• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al warped to Nora "Sweety?" He said wondering if she could her him

Cam smiled "But you didn't do it" He said softly

Maki grunted. "If I had a heart, I wouldn't have done what I did to you, I would feel terrible about it, but I don't" she says shaking her head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nuzzled his neck. "Ok... I trust you..." She said softly.
William smiled "I love you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki grunted. "If I had a heart, I wouldn't have done what I did to you, I would feel terrible about it, but I don't" she says shaking her head
Cam sighed "Look at yourself you told me that you loved me........Yet..........You say you have no heart?"

Kite glared at her. "So, your willing to take a fall for Hiro?" He asked.
Hiro seemed surprised. "Don't do this Harper! It was my fault!" He said. "I should suffer for it!"
Harper nodded. "Yes am" she says glaring back "I have to Hiro, I don't want him to harm you" she says softly "what exactly are you plan on doing for my punishment?" She asks crossing her arms

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you" He said softly

Cam sighed "Look at yourself you told me that you loved me........Yet..........You say you have no heart?"
Maki blushed "I didn't mean it..." She says shaking her head

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Yes am" she says glaring back "I have to Hiro, I don't want him to harm you" she says softly "what exactly are you plan on doing for my punishment?" She asks crossing her arms
Al stood there waiting for his answer

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that would make sense, i just expected something different with this era..." he said skeptically.
Amaya nodded "let's go shall we" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Kite sighed. "I'm not punishing you as harshly... You are not aloud to see Hiro for 3 days. This punishment will build if this continues." He said.

Kite sighed. "I'm not punishing you as harshly... You are not aloud to see Hiro for 3 days. This punishment will build if this continues." He said.
Al placed a hand on Kite's shoulder "Don't you think that's a bit much? They love each other can't you accept that?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet facepalmed "unlike my sister I'm not familiar with human language, just the simple stuff".
Kokuru chuckled. "Don't worry, I think it's cute." He said with a smile. "Don't you agree?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Because I never met you..." (@Roman Should I still be pregnant and mention Hans??)
(( No )

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia repeatedly poked his cheek, giggling as she did.
Taylor rolled the other way, away from Celia.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Al placed a hand on Kite's shoulder "Don't you think that's a bit much? They love each other can't you accept that?"
Kite glared at him. "They ran away. It's not right to throw your other loved ones away to go be alone with somebody else... Plus their only 12." He said. "They need to wait anyway..."

Kokuru chuckled. "Don't worry, I think it's cute." He said with a smile. "Don't you agree?"
"You think my lack of knowledge on human language is.. cute?" She asks and tilts her head.

Kite glared at him. "They ran away. It's not right to throw your other loved ones away to go be alone with somebody else... Plus their only 12." He said. "They need to wait anyway..."
Al's hair lit on fire "Idiot......You act like you never did anything like this? Would you want me to get William over here?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded "let's go shall we" she says smiling a little
Ayen smiled "okay, but first I'm gonna grab my fishing poll." he said a he stood up.

LunaCrosby said:
"You think my lack of knowledge on human language is.. cute?" She asks and tilts her head.
Kokuru nodded. "Yeah... It kinda makes you look more innocent than your letting on. I mean, your a DRAGON... It's just a bit crazy in my head, forget I said anything..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back