• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled up at Ayen. "Awe it's me" she says happily

(ANYONE FREE?)
Ayen nodded "yeah, but at the same time its water, frozen it may be, its still water." he said as it evaporated.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, but at the same time its water, frozen it may be, its still water." he said as it evaporated.
Amaya smirked. "I wouldn't go near it if it melted, I can touch ice..." She sighs

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "I wouldn't go near it if it melted, I can touch ice..." She sighs
Ayen smirked "so what you're saying is that you only hate water in it's natural state? and any other is fine." he said making a metal note.

Farah hummed as she cleaned the house. She opened Celia's door to clean her room and blinked in surprise when she saw a small kid on the bed."Huh....I didn't see anything..." She whispered as she quietly closed the door and began cleaning the rest of the house.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "so what you're saying is that you only hate water in it's natural state? and any other is fine." he said making a metal note.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "Yes..." She says walking out of the kitchen

Lumina said:
Noir stirred a bit, her eyes fluttering open. She blinked a few times, wondering what was going on. She sat up, seeing Yuto, then burst into tears, flinging her arms around his neck.
@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "What do you mean get back at me?"
Maki rolled her eyes. "For leading me on and saying you loved me and then disappearing" she says annoyed. "But it's all good now" she says with a sigh

Mayyflower said:
Maki rolled her eyes. "For leading me on and saying you loved me and then disappearing" she says annoyed. "But it's all good now" she says with a sigh
Cam closed his eyes "My god........." He muttered "You led me to believe this boy was my son........" He opened his eyes "That is unforgivable"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back