• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Yea" she says looking at her arm.
Sam came into the living room. "Oh your still here" she says her eyes wide
Cam looked at Sam "Come here for a second"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blushed at her words... And how warm she was. "Well... I could always be here... If that's what you want and all..." He said softly.
Anna looked up at him, "Yeah....I want that..." She said softly before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

Roman said:
Takeshi rubbed his chin before putting a finger up.
"What's the most popular planet besides, Earth? I feel like you'll say, Mars..."

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...
Violetta put a finger to her chin in thought.

"Pluto has been getting a lot of attention recently. I've heard rumors it's actually a vacation spot for alien couples to go for their honeymoon. Something about a giant heart on the surface made it attractive to newlywed aliens. Or something."

Violetta chuckled a bit.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi walked in as well her wings disappearing as she shrugs looking around*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*looks up from on the floor holding the chicken pizza above her head, on her knees as water rushes over Himmy's feet and Assana and Miyuki run around fighting over something or other, flooding the house. Snow smiles a little laughing just a bit, tired and worn out* oh... hello.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked up at him, "Yeah....I want that..." She said softly before leaning up and kissing his cheek.
Oliver blushed really badly now. "Well... I'd do anything for you... Really..." He said as he looked at her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks up from on the floor holding the chicken pizza above her head, on her knees as water rushes over Himmy's feet and Assana and Miyuki run around fighting over something or other, flooding the house. Snow smiles a little laughing just a bit, tired and worn out* oh... hello.
@Roman
''oh..h-hi...im the maid Roman hired...well im actually just volunteering so i dont need any kind of pay haha''

*She looks at the water as she squats down and pokes it*

Lumina said:
Violetta put a finger to her chin in thought.
"Pluto has been getting a lot of attention recently. I've heard rumors it's actually a vacation spot for alien couples to go for their honeymoon. Something about a giant heart on the surface made it attractive to newlywed aliens. Or something."

Violetta chuckled a bit.
Takeshi gave her a friendly smile and chuckled a little.

"Maybe we should leave that place to the people who are in love and just married."

He said as, another chuckle escaped his mouth as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Unless that's where you wanna go, then I guess I'm fine with it."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh..h-hi...im the maid Roman hired...well im actually just volunteering so i dont need any kind of pay haha''

[/QUOTE]
(Himeragi? As a maid? *Nosebleed enabled*)

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Hm what's up?" She asks walking over
Cam poked her forehead "You were fed on"

Roman said:
Taylor ran back to Celia's room and flew around a little. "Hey, I am in my next age group. Three days of this and I'm me again!" He said happily. "Also, were you messing with me while I was napping?"

Celia snickered and shook her head,"Nooo! I would never do such a thing." She said, watching as he flew around."And good for you! I'm happy!" She said, smiling as she gave him a thumbs up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Hm what's up?" She asks walking over

Kite sighed. "Where is he... I need to see my son..." He said.
Marcus shrugged "That's your own journey"

shortyshot8 said:

she works as a maid in a maid cafe. shes been working there)))

shortyshot8 said:

Kite nodded. "Then I'll work to see my son again... Work is such a drag." He joked for the last part.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]she works as a maid in a maid cafe. shes been working there)))

[/QUOTE]
(Totally didn't forget that xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora turned her head and looked at him,"Do what exactly?" She asked.
Al chuckled "It's a surprise"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam frowned. "Yea" she says

Oliver blushed really badly now. "Well... I'd do anything for you... Really..." He said as he looked at her.
Anna giggled quietly,"Really now...anything?" She asked softly as she leaned up and brought her face closer to his."Then kiss me Oli..." She said softly, staring into his eyes.

Jennete said:
@Roman
Roman turned around and frowned, his gaze directed at the girls. "You know what I'm gonna say. So I have one word: Explain." He said, trying his best not to blow up on them.

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna giggled quietly,"Really now...anything?" She asked softly as she leaned up and brought her face closer to his."Then kiss me Oli..." She said softly, staring into his eyes.
Oliver's blushing really bad earlier, now looked like a joke because he was blushing REALLYYYYY bad now. He slowly brought his lips to hers, kissing her softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I must admit since that breaks our law I should kill you but....Since you are Marcus's wife I will spare you"
Sam narrowed her eyes. "I couldn't control myself, that's stupid, I thought the incubuses lorde was in charge of the incubuses..." She sighs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back