• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor rolled the other way, away from Celia.
Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
Celia pouted,"Aw...there goes my fun. Time to go to sleep!" She exclaimed for laying on the bed and closing her eyes, falling asleep quickly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru shook his head. "Nope! Because I know you wouldn't do that! Your my friend right?" He asked.
"Yeah we are, but your right, I wouldn't. But my sister would if your ticked her off" she says and shrugs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fking finally roman.. xD ))
''alright...so...wait what do we do?''

*Himeragi sighed*

''no no, its sometimes i do alone..''

*She said as she grew her wings and then layed roman and marcus down on the ground while kneeling down between them. She then lowered each of her wings on their faces. the black wing on Marcus's body the white one on Roman's body*

''waganai iishin...ketchou sharinga..''

*She said as the wings both started to change color, the white turning black and the black turning white transfering their lives and switching their bodies. Now they are both in their own body. She then removed her wings off their faces as they revert back to their original color as she stood up*

''how you guys feel?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed in relief, "I feel like me again. Which is a good thing so thank you. Though if this ever happens again, don't break into my house."

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "None of my business huh? Tell me all of those many times you saved William was that any of your business?"

Cam closed his eyes "But I did" He said quietly
Maki put her hand on her chest. "No.. You didn't, when it comes to me, no one does" she says obviously hurt by her own words

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Klaus shoved Blair in the room and locked it on his way out then Blair grabbed some whiskey from his cabneit and turned on some music and danced.
katherine-pierce-dance-o.gif
Tark frowned "I made a mistake coming here trying to help her"

Mayyflower said:
"Yea just like Oliver and Anna, he had her sneak in the house and stuff!" She says crossing her arms @shortyshot8 "not fair, he gets away with it" she huffs.
It suddenly hit Kite. "Oh don't worry... He'll get punished for that too..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah we are, but your right, I wouldn't. But my sister would if your ticked her off" she says and shrugs.
Kokuru checked the time. "Well, looks like I have to go." He said. "I gotta train."

Mayyflower said:
Maki put her hand on her chest. "No.. You didn't, when it comes to me, no one does" she says obviously hurt by her own words
Cam frowned "Hate to do this...." He whispered before slapping her "Look at yourself! Everyone here! Marcus, Sam, Your son and even me love you!"

It suddenly hit Kite. "Oh don't worry... He'll get punished for that too..." He said.
Harper sighed. "Lexi grounded him and he still did it, I saw it through a portal" she says @shortyshot8 )

Yuto held her tightly, clutching her back. "Damn... I couldn't stand losing you! If that bitch thinks she can take you away from me, she's got another thing coming!" He growled. His expression then softened. "I'm just glad your ok..." He said softly.
Noirs eyes widened seeing Yuto get so defensive. But it made her happy, so she closed her eyes into the hug. She took her paintbrush that Yuto had dropped, and wrote in the air as they hugged.

"I love you. So much."

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "No" He muttered "Unless that's what you want"
"No! I'm sorry, my mind just immediately goes to that....I'm a mess." Nora frowned slightly. "Do you mean hugs, kisses, cuddling and going on a date? Those kind of stuff?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! I'm sorry, my mind just immediately goes to that....I'm a mess." Nora frowned slightly. "Do you mean hugs, kisses, cuddling and going on a date? Those kind of stuff?"
Al nodded "Yeah" He said softly

Lumina said:
Noirs eyes widened seeing Yuto get so defensive. But it made her happy, so she closed her eyes into the hug. She took her paintbrush that Yuto had dropped, and wrote in the air as they hugged.
"I love you. So much."
Yuto just hugged her, tears still streaming down his face. "I do too... I couldn't bear to lose you..." He said softly.

Kite chuckled. "Don't worry... He's going to be grounded for a LONGGGG time when I find him..." He said.
(I tagged the wrong shorty xD )

Harper nodded. "Not gonna stop Anna from breaking into the house" she mutters

Kokuru checked the time. "Well, looks like I have to go." He said. "I gotta train."
"Aww OK" she huffed and rested her head in her hands.

Mayyflower said:
(I tagged the wrong shorty xD )
Harper nodded. "Not gonna stop Anna from breaking into the house" she mutters
Kite sighed. "Do you WANT to be grounded longer?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"Aw...there goes my fun. Time to go to sleep!" She exclaimed for laying on the bed and closing her eyes, falling asleep quickly.
Taylor opened his eyes tiredly. He looked at his hands and sighed. "I must've aged in my sleep..." he said quietly. "Maybe I have half of my power again." Taylor then went out back to see how much power he regained. He stood out back perfectly before his yellow aura appeared around him, causing him to undergo on transformation.

tumblr_mxmihtsNiU1rmbhf9o1_500.gif

"I did it! Finally!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Aww OK" she huffed and rested her head in her hands.
Kokuru went over to her, kissing her forehead. "Thanks for the great day." He said with a smile. "It was a lot of fun just talking to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back