• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus spat on the floor "You and my father are the same.....You act like you don't have a choice....So what if they can't hire another that's their own problem!"
Kite sighed. "But still, I can't clog up a bunch of kids and my wife in a small dorm... I need this job. I want my kids to live a happy life... Not one of sadness and contempt." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver chuckled. "Relax, it'll start back up in a second... Just relax and enjoy the view..." He said softly as he put a arm around her, looking out at the sparkling lights of the city.
Anna blushed slightly and scooted herself closer to him, snuggling up under his arm."You said relax twice....but I'll be okay I think...since you're here and all..." She said quietly as she looked out at the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was still asleep on her bed, dreaming of herself. It was a world filled with strawberries of all different sizes floating everywhere, with a plaid background. Someone was squatted on a small tiny strawberry while Celia sat on a bigger one, moving her head side to side and gently kicking her legs.
tumblr_nq01uhSa5m1s5f9ado1_500.gif

She seemed confused about what was going on, but happy that she was on top of a strawberry. Just as she was about to take a bite, she woke up. Slowly fluttering her eyes open, Celia rubbed one tiredly before sitting up a little. She looked around, noticing that Taylor was gone."I wonder where he went... I'm sure he's fine." She said quietly, smiling a little.

tumblr_npqwbydWyv1qa94xto1_500.gif
Taylor ran back to Celia's room and flew around a little. "Hey, I am in my next age group. Three days of this and I'm me again!" He said happily. "Also, were you messing with me while I was napping?"

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Roman said:
Roman blinked, and opened the door, "I didn't think it was anything else. I honestly thought we were gonna fly..." he said stepping inside, as he did so, his face dropped. "What happened in here?"
@Jennete

*Himeragi walked in as well her wings disappearing as she shrugs looking around*

@Jennete

Roman said:
"Out here. One more place out here, then we can go back to Earth. I never got to see space as it is..."
Takeshi looked at her and nodded.

"So can we?"

Violetta smiled and nodded at his request.

"Of course we can! Now, what exactly did you wanna see? Planets, stars, you name it."

His enthusiasm made her happy, regardless if she realized it or not.

Kite sighed. "But still, I can't clog up a bunch of kids and my wife in a small dorm... I need this job. I want my kids to live a happy life... Not one of sadness and contempt." He said.
Marcus clenched his fists "He said the same thing......." Blood began to fall from his hands "Yet all I wanted was for him to be home......To let me know that he loved me"

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, feeling the same.
It was then that she realized her relationship with Yuto was filled with nothing but drama, emotion, and a hell of a lot of love.

Sighing contentedly she closed her eyes into the hug, not wanting it any other way.
Yuto kissed her cheek, pulling away a bit. "I know this is crazy and all... We just got out of that huge situation... But... W-Will you marry me?" He asked, blushing.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slowly stood back up "Still..Did you have to hit me?" He asked before shaking his head "Sorry....Though speaking of Himeragi I've been meaning to try and understand something"
''what?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed slightly and scooted herself closer to him, snuggling up under his arm."You said relax twice....but I'll be okay I think...since you're here and all..." She said quietly as she looked out at the sky.
Oliver blushed at her words... And how warm she was. "Well... I could always be here... If that's what you want and all..." He said softly.

Yuto kissed her cheek, pulling away a bit. "I know this is crazy and all... We just got out of that huge situation... But... W-Will you marry me?" He asked, blushing.
Noir blushed, but she nodded, writing the words "of course" in the air next to them. She looked back at Yuto, giving a huge smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sat down and frowned "She said that she had a crush on another boy and she wasn't interested in me one bit....Yet...She asked if I wanted her to leave...I was hurt so I said yes........But....After that the next thing I caught her doing was crying"

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled and nodded at his request.
"Of course we can! Now, what exactly did you wanna see? Planets, stars, you name it."

His enthusiasm made her happy, regardless if she realized it or not.
Takeshi rubbed his chin before putting a finger up.

"What's the most popular planet besides, Earth? I feel like you'll say, Mars..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus clenched his fists "He said the same thing......." Blood began to fall from his hands "Yet all I wanted was for him to be home......To let me know that he loved me"
Kite frowned and was seeing his mistake. "C-Crap... What have I done..." He said.

Mayyflower said:
"Kane" she says softly
Cam nodded before looking at her "I guess it's a good thing you don't bear my child....I wouldn't want you to die"

Kite frowned and was seeing his mistake. "C-Crap... What have I done..." He said.
Marcus sighed "You screwed it up"

Lumina said:
Noir blushed, but she nodded, writing the words "of course" in the air next to them. She looked back at Yuto, giving a huge smile.
Yuto gave a huge smile back, giving her a huge hug. "I-I think I'm the happiest man in the world right now..." He said softly as tears of joy streamed down his face. "I don't know how much you realize how happy you've made me..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Alright!" He said happily
Nora laughed,"You agree to just about anything. Don't you ever want a say in things?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and lead Al towards the water park.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sat down and frowned "She said that she had a crush on another boy and she wasn't interested in me one bit....Yet...She asked if I wanted her to leave...I was hurt so I said yes........But....After that the next thing I caught her doing was crying"
''yea she can get emotional. i mean like really emotional''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded before looking at her "I guess it's a good thing you don't bear my child....I wouldn't want you to die"

Kite looked down at his hands. "I've... Lost sight of what's important..." He said as he looked at them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"You agree to just about anything. Don't you ever want a say in things?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and lead Al towards the water park.
Al smirked "Alright.....I want you to do something tonight"

shortyshot8 said:

Maki nodded. "Yea" she says looking at her arm.

Sam came into the living room. "Oh your still here" she says her eyes wide

Kite looked down at his hands. "I've... Lost sight of what's important..." He said as he looked at them.
Marcus wiped away a few tears "It's not too late"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi walked in as well her wings disappearing as she shrugs looking around*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
"I told him that he wouldn't be able to handle them. It looks horrible." Roman sighed and facepalmed. "You get settled or whatever you have to do, I'm going to find everyone." He said, as he walked towards the stairs.

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back