• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh shut it...you expect me to knock on the door and kidnap Marcus that way? besides...DO YOU WANT...YOUR BODIES BACK...OR NAH?''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah whatever... Still didn't have to break into my house though..." Roman mumbled.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "I see" He said quietly "So it was a mistake"
Maki looked at her fingers. "It wasn't a mistake, leviathans don't 'love' they have emotions" she admits softly "they could say they loved anything but really deep down they know they can't" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your....Sensei...huh?'' (Lol you were spelling Sensei wrong xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Yes,My sensai,My master,My Adoptive Father Kaota said not wanting to tell his personal life

shortyshot8 said:
Al's hair lit on fire "Idiot......You act like you never did anything like this? Would you want me to get William over here?"
Kite poked his cheek. "Fighting is prohibited here. Anyway, I didn't run away from my family. I stayed and fought for them, even if I didn't like it... Lexi was my first and only love." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked at her fingers. "It wasn't a mistake, leviathans don't 'love' they have emotions" she admits softly "they could say they loved anything but really deep down they know they can't" she says
Cam frowned "To think I ever said those words to someone who couldn't even say the truth"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "I'm not punishing you as harshly... You are not aloud to see Hiro for 3 days. This punishment will build if this continues." He said.
Harper growled under her breath. "Fine" she says crossing her arms

Kokuru nodded. "Yeah... It kinda makes you look more innocent than your letting on. I mean, your a DRAGON... It's just a bit crazy in my head, forget I said anything..." He said.
"Yeah I guess your right, humans do seemed terrified of Dragons" she says and puts a finger on her chin.

Kite poked his cheek. "Fighting is prohibited here. Anyway, I didn't run away from my family. I stayed and fought for them, even if I didn't like it... Lexi was my first and only love." He said.
Al frowned "You are missing the point and it is pissing me off" He muttered "I will admit they went too far but still they love each other and that's not going to change"

Marcus frowned "You are missing the point and it is pissing me off" He muttered "I will admit they went too far but still they love each other and that's not going to change"

Mayyflower said:
Harper growled under her breath. "Fine" she says crossing her arms
Kite nodded. "Good. When the time is up, you may see him again. Hiro shall be staying here for time being, since he seems to have taken up housing." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "You are missing the point and it is pissing me off" He muttered "I will admit they went too far but still they love each other and that's not going to change"

Marcus frowned "You are missing the point and it is pissing me off" He muttered "I will admit they went too far but still they love each other and that's not going to change"
Kite chuckled. "You see... People get punishments for when they take it too far. Don't worry, Hiro is safe here. Harper is also safe in our custody. They can see each other again after 3 days. The punishment will be lifted... Besides, this is a family matter, so it's none of your buisness."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I guess your right, humans do seemed terrified of Dragons" she says and puts a finger on her chin.
Kokuru tilted his head. "I think dragons are cool. They really aren't that scary in my mind..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "To think I ever said those words to someone who couldn't even say the truth"
Maki sighed. "I tell the truth all the time, but when it comes to 'love' it doesn't exsist, it's just a word for me.." She says frowning. "and what do you mean... You didn't even mean it" she smirks

Kite nodded. "Good. When the time is up, you may see him again. Hiro shall be staying here for time being, since he seems to have taken up housing." He said.

Kite chuckled. "You see... People get punishments for when they take it too far. Don't worry, Hiro is safe here. Harper is also safe in our custody. They can see each other again after 3 days. The punishment will be lifted... Besides, this is a family matter, so it's none of your buisness."
Al closed his eyes "None of my business huh? Tell me all of those many times you saved William was that any of your business?"

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "I tell the truth all the time, but when it comes to 'love' it doesn't exsist, it's just a word for me.." She says frowning. "and what do you mean... You didn't even mean it" she smirks
Cam closed his eyes "But I did" He said quietly

Kokuru tilted his head. "I think dragons are cool. They really aren't that scary in my mind..." He said.
"So the fact I can swallow you in one bite doesn't scare you at all?" She asks.

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "None of my business huh? Tell me all of those many times you saved William was that any of your business?"

Cam closed his eyes "But I did" He said quietly
Kite nodded. "He's my best friend! Of course I would of saved him!" He said.

Roman said:
"Yeah whatever... Still didn't have to break into my house though..." Roman mumbled.
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I would like to have my own body back yeah" He said
fking finally roman.. xD ))

''alright...so...wait what do we do?''

*Himeragi sighed*

''no no, its sometimes i do alone..''

*She said as she grew her wings and then layed roman and marcus down on the ground while kneeling down between them. She then lowered each of her wings on their faces. the black wing on Marcus's body the white one on Roman's body*

''waganai iishin...ketchou sharinga..''

*She said as the wings both started to change color, the white turning black and the black turning white transfering their lives and switching their bodies. Now they are both in their own body. She then removed her wings off their faces as they revert back to their original color as she stood up*

''how you guys feel?''

LunaCrosby said:
"So the fact I can swallow you in one bite doesn't scare you at all?" She asks.
Kokuru shook his head. "Nope! Because I know you wouldn't do that! Your my friend right?" He asked.

Marcus nodded "And you are my friend.........Don't screw this up"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Yes,My sensai,My master,My Adoptive Father Kaota said not wanting to tell his personal life

[/QUOTE]
ur still spelling sensei wrong there sir xD )))

''hmm...alright. by the way, i dont believe you would find a golden statue at a mall like this. at least not in display. someone wouldve bought it or something which is troublesome''

"Yea just like Oliver and Anna, he had her sneak in the house and stuff!" She says crossing her arms @shortyshot8 "not fair, he gets away with it" she huffs.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "No that's just wrong"

William warped to Celia "Hey there love"

Tark fell over "What the hell.....?" He muttered to himself
Klaus shoved Blair in the room and locked it on his way out then Blair grabbed some whiskey from his cabneit and turned on some music and danced.
katherine-pierce-dance-o.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fking finally roman.. xD ))
''alright...so...wait what do we do?''

*Himeragi sighed*

''no no, its sometimes i do alone..''

*She said as she grew her wings and then layed roman and marcus down on the ground while kneeling down between them. She then lowered each of her wings on their faces. the black wing on Marcus's body the white one on Roman's body*

''waganai iishin...ketchou sharinga..''

*She said as the wings both started to change color, the white turning black and the black turning white transfering their lives and switching their bodies. Now they are both in their own body. She then removed her wings off their faces as they revert back to their original color as she stood up*

''how you guys feel?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus stared at her in awe "Amazing...." He said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back