• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Oh well then..." Blair punched him in the gut and whispered in his ear, "You can watch me from the window if your so worried about me..."
Tark's eye twitched in pain and anger "Wha-What the hell was that for?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded while smiling "that i did, and i rather liked the answer." he said teasingly.
Dakota blushed "A-Ah its good that you did..." she said as she twiddled her thumbs.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "A-Ah its good that you did..." she said as she twiddled her thumbs.
Roland tilted his head "is something wrong..... did i do something wrong?" he asked nervously seeing her twiddle her thumbs.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tilted his head "is something wrong..... did i do something wrong?" he asked nervously seeing her twiddle her thumbs.
She shook her head quickly "No, no, you did nothing wrong at all!" She said as she continued to twiddle her thumbs "T-things like this never work out for me..." she said quietly as she turned her head.

Nonalaka said:
@Himeragi Seiker
She nodded "Its exciting isn't it!" She said before pausing " the child news not the uhm..war stuff" she chuckled.
''haha...yea...the child is exciting, especially for us intoners. we get to see Eight again''

Jennete said:
((shooooot))
ikr. its always when stuff gets good, the User isnt really there))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...yea...the child is exciting, especially for us intoners. we get to see Eight again''

ikr. its always when stuff gets good, the User isnt really there))

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Mhm!" She said before sipping her tea, deciding that mentioning the child she had already saw was a bad idea.

well ima take a shower so brb)))

@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

@Jennete

@Roman - i swear if you dont reply by the time i finish il be so mad

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Mhm!" She said before sipping her tea, deciding that mentioning the child she had already saw was a bad idea.
*Kurumi continued sipping her tea*

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head quickly "No, no, you did nothing wrong at all!" She said as she continued to twiddle her thumbs "T-things like this never work out for me..." she said quietly as she turned her head.
Roland sighed "you know I'm not like others" he said softly "i wont run and hide or send you away because of your powers." he said using his hand to make her face him again "i promise you that I'll endure anything for you..." he said pressing his forehead against hers with a unwavering look in his eyes

Himeragi Seiker]well ima take a shower so brb))) @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Roman - i swear if you dont reply by the time i finish il be so mad

*Kurumi continued sipping her tea*
Amara smiled warmly over at them "Well anyways, I hope you have a nice time here"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shrugged "Anything really" He said
Neko frowned and looked around,"What about this?" She asked, holding up a skimpy looking bikini that covered only what was necessary.

Roman said:
"Hopefully you don't ever have to. I don't plan on dying anytime soon, so you don't plan on reviving me anytime soon." Takeshi said
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
Violetta still didn't look at him.

"Well that's good. I don't like the thought of you dying."

She said it quietly, almost sadly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "you know I'm not like others" he said softly "i wont run and hide or send you away because of your powers." he said using his hand to make her face him again "i promise you that I'll endure anything for you..." he said pressing his forehead against hers with a unwavering look in his eyes
She looked back at him as she smiled at his words, comforting her somewhat before hugging him "Thank you" she said quietly as she did so.

Nonalaka said:
She looked back at him as she smiled at his words, comforting her somewhat before hugging him "Thank you" she said quietly as she did so.
Roland hugged her back "now.... i know why my father felt bringing the moon down was a good idea..." he chuckled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko frowned and looked around,"What about this?" She asked, holding up a skimpy looking bikini that covered only what was necessary.
Jack sighed "No that's just wrong"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(IM BACK! Can anyone I was interacting with repost? I got a lot of notifs...)
@shortyshot8

@WeirdPrincess @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @anyone I missed...
William warped to Celia "Hey there love"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair left with Klaus to the apartment room.
Tark fell over "What the hell.....?" He muttered to himself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and pulled away. "Alright, I'll stop teasing you, have you set up our wedding day?" She asked.
William blinked "Wait.......I have to set it up!?!"

(Anyone free?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "it both is and isn't, I'm gonna have to find something to do with all the backed up power." he said scratching his head.
Amaya nodded. "Oh okay" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back