• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman walked up to, Al's house door and knocked. "I swear if I have to live in his body for more than 24 hours I'm gonna kill him..."
@Mayyflower

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
(Al?)

Riley opened the door and stares blankly. "Why are you knocking?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]@Nonalaka )))

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "I'm glad you like it".

((Sorry, chores ;-; dishes suck))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "we all have things we wish we could change." he said softly "but for the better or worst they happened the way they did." he said trying to comfort. her.
(it's okay)

Ayen placed a hand on Amaya's back and pet her till he fell asleep.
Amaya fell asleep, curled up on his lap.

Lumina said:
Violetta raised an eyebrow.
"Is that so? Hm. Interesting."

She sat down in the air, swinging her legs.

"I mean, I'm usually the one that solves problems, but I suppose that would put you out of a job, now wouldn't it?"

She chuckled a bit herself, looking sidways at her angel friend.
"Nope! My job is more behind the scenes work. Like taking out corrupted gods or helping with the dead."

Takeshi smiled and chuckled.

"So I'm still in the business."

Mayyflower said:
(Al?)
Riley opened the door and stares blankly. "Why are you knocking?" She asks
(( Wait, I think I have the wrong orange color coded character xD Shorty has like 4 people with the same color. ))

Roman said:
"Nope! My job is more behind the scenes work. Like taking out corrupted gods or helping with the dead."
Takeshi smiled and chuckled.

"So I'm still in the business."
Violetta nodded.

"Ahh I see. Well that's an important job, I must admit."

She looked down at the galaxy again, her gaze dropping a bit.

"I suppose I'm jealous. That sounds like more fun than just... sitting and watching."

She kicked her legs again, and the swung back in place in front of her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "we all have things we wish we could change." he said softly "but for the better or worst they happened the way they did." he said trying to comfort. her.
(it's okay)

Ayen placed a hand on Amaya's back and pet her till he fell asleep.
Dakota smiled and nodded "I know I know" she said with a small sigh "I have accepted what had happened as I try to only dwell on the good thoughts y'know" she said with a small chuckle "Oh right!" She pulled out a book from her bag "This one will be a new memory!, cause I was reading it when I met you!" She said cheerfully as she put it to one side.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Ahh I see. Well that's an important job, I must admit."

She looked down at the galaxy again, her gaze dropping a bit.

"I suppose I'm jealous. That sounds like more fun than just... sitting and watching."

She kicked her legs again, and the swung back in place in front of her.
Takeshi looked back out at the milky way, which he found the most interesting.

"It's dangerous. Though it is a lot of fun. Sometimes I wish I could just take the easier jobs, but they're always taken." He said jokingly. "No, I'm tasked with the harder jobs for a reason."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "I know I know" she said with a small sigh "I have accepted what had happened as I try to only dwell on the good thoughts y'know" she said with a small chuckle "Oh right!" She pulled out a book from her bag "This one will be a new memory!, cause I was reading it when I met you!" She said cheerfully as she put it to one side.
Roland smiled "now i feel bad, i don't have anything to represent my meeting you." he said teasingly

Roman said:
Takeshi looked back out at the milky way, which he found the most interesting.
"It's dangerous. Though it is a lot of fun. Sometimes I wish I could just take the easier jobs, but they're always taken." He said jokingly. "No, I'm tasked with the harder jobs for a reason."
Violetta kept her gaze on the galaxy as she spoke.

"What reason would that be?"

She looked over at him when she was done speaking.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen woke up with sunlight in his eye as he sat up and stretched, then he looked down at Amaya and scratched the spot between her ears.

Lumina said:
Violetta kept her gaze on the galaxy as she spoke.
"What reason would that be?"

She looked over at him when she was done speaking.
"I'm one of the higher ranking angels along with a few others."

Takeshi continued to look at the milky way.

"We get a little more time off, since our jobs aren't as common as the easier ones."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up with sunlight in his eye as he sat up and stretched, then he looked down at Amaya and scratched the spot between her ears.
Amaya yawned and stretched, tilting her head towards him.

Roman said:
Taylor rolled onto one of Celia's shirts, causing him to use it as a blanket as he snuggled against it
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
Celia finally found something to wear and dropped her towel before putting on her clothes."There we go! Now I feel better!" She said happily before putting her clothes back inside her closet, all except for the shirt Taylor was snuggled in. She stood next to the bed and reached out, poking his cheek again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya yawned and stretched, tilting her head towards him.
Ayen smiled "good morning Amaya, did you sleep well?" he said before yawning.

Roman said:
(( Wait, I think I have the wrong orange color coded character xD Shorty has like 4 people with the same color. ))
(Wait okay so is Roman pretending to be Marcus?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "good morning Amaya, did you sleep well?" he said before yawning.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly "what about you?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "now i feel bad, i don't have anything to represent my meeting you." he said teasingly
"Well its not like you'll forget meeting me...Am not that easily forgotten am i?" She said as she pouted at him and fluttered her eyes jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
(Wait okay so is Roman pretending to be Marcus?)

Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly "what about you?" She asks
(No Marcus and Roman accidently switched bodies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back