• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm one of the higher ranking angels along with a few others."
Takeshi continued to look at the milky way.

"We get a little more time off, since our jobs aren't as common as the easier ones."
Violetta nodded at Takeshi.

"That makes sense, actually."

She looked back at the cosmos.

"Are you on your time off now, then?"

She swung her legs like she was on a swing.

Mayyflower said:
(Al?)
Riley opened the door and stares blankly. "Why are you knocking?" She asks
(( Yeah, he has to fix his color codes xD ))

Marcus(Roman) chuckled, "Left my key. That's all." He said, stepping inaide the house.

Mayyflower said:
(Wait okay so is Roman pretending to be Marcus?)

Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly "what about you?" She asks
(( Yeah, Marcus switched their bodies with his crazy self ))

shortyshot8 said:
(No Marcus and Roman accidently switched bodies)
(It was Marcus's fault xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly "what about you?" She asks
Ayen nodded "yeah, but it feels like my arms were looking for some one to hold all night." he said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"Well its not like you'll forget meeting me...Am not that easily forgotten am i?" She said as she pouted at him and fluttered her eyes jokingly.
Roland shook his head "i could never forget you." he said sweetly as he slipped his and into hers.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded at Takeshi.
"That makes sense, actually."

She looked back at the cosmos.

"Are you on your time off now, then?"

She swung her legs like she was on a swing.
"Maybe for a few days actually. My partner Han said he'd take on the jobs since he missed a few days."

Takeshi looked over at her and blinked.

"Why is there something you need me to do?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shrugged "Ya know what? Screw clothes"
"No! I wanna find something now...I don't wanna be kicked out because I'm naked." Neko said before walking into a store that spelled swimsuits.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! I wanna find something now...I don't wanna be kicked out because I'm naked." Neko said before walking into a store that spelled swimsuits.
Jack chuckled "I'm kidding" He said hpapily

Roman said:
(( Yeah, he has to fix his color codes xD ))
Marcus(Roman) chuckled, "Left my key. That's all." He said, stepping inaide the house.

(( Yeah, Marcus switched their bodies with his crazy self ))

(It was Marcus's fault xD ))
Riley shut the door before she gasps. "Daddy, guess what I can do!" She says excitedly

Roman said:
"Maybe for a few days actually. My partner Han said he'd take on the jobs since he missed a few days."
Takeshi looked over at her and blinked.

"Why is there something you need me to do?"
Violetta shook her head, looking back out at the expanse of the universe.

"Not particularly. But I suppose you'd only be able to pretend to be a cop if you were on your time off."

She grinned, chuckling a bit. Angels had jobs to do, huh... yeah, she was definitely jealous.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled as he arrived at Roman's house and knocked on the door
@Jennete
Assana:*she opens the door and smiles* Daddy!!! *she tackles him hugging him tightly*

Snow:*she pokes her head out of the kitchen, smiling at him* Oh hello the love of my life!

Miyuki:*already on his back, blushing and pouting at the same time* I..I still love you Daddy even if I am mad at you

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia finally found something to wear and dropped her towel before putting on her clothes."There we go! Now I feel better!" She said happily before putting her clothes back inside her closet, all except for the shirt Taylor was snuggled in. She stood next to the bed and reached out, poking his cheek again.
Taylor reached his hand out and groaned. His groan wasn't loud like it would normally be, it was all cute and childish and whatnot (( xD ))

Jennete said:
Assana:*she opens the door and smiles* Daddy!!! *she tackles him hugging him tightly*
Snow:*she pokes her head out of the kitchen, smiling at him* Oh hello the love of my life!

Miyuki:*already on his back, blushing and pouting at the same time* I..I still love you Daddy even if I am mad at you
Marcus laughed nervously "It's good to see you all again" He said happily while thinking "This is going to be the death of me"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed nervously "It's good to see you all again" He said happily while thinking "This is going to be the death of me"
Snow:*she smiles and closes the door* Why did you knock my love? *she tilts her head confused*

Mayyflower said:
Riley shut the door before she gasps. "Daddy, guess what I can do!" She says excitedly
Marcus turned around, and looked at her, "Oh you learned something new?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, but it feels like my arms were looking for some one to hold all night." he said jokingly.

Roland shook his head "i could never forget you." he said sweetly as he slipped his and into hers.
Amaya chuckled. "Cats are nice to snuggle with, cause they keep you warm" she says getting up

shortyshot8 said:
(( Just by Roman xD ))

Roman said:
Marcus turned around, and looked at her, "Oh you learned something new?" He asked.
Riley nodded happily. "I can absorb people's bad feelings and make them happy, but I take there feelings" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Cats are nice to snuggle with, cause they keep you warm" she says getting up
Ayen smiled "but so are bears, and you can use them as a pillow." he said teasingly

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded happily. "I can absorb people's bad feelings and make them happy, but I take there feelings" she says smiling
Marcus nodded, "That's pretty good. Powerful too, you should only use it when you absolutely need to." He said. I am not good at pretend...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I forgot my key" He said happily
Snow:*she smiles* Well the girls cleaned up their mess and Miyuki was wanting to go be a duck with you out back so you could train her with your elemental magic. I will be making the dinner, what would you like my husband? *she smiles and hugs him around his waist*

Miyuki: I want more pizza!!

Assana:*tearing up* Nuuu I want chicken nuggets!!

Snow: Girls settle dow-

Miyuki: PIZZA *frowning at Assana*

Assana: Chicken nuggets! *she cries back making water fall on her and then the two girls run in circles around Snow and Roman drenching each other in water and fire*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "but so are bears, and you can use them as a pillow." he said teasingly
Amaya shook her head. "I'm hungry" she says jumping off the couch and walking to the kitchen. "Darnnn, ayennnnn" she says jumping onto the counter

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* Well the girls cleaned up their mess and Miyuki was wanting to go be a duck with you out back so you could train her with your elemental magic. I will be making the dinner, what would you like my husband? *she smiles and hugs him around his waist*
Miyuki: I want more pizza!!

Assana:*tearing up* Nuuu I want chicken nuggets!!

Snow: Girls settle dow-

Miyuki: PIZZA *frowning at Assana*

Assana: Chicken nuggets! *she cries back making water fall on her and then the two girls run in circles around Snow and Roman drenching each other in water and fire*
(( Hell has officially been let loose in their household xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...how is Yuki and Shira?''

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...how is Yuki and Shira?''

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back