• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman sighed in relief, "I feel like me again. Which is a good thing so thank you. Though if this ever happens again, don't break into my house."
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stared at her in awe "Amazing...." He said quietly
''yea...guess il teleport next time but...i didnt have a lot of magic so...i couldnt really do 2 teleportations..at once''

*She said as she walked over to them slowly unsheathing her blade which was sheathed in the base of her umbrella*

''dont squirm now...you dont want me to cut you...''

*She stopped for a moment*

''actually no.''

*She sheathed her blade*

''we...could just untie you...''

*She said as she pulled one end of the ropes and the ropes fall off of both of them*

''oh and...Himeragi did say if i dont have a lot of magic, break in your house''

''w-wha?! h-hey! dont tell them that...jeez. how will i repay that window...''

''you could work as their maid for no pay''

''w-wha?!''

''its an apology for telling me to break in really. and also the kids are...sort of chaotic, i dont think snow can handle a lot of them even if Roman is there also. And, you work as a maid anyway at a maid cafe~''

''fine...il work as Roman's maid...and Snow's....and...who ever child they have...of course i dont need much, just my maid uniform..''

*She said as she twirled her wings disappearing and a maid outfit appearing on her. She then bows infront of Roman then stands up straight relaxed eyeing Neo a little*

''you guys ready to...yknow. go home?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright then! Wanna do the date first? If so...where should we go?" Nora asked, smiling at him.
Al smiled and kissed her cheek "Anywhere you want" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Hate to do this...." He whispered before slapping her "Look at yourself! Everyone here! Marcus, Sam, Your son and even me love you!"
(Rylens not her son, if he was then he would be cams son no doubt)

Maki's eyes widen, she held her cheek. Did he just... She thought to herself as she stayed silent

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea...guess il teleport next time but...i didnt have a lot of magic so...i couldnt really do 2 teleportations..at once''
*She said as she walked over to them slowly unsheathing her blade which was sheathed in the base of her umbrella*

''actually no.''

*She sheathed her blade*

*She said as she pulled one end of the ropes and the ropes fall off of both of them*

''oh and...Himeragi did say if i dont have a lot of magic, break in your house''

''w-wha?!''

''its an apology for telling me to break in really. and also the kids are...sort of chaotic, i dont think snow can handle a lot of them even if Roman is there also. And, you work as a maid anyway at a maid cafe~''

''fine...il work as Roman's maid...and Snow's....and...who ever child they have...of course i dont need much, just my maid uniform..''

*She said as she twirled her wings disappearing and a maid outfit appearing on her. She then bows infront of Roman then stands up straight relaxed eyeing Neo a little*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "There is something I need to figure out first...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ur still spelling sensei wrong there sir xD )))
''hmm...alright. by the way, i dont believe you would find a golden statue at a mall like this. at least not in display. someone wouldve bought it or something which is troublesome''

[/QUOTE]
Kaota rubbed the back of his head as he sighed Wanna see the temple?,My Ancestors built,Its pretty cool

By the way i'm Kaota

(Sorry)

Mayyflower said:
(Rylens not her son, if he was then he would be cams son no doubt)
Maki's eyes widen, she held her cheek. Did he just... She thought to herself as she stayed silent
(Wait....WHO'S SON IS HE!?!)

Cam placed his hands on her shoulders "Look at me......"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"He snuck a girl into his room... When he was grounded."
Marcus sighed "Cam was also there so I know" He stretched "You are kinda a dick"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that is?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus poked her forehead "What the hell are you?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota rubbed the back of his head as he sighed Wanna see the temple?,My Ancestors built,Its pretty cool
By the way i'm Kaota

(Sorry)

[/QUOTE]
''im Semira Five. An Intoner. aaand. i think il pass''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''actually no.''

*She sheathed her blade*

''w-wha?!''

[/QUOTE]
Roman sat there and watched that happen, "OK... I'm just gonna get ready to... Go home... Uh... Himeragi, I guess you're coming along now." He said, as he stood up, off the floor.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Kokuru went over to her, kissing her forehead. "Thanks for the great day." He said with a smile. "It was a lot of fun just talking to you."
Scarlet blushed slightly and nodded, standing up "I'll continue reading my books then" she says and brushes herself off.

Anna blinked as the Ferris wheel stopped at the top."No no no....damn it....I didn't want this..." She muttered as she hugged the stuff pig closer to her chest. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Cam was also there so I know" He stretched "You are kinda a dick"

Kite sighed. "All part of becoming a father... Sometimes you have to be a real dick." He said. "How do you think Hiro was going to pay for food eventually? What about his room? They had to come home eventually or they would end up homeless and starve."

shortyshot8 said:

*Neo twitched as she slammed her umbrella on his head. basically she whacked him down his head as her umbrella did not break but it wasnt slammed hard enough to send Marcus to the ground*

''did you even pay attention to Himeragi? she said im her little sis....im also a blood thirsty girl that loves ice cream. neapolitan is my favorite''

@Roman

Kite sighed. "All part of becoming a father... Sometimes you have to be a real dick." He said. "How do you think Hiro was going to pay for food eventually? What about his room? They had to come home eventually or they would end up homeless and starve."
Marcus frowned "I am a parent and I don't have to raise Riley like that....Maybe you are just a bad parent" He said with a shrug

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked as the Ferris wheel stopped at the top."No no no....damn it....I didn't want this..." She muttered as she hugged the stuff pig closer to her chest. @TheRebelliousDragon
Oliver chuckled. "Relax, it'll start back up in a second... Just relax and enjoy the view..." He said softly as he put a arm around her, looking out at the sparkling lights of the city.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo twitched as she slammed her umbrella on his head. basically she whacked him down his head as her umbrella did not break but it wasnt slammed hard enough to send Marcus to the ground*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] ''did you even pay attention to Himeragi? she said im her little sis....im also a blood thirsty girl that loves ice cream. neapolitan is my favorite''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Marcus groaned in pain "Why did you hit me?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and kissed her cheek "Anywhere you want" He said happily
Nora chuckled,"Anywhere? Let's go to the water park then...it might not be an ideal date, but I still want to go." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "I am a parent and I don't have to raise Riley like that....Maybe you are just a bad parent" He said with a shrug
Kite raised a eyebrow. "How does she even feed herself? Her cuteness?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blushed slightly and nodded, standing up "I'll continue reading my books then" she says and brushes herself off.
Kokuru nodded. "See you soon!" He said before he disappeared beneath the earth.

Lumina said:
Violetta still didn't look at him.
"Well that's good. I don't like the thought of you dying."

She said it quietly, almost sadly.
Takeshi looked at the brightest star he could fine, then at Violetta.

"How long do you plan on staying out here? I'm not saying that I wanna go or anything, just curious."

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Kite raised a eyebrow. "How does she even feed herself? Her cuteness?" He asked.

Kokuru nodded. "See you soon!" He said before he disappeared beneath the earth.
Marcus blinked "No she eats food" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back