• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Is that so?" She giggled "Ah...I haven't even stepped on school grounds for well... a while"
''well...i guess thats alright, we pretty much are smart enough to live''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "but if i fish in a lake i need a boat, and i know how you hate water....." he said softly.
Amaya sighed. "I wouldn't get in the water" she says

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "You should, have fun with your 'awesome' family." She mutters the last part to only she could hear.
LunaCrosby said:
"You haven't done anything mean to me to cause me to hate you" he says and tilts his head, a bit confused.
Cam looked back at Maki "I still believe you have a heart" He said softly "I know you can feel" He looked down at the boy "I'm sorry"

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "You should, have fun with your 'awesome' family." She mutters the last part to only she could hear.
(( They are awesome. All crazy kinds of fun with those kids, ones taking care of her boyfriend who's a kid and the other is just sitting in his room, sleeping away the day xD So awesome ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked back at Maki "I still believe you have a heart" He said softly "I know you can feel" He looked down at the boy "I'm sorry"
Maki shook her head. "Feel what exactly?" She sighs. "Leviathans weren't made like that, they were made to protect humans, but we're fuck ups and destroyed everything" she says calmly

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "Feel what exactly?" She sighs. "Leviathans weren't made like that, they were made to protect humans, but we're fuck ups and destroyed everything" she says calmly
Cam chuckled "No......You made the Human's strong....Along with the other mistakes you are still needed...Without your race....Without you this world would not be the same"

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen closed his eyes and nodded "I will" he says.
Cam smiled "Good" He said

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "in short, i understand why he was so willing to do it, to see the one you care for smile, willing to do anything to make them happy." he said happily looking at her.
She giggled "Ah, Right" she sighed happily "I'm happy because I feel your words are true, There was a boy that had taken a liking to me back a bit..Incredibly mannerly and proper, or so I thought, he'd say things like..I'll always be by your side and whatnot, but it was all talk, after two days..he disappeared without warning and..never came back" she said with a small frown "but you a.rent like him at all, I know your words are true" she said with a nod.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto shook his head. "Don't feel sorry... It wasn't your fault... I wasn't on my guard." He said. "She found a opportunity to seize control of your body... And I didn't watch you carefully enough." He said, continuing to cry. "I'm sorry... I should of protected you better..."
Noir shook her head. Not one ounce of blame was directed at him. The chibis popped up again, both trying to console Yuto as well.

"Noir is just glad she didn't end up hurting you."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "No......You made the Human's strong....Along with the other mistakes you are still needed...Without your race....Without you this world would not be the same"

Cam smiled "Good" He said
Maki sighed. "Lets say it wasn't me who escaped purgatory, if it was someone different, everything God created would be destroyed" she says quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "fine, now where to get a boat?" he sighed.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "The boat docks" she says

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Lets say it wasn't me who escaped purgatory, if it was someone different, everything God created would be destroyed" she says quietly

Cam nodded "Do you see what I mean now?" He asked

Mayyflower said:

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Ah, Right" she sighed happily "I'm happy because I feel your words are true, There was a boy that had taken a liking to me back a bit..Incredibly mannerly and proper, or so I thought, he'd say things like..I'll always be by your side and whatnot, but it was all talk, after two days..he disappeared without warning and..never came back" she said with a small frown "but you a.rent like him at all, I know your words are true" she said with a nod.
Roland sighed "the more time you spend with me.... the more my 'manners' become well.... funny....." he said scratching his head.

shortyshot8 said:

Maki shook her head. "I do but I'm no different, when I first came here I wanted to destroy stuff so bad." She admits

Al warped to Nora "Sweety?" He said wondering if she could her him

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "I do but I'm no different, when I first came here I wanted to destroy stuff so bad." She admits
Cam smiled "But you didn't do it" He said softly

Mayyflower said:

Lumina said:
Noir shook her head. Not one ounce of blame was directed at him. The chibis popped up again, both trying to console Yuto as well.
"Noir is just glad she didn't end up hurting you."
Yuto held her tightly, clutching her back. "Damn... I couldn't stand losing you! If that bitch thinks she can take you away from me, she's got another thing coming!" He growled. His expression then softened. "I'm just glad your ok..." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that would make sense, i just expected something different with this era..." he said skeptically.

shortyshot8 said:
Al warped to Nora "Sweety?" He said wondering if she could her him

Cam smiled "But you didn't do it" He said softly

"What up dog?" Nora asked, throwing up gang signs as she did.

Mayyflower said:
Harper glared at kite. "Your not touching him, I'm the one who brought the idea of not going home up" she says crossing her arms.

(Lexi knows him, I'm pretty sure @shortyshot8 )
Kite glared at her. "So, your willing to take a fall for Hiro?" He asked.

Hiro seemed surprised. "Don't do this Harper! It was my fault!" He said. "I should suffer for it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back