• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Anywhere? Let's go to the water park then...it might not be an ideal date, but I still want to go." She said.
Al smiled "Alright!" He said happily

Roman said:
Roman sat there and watched that happen, "OK... I'm just gonna get ready to... Go home... Uh... Himeragi, I guess you're coming along now." He said, as he stood up, off the floor.
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
''yeah...il just take you home i guess..''

*Himeragi then grew her wings for teleportation and came close to Roman wrapped her wings around him*

''dont worry, this is just teleportation....''

*She said as they then teleported infront of Roman's house. The window repairing it self*

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked up at him, still holding her cheek.
Cam sighed "Even now I still love you....I may not be able to express how I feel but please just believe me"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "No she eats food" He said
Kite nodded. "I know but how does she pay for it? You just leave her alone, how do you expect her to feed herself with NO money." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Harper hugged Hiro tightly.
Hiro hugged her back, kissing her head. "I'll miss you... I'll think about you all the time..." He said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite raised a eyebrow. "How does she even feed herself? Her cuteness?" He asked.

Kokuru nodded. "See you soon!" He said before he disappeared beneath the earth.
Scarlet huffed and teleported to a cave, pulling out her book and reading it.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus groaned in pain "Why did you hit me?" He asked
*Neo then crossed her arms and looked at him*

''because you didnt even remember what Himeragi had said. its obvious either you have short term memory, you did not pay attention, or your brain is broken..''

Kite nodded. "I know but how does she pay for it? You just leave her alone, how do you expect her to feed herself with NO money." He said.
Marcus frowned "Sam is always at home" He said "She works and feeds Riley"

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the brightest star he could fine, then at Violetta.
"How long do you plan on staying out here? I'm not saying that I wanna go or anything, just curious."

Violetta looked at Takeshi.

"It doesn't matter really. I mean, I did show you what you wanted to see, so I suppose we could go home."

She looked back down at the Milky Way, finding Earth easily. It was such a cute planet.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Even now I still love you....I may not be able to express how I feel but please just believe me"
Maki nodded slowly. "Okay" she says almost in a whisper, she let go of her cheek and crossed her arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo then crossed her arms and looked at him*
''because you didnt even remember what Himeragi had said. its obvious either you have short term memory, you did not pay attention, or your brain is broken..''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus slowly stood back up "Still..Did you have to hit me?" He asked before shaking his head "Sorry....Though speaking of Himeragi I've been meaning to try and understand something"

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded slowly. "Okay" she says almost in a whisper, she let go of her cheek and crossed her arms
Cam nodded "Thank you"

Kite nodded. "At least your children don't try to run away all the time..." He said.
Marcus smiled "Well maybe it;s because I actually care about my child"

Hiro hugged her back, kissing her head. "I'll miss you... I'll think about you all the time..." He said softly.
Harper kissed his cheek and smiled. "I'll miss you too" she says smiling at him "I love you" she says

Lumina said:
Violetta looked at Takeshi.
"It doesn't matter really. I mean, I did show you what you wanted to see, so I suppose we could go home."

She looked back down at the Milky Way, finding Earth easily. It was such a cute planet.
"Oh, well that sucks. This was absolutely the most fun I had besides pretending to be a cop."

Takeshi thought for a moment and looked back at the star he saw earlier.

"Are there any other places we can go?"

Yuto just hugged her, tears still streaming down his face. "I do too... I couldn't bear to lose you..." He said softly.
Noir nodded, feeling the same.

It was then that she realized her relationship with Yuto was filled with nothing but drama, emotion, and a hell of a lot of love.

Sighing contentedly she closed her eyes into the hug, not wanting it any other way.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Thank you"

Lexi raised an eyebrow at Marcus.

Maki huffed a little before nodding

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Thank you"

Kite looked over at him. "I care about my children... It's just my job takes up a lot of my time. I work the entertainment branch here in the Exceed Dimension... Heck, my father hardly cared about me. I care for Oliver... My used to be little brother Hiro... Lexi's little sister... All of them... I would play with them if I had time but my job takes up so much time. Plus, if I leave, they don't have a replacement... I need this job to pay off our house." He said.

Roman said:
"Oh, well that sucks. This was absolutely the most fun I had besides pretending to be a cop."
Takeshi thought for a moment and looked back at the star he saw earlier.

"Are there any other places we can go?"

Violetta looked out at the stars now.

"Out here or back on Earth? Cuz I can do both."

She smiled softly at her friend.

Roman said:
Taylor opened his eyes tiredly. He looked at his hands and sighed. "I must've aged in my sleep..." he said quietly. "Maybe I have half of my power again." Taylor then went out back to see how much power he regained. He stood out back perfectly before his yellow aura appeared around him, causing him to undergo on transformation.
tumblr_mxmihtsNiU1rmbhf9o1_500.gif

"I did it! Finally!"
Celia was still asleep on her bed, dreaming of herself. It was a world filled with strawberries of all different sizes floating everywhere, with a plaid background. Someone was squatted on a small tiny strawberry while Celia sat on a bigger one, moving her head side to side and gently kicking her legs.

tumblr_nq01uhSa5m1s5f9ado1_500.gif

She seemed confused about what was going on, but happy that she was on top of a strawberry. Just as she was about to take a bite, she woke up. Slowly fluttering her eyes open, Celia rubbed one tiredly before sitting up a little. She looked around, noticing that Taylor was gone."I wonder where he went... I'm sure he's fine." She said quietly, smiling a little.

tumblr_npqwbydWyv1qa94xto1_500.gif

Lumina said:
Violetta looked out at the stars now.
"Out here or back on Earth? Cuz I can do both."

She smiled softly at her friend.
"Out here. One more place out here, then we can go back to Earth. I never got to see space as it is..."

Takeshi looked at her and nodded.

"So can we?"

Kite looked over at him. "I care about my children... It's just my job takes up a lot of my time. I work the entertainment branch here in the Exceed Dimension... Heck, my father hardly cared about me. I care for Oliver... My used to be little brother Hiro... Lexi's little sister... All of them... I would play with them if I had time but my job takes up so much time. Plus, if I leave, they don't have a replacement... I need this job to pay off our house." He said.
Marcus spat on the floor "You and my father are the same.....You act like you don't have a choice....So what if they can't hire another that's their own problem!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back