• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper frowned. "I'm not grounded am I?" She asks. "Cause you can't do that" she says holding onto Hiro

Maki sighed. "Oh well" she says sitting down
Kite sighed. "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to punish you Hiro." He said.

Hiro frowned. "Why me?!" He asked.

"Because I know you. I know you were the one who suggested you both run away..."

LunaCrosby said:
"I've read pretty much every book there ever was, and what skills do you have?" She asks.
Kokuru shrugged. "To be honest, I don't have very many skills... I'm more of a defensive unit in battle." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:

"Because I know you. I know you were the one who suggested you both run away..."

Kokuru shrugged. "To be honest, I don't have very many skills... I'm more of a defensive unit in battle." He said.
Marcus's clone appeared "Hey there Kite!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "and another question, sense i can't feel it right now, do you know the closest river?" he said rubbing the back of his neck "and don't worry, i don't intend you to get wet." he said calmly not knowing what he just said could be taken in a different manner.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to use your powers efficiently." She ssyd and smiles.

(Marcus doesn't know Kite... William does xD )
(Marcus knows him from William xD )

Celia looked at him carefully. "Are you sure? All by herself?" She asked.
William nodded "I'm sure....She's strong" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I already have kids who hate me" He muttered "Yet this one seemed to like me......Shame"
Maki sighed. If your trying to make me feel bad...it's not working.. She thought to herself "why would your kids hate you?" She asks. "Plus even if he was your son and I was the mother... He would hate you cause I would have told him everything.." she says truthfully, not caring if it made him sad cause leviathans don't have a heart.

Harper glared at kite. "Your not touching him, I'm the one who brought the idea of not going home up" she says crossing her arms.

(Marcus doesn't know Kite... William does xD )
(Lexi knows him, I'm pretty sure @shortyshot8 )

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. If your trying to make me feel bad...it's not working.. She thought to herself "why would your kids hate you?" She asks. "Plus even if he was your son and I was the mother... He would hate you cause I would have told him everything.." she says truthfully, not caring if it made him sad cause leviathans don't have a heart.
Cam sighed "I'm gonna be perfectly honest now....You.....Are a complete bitch........Thinking that you can just toy with me like that? Thinking that I did something wrong? I had no choice but to tell you I loved you" He said before standing up "I am beginning to think God should've done a better job keeping you all locked up"

Mayyflower said:
Harper glared at kite. "Your not touching him, I'm the one who brought the idea of not going home up" she says crossing her arms.

(Lexi knows him, I'm pretty sure @shortyshot8 )
(Bingo!)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and another question, sense i can't feel it right now, do you know the closest river?" he said rubbing the back of his neck "and don't worry, i don't intend you to get wet." he said calmly not knowing what he just said could be taken in a different manner.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I don't, know" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hugged her back "now.... i know why my father felt bringing the moon down was a good idea..." he chuckled.
"Eh? You do?...I don't think i follow" she said with a quiet laugh.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I'm gonna be perfectly honest now....You.....Are a complete bitch........Thinking that you can just toy with me like that? Thinking that I did something wrong? I had no choice but to tell you I loved you" He said before standing up "I am beginning to think God should've done a better job keeping you all locked up"

(Bingo!)
Maki got up. "I couldn't care less what you think, cause you know you were wrong, you did have a choice to tell me that, your a complete asshole, what kind of fucked up asshole of a man sleeps with a girl knowing he could get that girl pregnant and then disappearing on them?!" She says almost to a shout. "I had to admit that hurt, so much" she says angerily. "And then you slept with me when you had a wife and two kids, that's worse" she says crossing her arms

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "so maybe fishing the day away isn't a option." he says
Amaya sighed. "There's a lake close by" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki got up. "I couldn't care less what you think, cause you know you were wrong, you did have a choice to tell me that, your a complete asshole, what kind of fucked up asshole of a man sleeps with a girl knowing he could get that girl pregnant and then disappearing on them?!" She says almost to a shout. "I had to admit that hurt, so much" she says angerily. "And then you slept with me when you had a wife and two kids, that's worse" she says crossing her arms

Cam turned around as a tear slid down his cheek "I should leave"

Nonalaka said:
"Eh? You do?...I don't think i follow" she said with a quiet laugh.
Roland chuckled "in short, i understand why he was so willing to do it, to see the one you care for smile, willing to do anything to make them happy." he said happily looking at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh i will. especially when i go to school. i never went to school you see..haha''

lets just say Sefia already made breakfast for Pixel)))

[/QUOTE]
"Is that so?" She giggled "Ah...I haven't even stepped on school grounds for well... a while"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I already have kids who hate me" He muttered "Yet this one seemed to like me......Shame"
(( Excuse me?! xD Celia and Ulqui don't hate you and the third kid...I don't know where he is xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded "but if i fish in a lake i need a boat, and i know how you hate water....." he said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam turned around as a tear slid down his cheek "I should leave"
Maki nodded. "You should, have fun with your 'awesome' family." She mutters the last part to only she could hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back