• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Totally didn't forget that xD )

Al chuckled "It's a surprise"
Nora pouted,"Aww! Alright....keep it to yourself then." She said before walking into the water park and looking around,"Seems sort of empty." She said quietly, glancing around at the few people that were there.

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "I couldn't control myself, that's stupid, I thought the incubuses lorde was in charge of the incubuses..." She sighs
Cam chuckled "Silly girl if I were to upset your queen I would be gutted"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia snickered and shook her head,"Nooo! I would never do such a thing." She said, watching as he flew around."And good for you! I'm happy!" She said, smiling as she gave him a thumbs up.
"Well if it wasn't you, then I wonder who it was.... Anyways, that doesn't matter. I am now a little taller and older and happy about it." He said looking at Celia, smiling happily.

teen_gohan_by_zed_creations-d3jurz5.png

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pouted,"Aww! Alright....keep it to yourself then." She said before walking into the water park and looking around,"Seems sort of empty." She said quietly, glancing around at the few people that were there.
Al nodded "Yeah" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no)

[/QUOTE]
(Well fuck xD I made him for seemingly nothing now)

Roman said:
Roman turned around and frowned, his gaze directed at the girls. "You know what I'm gonna say. So I have one word: Explain." He said, trying his best not to blow up on them.
@Himeragi Seiker
'uhhh roman? I think you need to ask Marcus to explain...he WAS in your body after all'

*Himeragi said telepathically to him as she was making gestures with her hands saying that you two switched bodies temporarily*

@Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver's blushing really bad earlier, now looked like a joke because he was blushing REALLYYYYY bad now. He slowly brought his lips to hers, kissing her softly.
Anna smiled into the kiss before she wrapped her arms around him neck and kissed him back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna smiled into the kiss before she wrapped her arms around him neck and kissed him back.
Oliver wrapped his arms around her waist, not caring how long they were up there, just hoping that they would never come down... Just so the moment wouldn't end. He blushed as he kissed her a little deeper.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][I]'uhhh roman? I think you need to ask Marcus to explain...he WAS in your body after all'[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi said telepathically to him as she was making gestures with her hands saying that you two switched bodies temporarily*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
I would rather not. It's not like he would knowknow why they're fighting anyways. Roman said back to her, as he leaned against the wall and waited for his explanation from the girls.

@Jennete

Roman said:
"Well if it wasn't you, then I wonder who it was.... Anyways, that doesn't matter. I am now a little taller and older and happy about it." He said looking at Celia, smiling happily.
teen_gohan_by_zed_creations-d3jurz5.png
Celia giggled,"I can see that. I still miss my pudgy little Taylor, but I you're still cute either way." She said as she sat on the edge of her bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"I can see that. I still miss my pudgy little Taylor, but I you're still cute either way." She said as she sat on the edge of her bed.
"I'll try to work something out for you. Try to get fat baby Taylor to make a return one day." He said happily. He then floated over to her bed and sat down next to her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Yeah" He said softly
(Well fuck xD I made him for seemingly nothing now)
Nora grinned,"Then I have the perfect bikini for this...the joys of have very few people around." She chuckled before heading off into a changing room to put on her swimsuit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"Then I have the perfect bikini for this...the joys of have very few people around." She chuckled before heading off into a changing room to put on her swimsuit.
Al snapped his fingers appearing in trunks

Roman said:
I would rather not. It's not like he would knowknow why they're fighting anyways. Roman said back to her, as he leaned against the wall and waited for his explanation from the girls.
@Jennete
'oh you mean the children...haha fuck me i forgot they were fighting...by the way, who is this water puddle right here?'

*She said telepathically as she kept poking the water infront of her*

@Jennete

Mayyflower said:
Sam heard her fridge open. "The hell?" She asks sending a clone in there. "Kagura! What the hell?" Her clone asks
"I had the sudden urge to eat... your food seems to taste better than mine" she says and begins eating strawberrys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back