• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Marcus was practicing a new technique, but it switched their bodies. If you wanna send a aid, go ahead. It would be a big help and Roman's house wouldn't be a pile of rubble when he returns xD ))
oh. sure that would be cool...hmmm...mischievious sisters time~)))

*Himeragi flew over to Roman and observed him. She then grabbed him basically kidnapped him and tied him up and teleporting to a ware house*

''Neo should be here...''

*Neo broke into Snow's House hold and kidnaps Marcus tieing him up and teleporting herself and Marcus to the ware house*

''present~''

''so...this is the part where we switch their bodies back?''

''eeyup~''

''alright. any last words?''

JUST GO ALONG WITH IT
xD IM PUTTING THEM BOTH OUT OF THEIR STUPID MISERIES))

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled, "Well I can't believe I made you jealous. made wanna switch jobs?" He asks jokingly.
Violetta laughed a bit.

"All I do is sit around doing nothing all day. Fighting isn't any fun when I can just erase my opponent from any moment in time and I can't really get hurt considering even if this body gets destroyed, as long as time continues to tick on, I can come back."

She sighed, looking back down at the cosmos.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh. sure that would be cool...hmmm...mischievious sisters time~)))
*Himeragi flew over to Roman and observed him. She then grabbed him basically kidnapped him and tied him up and teleporting to a ware house*

*Neo broke into Snow's House hold and kidnaps Marcus tieing him up and teleporting herself and Marcus to the ware house*

''present~''

''eeyup~''

JUST GO ALONG WITH IT

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blinked "E-Eh!?! What the hell is going on!?!" He yelled out

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes widened again and the pink sparkles returned as her hands covered her mouth."So cute...." She whispered
tumblr_nos7oswjjS1qg78wpo1_500.gif

She suddenly blushed, her whole face turning red before she began to frantically fan herself."Stop it Cel...that's no way to thing when your boyfriend is a kid!"

tumblr_nmilg2Z4bN1sfqz8qo1_500.gif
Taylor reached out his hand and yawned, but remained sleep.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and rubbed against ayens legs before she started to eat the food. "Thank you" she says happily
Ayen nodded "anything for you my love." he said before cooking his breakfast.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh. sure that would be cool...hmmm...mischievious sisters time~)))

''present~''

''eeyup~''

JUST GO ALONG WITH IT

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at them both, "Wait... Himeragi? What are you doing and who is that? And why is Marcus tied up? Why am I tied up?"

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed a bit.
"All I do is sit around doing nothing all day. Fighting isn't any fun when I can just erase my opponent from any moment in time and I can't really get hurt considering even if this body gets destroyed, as long as time continues to tick on, I can come back."

She sighed, looking back down at the cosmos.
"You'are lucky. If I were to die, I would have to go through some kind of weird thing to come back." Takeshi said. "I don't know what it's about though. Never been to one."

Roman said:
Roman looked at them both, "Wait... Himeragi? What are you doing and who is that? And why is Marcus tied up? Why am I tied up?"
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "Yeah because it looks like you got this right now"
@KaterinaPetrovaTVD

Marcus sighed "You are always so mean to me....." He muttered
''shut it Marcus, i gave you a place to stay for a while and you even slept with me! even though we didnt do anything...you should consider yourself lucky that i gave a stranger an actual place to sleep. Oh, and this is my little sister, Neo''

''hi~ i broke into your house~''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "anything for you my love." he said before cooking his breakfast.
Amaya finished eating and jumped onto the table and layed there. "Perfect view" she says jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''shut it Al, i gave you a place to stay for a while and you even slept with me! even though we didnt do anything...you should consider yourself lucky that i gave a stranger an actual place to sleep. Oh, and this is my little sister, Neo''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "My name isn't Al....." He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "Yeah because it looks like you got this right now"
@KaterinaPetrovaTVD

Marcus sighed "You are always so mean to me....." He muttered
"Just go if your so worried then you can go get Roman or Hayate."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "My name isn't Al....." He muttered
Marcus sighed "Seriously Himeragi.....It was a mistake...." He muttered "Would you feel better if I said sorry?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''shut it Marcus, i gave you a place to stay for a while and you even slept with me! even though we didnt do anything...you should consider yourself lucky that i gave a stranger an actual place to sleep. Oh, and this is my little sister, Neo''

[/QUOTE]
"Why would you do that? You don't just break into people's house!" Roman said annoyed with the events that have took place today

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Just go if your so worried then you can go get Roman or Hayate."
Tark sighed as the floor rumbled "Listen.....Roman....And Hayate........They may be strong but why can you not trust me?"

Roman said:
"You'are lucky. If I were to die, I would have to go through some kind of weird thing to come back." Takeshi said. "I don't know what it's about though. Never been to one."

Violetta gave a soft smile, not looking at him.

"I'd be able to bring you back."

She said it confidently, her gaze out in space.

Lumina said:
Violetta gave a soft smile, not looking at him.
"I'd be able to bring you back."

She said it confidently, her gaze out in space.
"Hopefully you don't ever have to. I don't plan on dying anytime soon, so you don't plan on reviving me anytime soon." Takeshi said

Roman said:
"Why would you do that? You don't just break into people's house!" Roman said annoyed with the events that have took place today

''oh shut it...you expect me to knock on the door and kidnap Marcus that way? besides...DO YOU WANT...YOUR BODIES BACK...OR NAH?''

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya finished eating and jumped onto the table and layed there. "Perfect view" she says jokingly
Ayen turned around with his plate of food "no, you're the perfect view my love." he said teasingly as he sat at the table.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh shut it...you expect me to knock on the door and kidnap Marcus that way? besides...DO YOU WANT...YOUR BODIES BACK...OR NAH?''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I would like to have my own body back yeah" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry ;- ;) )

"Ah, I haven't seen them in a while if I'm honest" she said with a chuckle "But last time I saw them they were happy~~"

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry ;- ;) )
"Ah, I haven't seen them in a while if I'm honest" she said with a chuckle "But last time I saw them they were happy~~"
''thats good...''

*She said as she sighed happily*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back