• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* Well the girls cleaned up their mess and Miyuki was wanting to go be a duck with you out back so you could train her with your elemental magic. I will be making the dinner, what would you like my husband? *she smiles and hugs him around his waist*
Miyuki: I want more pizza!!

Assana:*tearing up* Nuuu I want chicken nuggets!!

Snow: Girls settle dow-

Miyuki: PIZZA *frowning at Assana*

Assana: Chicken nuggets! *she cries back making water fall on her and then the two girls run in circles around Snow and Roman drenching each other in water and fire*
Marcus sighed before reaching his hand out about to manipulate the Fire before stopping "Oh shit....I can't do that" He smiled "Well how about tonight we have what you want love"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I'm hungry" she says jumping off the couch and walking to the kitchen. "Darnnn, ayennnnn" she says jumping onto the counter
Ayen laughed as he walked into the kitchen "something wrong my love?" he asked jokingly as he open the frigde and grabbed some milk which he poured into a bowl.

Roman said:
Marcus nodded, "That's pretty good. Powerful too, you should only use it when you absolutely need to." He said. I am not good at pretend...
Riley hugged. "Okay dad I will" she says sweetly. "Oh by the way.. mom is In the kitchen, but she's still mad at you" she says softly before going over and grabbing her bear gloves and putting them on.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed as he walked into the kitchen "something wrong my love?" he asked jokingly as he open the frigde and grabbed some milk which he poured into a bowl.
"I can't reach anything, nor open anything" she chuckles. "Thank you" she says watching him pour the milk in the bowl

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before reaching his hand out about to manipulate the Fire before stopping "Oh shit....I can't do that" He smiled "Well how about tonight we have what you want love"
Snow:*she laughs tilting her head confused* You know I can not eat the human food like you three. My darling you always know how to calm them down I will start on some chicken Pizza for the girls *she smiles putting on her apron rubber gloves, and nose plugs and mouth and nose mask* I hope that our baby is okay eating the fae food I ingest... but maybe you should show me later what the human mommys do to eat for their little thems growing in their stomachs while being the pregnant *she hums going to the kitchen*

Assana:*crying as she ninjas out of sight*

Miyuki: *growls as she turns invisible in water form and goes into the house chasing after her*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she laughs tilting her head confused* You know I can not eat the human food like you three. My darling you always know how to calm them down I will start on some chicken Pizza for the girls *she smiles putting on her apron rubber gloves, and nose plugs and mouth and nose mask* I hope that our baby is okay eating the fae food I ingest... but maybe you should show me later what the human mommys do to eat for their little thems growing in their stomachs while being the pregnant *she hums going to the kitchen*
Assana:*crying as she ninjas out of sight*

Miyuki: *growls as she turns invisible in water form and goes into the house chasing after her*
Marcus sighed "This is a mess...." He said to himself "GIrls please stop"

Mayyflower said:
"I can't reach anything, nor open anything" she chuckles. "Thank you" she says watching him pour the milk in the bowl
Ayen nodded "no problem." he says as puts the bowl in front of Amaya then he pulls out fish, eggs, and butter from the frigde and a frying pan form the cupboard "I'm guessing you're also hungry." he said smiling.

Lumina said:
Violetta shook her head, looking back out at the expanse of the universe.
"Not particularly. But I suppose you'd only be able to pretend to be a cop if you were on your time off."

She grinned, chuckling a bit. Angels had jobs to do, huh... yeah, she was definitely jealous.
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah. Only on my free time. All the other times, it's work and more work." He said chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
Riley hugged. "Okay dad I will" she says sweetly. "Oh by the way.. mom is In the kitchen, but she's still mad at you" she says softly before going over and grabbing her bear gloves and putting them on.

Roman nodded, "Thanks for the info and good job on the power." He said smiling. He then add his way into the kitchen.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "no problem." he says as puts the bowl in front of Amaya then he pulls out fish, eggs, and butter from the frigde and a frying pan form the cupboard "I'm guessing you're also hungry." he said smiling.
Amaya nodded and began drinking. "Yes please" she says softly

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah. Only on my free time. All the other times, it's work and more work." He said chuckling.
Violetta matched his laughing.

"Looks like you've always got something to do. Once again, you've got me jealous."

She tightened her grip on his hand for only a moment.

Roman said:

Roman nodded, "Thanks for the info and good job on the power." He said smiling. He then add his way into the kitchen.
Riley narrowed her eyes before shaking her head and playing with her stuff. Sam was cleaning up after dinner.

Himeragi Seiker]i feel like i should send a personal maid or something...*looks at my character Himeragi* [COLOR=#0059b3]''w-what creator?!'' o. o?))[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( It would be new to Roman. He is forced to switch lives with Marcus because Marcus is a doofus ))

Mayyflower said:
Riley narrowed her eyes before shaking her head and playing with her stuff. Sam was cleaning up after dinner.
Roman tried his hardest to remember, her name. Marcus had told him but he had never met her, "Hey... Sam." He said nervously. Hopefully I got that right...

Roman said:
Taylor reached his hand out and groaned. His groan wasn't loud like it would normally be, it was all cute and childish and whatnot (( xD ))
Celia's eyes widened again and the pink sparkles returned as her hands covered her mouth."So cute...." She whispered

tumblr_nos7oswjjS1qg78wpo1_500.gif

She suddenly blushed, her whole face turning red before she began to frantically fan herself."Stop it Cel...that's no way to thing when your boyfriend is a kid!"

tumblr_nmilg2Z4bN1sfqz8qo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]wait switch lives? haha WAT? (' :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(( Marcus was practicing a new technique, but it switched their bodies. If you wanna send a aid, go ahead. It would be a big help and Roman's house wouldn't be a pile of rubble when he returns xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and began drinking. "Yes please" she says softly
Ayen nodded as he stated to cook, after a few minutes he placed a plate with fried fish and scrambled eggs next to Amaya's bowl of milk. "eat a belly full." he said happily.

Lumina said:
Violetta matched his laughing.
"Looks like you've always got something to do. Once again, you've got me jealous."

She tightened her grip on his hand for only a moment.
Takeshi smiled, "Well I can't believe I made you jealous. made wanna switch jobs?" He asks jokingly.

Roman said:
Roman tried his hardest to remember, her name. Marcus had told him but he had never met her, "Hey... Sam." He said nervously. Hopefully I got that right...
Sam continued to clean. "Hey... Marcus" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he stated to cook, after a few minutes he placed a plate with fried fish and scrambled eggs next to Amaya's bowl of milk. "eat a belly full." he said happily.
Amaya smiled and rubbed against ayens legs before she started to eat the food. "Thank you" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam continued to clean. "Hey... Marcus" she says softly
Roman sighed, "Are you still mad at me? If so, I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back