• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, but it feels like my arms were looking for some one to hold all night." he said jokingly.

Roland shook his head "i could never forget you." he said sweetly as he slipped his and into hers.
Dakota blushed as she looked at him and smiled lightly "Likewise...W-Well I literally can't but you know what I mean" she chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone open)
((Me ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she looked at him and smiled lightly "Likewise...W-Well I literally can't but you know what I mean" she chuckled.
Roland softly 'shh'ed her "it's okay" he said softly while looking into her eyes "I've always wanted to try this..." he said quietly as he tucked her hair behind her ears and lifted her chin with his finger before and closed the gap between them and kissed her.

Roman said:
Taylor reached out his hand and yawned, but remained sleep.
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Celia repeatedly poked his cheek, giggling as she did.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Because I never met you..." (@Roman Should I still be pregnant and mention Hans??)
Tark frowned "This is getting annoying...." He sighed turning around "Look lady if you don't want my help then fine but seriously you should know who is the good guy and who is the bad guy"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed under her fur.
Ayen smiled "i can feel some of my power returning now" he said as he made a faint ball of aura in his hand be fore eating his food.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i can feel some of my power returning now" he said as he made a faint ball of aura in his hand be fore eating his food.
"That's good" she says happily as she sat up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats good...''
*She said as she sighed happily*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded before sipping her tea. "I'm sure they'll show up sooner or later" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded before sipping her tea. "I'm sure they'll show up sooner or later" she said with a nod.
''yeah...they did say they were gonna make a child...right?''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland softly 'shh'ed her "it's okay" he said softly while looking into her eyes "I've always wanted to try this..." he said quietly as he tucked her hair behind her ears and lifted her chin with his finger before and closed the gap between them and kissed her.
Dakota's eyes widened in surprise as she blushed before slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back.

((Welp :T *shrugs*))

Mayyflower said:
"That's good" she says happily as she sat up
Ayen nodded "it both is and isn't, I'm gonna have to find something to do with all the backed up power." he said scratching his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...they did say they were gonna make a child...right?''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh?...aha yeah, they did" she nodded.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's eyes widened in surprise as she blushed before slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back.

((Welp :T *shrugs*))
Roland reluctantly pulled away "there, now i have something to remember this day by." he said softly while smiling.

(welp? well then)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?...aha yeah, they did" she nodded.
*Kurumi became wide eyed as Apple. She then smiled and clapped her hands together*

''So will that make me a grand parent?''

*She then remembered about the Intoner's distant past*

''ah yes...She's going to reborn Eight...the youngest Sister of our distant past. our past goes back to...900...BC. we were reborn thats why. in this generation. i like this generation better than the other one...so much wars going on..huhu''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is a mess...." He said to himself "GIrls please stop"
Assana:*crying in the closet as she pushes all her might and lifts Miyuki in the air with wind power* Stoooop!!

Miyuki: You are such a baby!! *she growls and breathes water down at Assana who gets drenched and lets go, Miyuki falling to the floor crying* Daddy!!!

Assana: Daddy!! *her eyes hurt from the water crying as the two girls hug each other sniffing and sad and hurt*

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] so wait can i send a maid over to Snow's family's house hold? like i kinda feel like sending one)))
((lol go for it))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland reluctantly pulled away "there, now i have something to remember this day by." he said softly while smiling.
(welp? well then)
((Oh no that wasn't directed at you xD the post merged by itself))

She chuckled a bit before nodding "Also you got a better answer for your question from earlier...aha"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark frowned "This is getting annoying...." He sighed turning around "Look lady if you don't want my help then fine but seriously you should know who is the good guy and who is the bad guy"
"Just go get them and Hans..."

Jennete said:
Assana:*crying in the closet as she pushes all her might and lifts Miyuki in the air with wind power* Stoooop!!
Miyuki: You are such a baby!! *she growls and breathes water down at Assana who gets drenched and lets go, Miyuki falling to the floor crying* Daddy!!!

Assana: Daddy!! *her eyes hurt from the water crying as the two girls hug each other sniffing and sad and hurt*

((lol go for it))
oh btw, uh Neo just kidnapped Marcus in Roman's body and Himeragi kidnapped Roman in Marcus's body. their gonna switch their bodies back. but IM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO REPLY *looks at @Roman )))

Nonalaka said:
((Oh no that wasn't directed at you xD the post merged by itself))
She chuckled a bit before nodding "Also you got a better answer for your question from earlier...aha"
Roland nodded while smiling "that i did, and i rather liked the answer." he said teasingly.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Just go get them and Hans..."
Tark sighed "I would if I knew them" He muttered

Tal walked through the gates with a smile on his face "So this is my new school? Amazing!" He said happily

@Anyone

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "I would if I knew them" He muttered

Tal walked through the gates with a smile on his face "So this is my new school? Amazing!" He said happily

@Anyone
"Oh well then..." Blair punched him in the gut and whispered in his ear, "You can watch me from the window if your so worried about me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back