• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam closed his eyes "My god........." He muttered "You led me to believe this boy was my son........" He opened his eyes "That is unforgivable"
"I don't need you to forgive me, shouldn't lead girls on, plus I told you it's RARE to get a leviathan pregnant" she says placing a hand on Rylens shoulder.

LunaCrosby said:
(You also owe me one)
(I think I can remember what she said...)

Kokuru sighed. "Well... What do you like to do for fun?" He asked, attempting to change the subject.

Mayyflower said:
"I don't need you to forgive me, shouldn't lead girls on, plus I told you it's RARE to get a leviathan pregnant" she says placing a hand on Rylens shoulder.
Cam frowned "Do you have any clue how scared I was?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper glared at kite. "I'm tired of being ignored." She says crossing her arms
Lexi sighed. "Harper you weren't being ignored, you just don't try to connect with anyone in the household" she says crossing her arms
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "Yes..." She says walking out of the kitchen
Ayen nodded "so, what do you want to do today, little miss kitty cat." he asked teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Do you have any clue how scared I was?"
"What that Rylen here was your son?" She asks. "Or the fact that I could have been pregnant?" She asks

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pecked his nose. "How is Autumn doing?" She asked.

Celia pecked his nose. "How is Autumn doing?" She asked.
William shrugged "I have no clue"

Mayyflower said:
"What that Rylen here was your son?" She asks. "Or the fact that I could have been pregnant?" She asks
Cam sighed and sat down "I need a moment to try and understand what is going on" He said in a sad tone

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "so, what do you want to do today, little miss kitty cat." he asked teasingly.
Amaya shrugged. "Not much we could do, were limited" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro held Harper tightly. "I won't let you take her from me!" He said.

-----

Kite shook his head. "We're not taking you away from her, were just taking you both home..."

(I think I can remember what she said...)
Kokuru sighed. "Well... What do you like to do for fun?" He asked, attempting to change the subject.
"Read books, I read tons and tons of books" she says.

shortyshot8 said:

Cam sighed and sat down "I need a moment to try and understand what is going on" He said in a sad tone
Celia sighed. "I just hope she hasn't gotten into any trouble..." She said as she sweat dropped.

shortyshot8 said:

Maki sighed. "It was meant as a joke" she muttered to herself as she put her hands on her neck and rubbed the back of her neck.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "Not much we could do, were limited" she says softly
Ayen thought for a moment "was everything we had in our dorm rooms teleported her?" he asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
"Read books, I read tons and tons of books" she says.
Kokuru chuckled. "Books huh? That's pretty cool... I guess I like honing my skills. If that counts." He said.

Yuto hugged her back, crying a little. "I-It's ok... Your safe now..." He said softly. "Your safe..."
Noir sat in his embrace for a while, crying until she had nothing left to cry. When she felt better, she looked up to face Yuto, with an apologetic expression on her face.

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "It was meant as a joke" she muttered to herself as she put her hands on her neck and rubbed the back of her neck.
Cam looked up at her "I wouldn't exactly call it funny....." He muttered

Hiro held Harper tightly. "I won't let you take her from me!" He said.
-----

Kite shook his head. "We're not taking you away from her, were just taking you both home..."
Harper frowned. "I'm not grounded am I?" She asks. "Cause you can't do that" she says holding onto Hiro

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked up at her "I wouldn't exactly call it funny....." He muttered
Maki sighed. "Oh well" she says sitting down

Kokuru chuckled. "Books huh? That's pretty cool... I guess I like honing my skills. If that counts." He said.
"I've read pretty much every book there ever was, and what skills do you have?" She asks.

Lumina said:
Noir sat in his embrace for a while, crying until she had nothing left to cry. When she felt better, she looked up to face Yuto, with an apologetic expression on her face.
Yuto shook his head. "Don't feel sorry... It wasn't your fault... I wasn't on my guard." He said. "She found a opportunity to seize control of your body... And I didn't watch you carefully enough." He said, continuing to cry. "I'm sorry... I should of protected you better..."

Mayyflower said:
Harper frowned. "I'm not grounded am I?" She asks. "Cause you can't do that" she says holding onto Hiro

Maki sighed. "Oh well" she says sitting down
Cam sighed "To be honest I was happy....Really happy"

Mayyflower said:
"Why?" She asks as she narrows her eyes "You already have kids" she says
Cam sighed "I already have kids who hate me" He muttered "Yet this one seemed to like me......Shame"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back