not knowing what to do*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love it so much more when you are sexy"
Nora laughed,"Sexy Nora is out of her slump and is back baby. So watch out." She winked at him before jumping into the pool.

Jennete said:
Roman turned around and ran back to Snow. "Yeah... Oh... That's not good. We should get you to a hospital." He said. "Hey, Hineragi, can you watch the girls? I'll have someone come over and help." He said picking Snow up.

LunaCrosby said:
"I know but I don't feel like... going through that change when she arrives" she groans "she's gonna start protecting me when I don't need it" she huffed.
Sam chuckled. "She's gonna protect you when your hurt" she says. "Like she always does" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Semira raised a hand rejecting his offer in a friendly way as she smiles a bit*
''i would but..i need to hurry home soon...i need to take care of some stuff''

[/QUOTE]
Kaota looked at her and said with a frown Well see you around,I guess

Roman said:
Taylor pouted, "But Celia! I am not perverted! I just like chest. That's one thing I will always love." He protested. "You never hug me like that when I'm older either." He added.
"Do you want me to? I don't do it because you aren't as cute as you are now....you're hot. Point blank." Celia said as she stared at him."It would feel more intimate if I did that when you were older....are older, was older..so confusing..." She said quietly.

Roman said:
Roman turned around and ran back to Snow. "Yeah... Oh... That's not good. We should get you to a hospital." He said. "Hey, Hineragi, can you watch the girls? I'll have someone come over and help." He said picking Snow up.
''i think i can manage by myself. Just...agh, Neo!''

*Neo then appeared next to Roman and Snow*

''dont worry, i can get you to the hospital faster''

*She said as she opened her umbrella and raised it high enough that Roman, Snow, and Herself was able to be under it as they teleported to the hospital entrance*

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and said with a frown Well see you around,I guess

[/QUOTE]
''later''

*She said as she started walking off going home not buying anything*

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "She's gonna protect you when your hurt" she says. "Like she always does" she says
Kagura sighed "but no one will recognise me after she comes, its complicated" she said and leaned her head against the wall.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you want me to? I don't do it because you aren't as cute as you are now....you're hot. Point blank." Celia said as she stared at him."It would feel more intimate if I did that when you were older....are older, was older..so confusing..." She said quietly.
Taylor sighed, and held up his now medium sized hand, "3 days." He said holding up 3 fingers. "Then we can finally be back to our normal relationship."

Roman said:
Snow:*she groans, her body going through sharp pain as she leans her head against Roman* Th..this isn't right Roman the incubation of a child is supposed to be the 9 months... I have only been pregnant for a month.. he is not ready.. he is not ready to be born.. Fae incubation takes that long but this baby is yours and will be part human.. *she is crying now, sobbing as she tries to manipulate her water inside her body to keep the baby inside for as long as she can* We need someone to age our baby Roman! Do something my baby.. *she gasps, terrified for her baby*

@Himeragi Seiker

Assana:*hugging Himmy's leg* Where is mama and Daddy going?

Miyuki: Why is Mommy crying?

@Jennete[/URL]

''later''

*She said as she started walking off going home not buying anything*
Jennete said:
Snow:*she groans, her body going through sharp pain as she leans her head against Roman* Th..this isn't right Roman the incubation of a child is supposed to be the 9 months... I have only been pregnant for a month.. he is not ready.. he is not ready to be born.. Fae incubation takes that long but this baby is yours and will be part human.. *she is crying now, sobbing as she tries to manipulate her water inside her body to keep the baby inside for as long as she can* We need someone to age our baby Roman! Do something my baby.. *she gasps, terrified for her baby*
@Himeragi Seiker

Assana:*hugging Himmy's leg* Where is mama and Daddy going?

Miyuki: Why is Mommy crying?
Roman looked at Neo and shivered. "I don't know why but you're scary..." he mumbled. Roman immediately went to get Snow a doctor and room before waving to Neo as they left. "Thanks! I actually forgot I'm not supposed you use my powers." He said as they left. He then looked at Snow, "I don't know where Cam is... Maybe I could use my powers just this once... I know I'm not supposed to, but it's for a good reason." He said placing his hands at her stomach.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, and held up his now medium sized hand, "3 days." He said holding up 3 fingers. "Then we can finally be back to our normal relationship."
Celia poked each of his fingers,"You'll survive three days and so will I. It's not that bad...buuut....one more then I'm done!" She said before pulled him towards her and hugging him to her chest happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back