• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "What the hell.....Rain....." He muttered "This is insane"
Rain:*she looks at him smiling sweetly as she pulled something out of her pocket... her middle finger, she pretended it was lip stick, un capping it and moving it on her lips slowly where she blows a kiss to him before capping it again and putting it back in her pocket*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at him smiling sweetly as she pulled something out of her pocket... her middle finger, she pretended it was lip stick, un capping it and moving it on her lips slowly where she blows a kiss to him before capping it again and putting it back in her pocket*
Al sighed and hung his head "I don't know if that's a good thing she did that or a bad thing"

Roman said:
( He did? How is he supposed to contact him then? ))
(( i dunno lol but you said she doesn't have any other family......juuust pointing out some peeps))

Jennete said:
((and her big sister Nora.................and her big brother Alastair...............juuust sayin lol)))
Rain:*picks up her phone, with Jay and Al as she hugs him around his waist* Hello idiot, what did i do to deserve this phone call hmm??

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk
Roman laughed, "Thanks I needed that. I have a few things to tell you. First: I need you to get Nora and Alastair. Second: Come to the hospital. Three: Snow is giving birth. A dangerous one at that..."

Jennete said:
(( i dunno lol but you said she doesn't have any other family......juuust pointing out some peeps))
(( I said we are the only ones who know about this ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi is currently looking after the children which i have no idea how that is going*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
(Oh god I can't even imagine....I just got an idea xD )

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Thanks I needed that. I have a few things to tell you. First: I need you to get Nora and Alastair. Second: Come to the hospital. Three: Snow is giving birth. A dangerous one at that..."

Jay at this point is fully leaned back right by the phone, trying to listen in on the conversation. "What's he saying? Did he say hospital?" He whispers to Rain. @Jennete

BlueHawk said:
Jay at this point is fully leaned back right by the phone, trying to listen in on the conversation. "What's he saying? Did he say hospital?" He whispers to Rain. @Jennete
Al sighed "What the hell is going on with Snow?? Wait....Is she dying!?!" He said as he began to panic

Roman said:

Rain:*she freezes nodding* Got it Idiot. Be there soon. *she hangs up grabbing Jay* We have to teleport to Nora then Alastair, big bro and sis, I will get the feeling and go with you, snow is giving birth and its bad. if my other me dies I will be highly pissed.

@BlueHawk

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi is currently looking after the children which i have no idea how that is going*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Assana:*sniffing* Mommy is having a baby? Does she not like us?

Miyuki: No Daddy just wants more kids so they will like his hair.

@Jennete[/URL]
Han unlocked the door and stepped in, looking directly at the two little girls and the one dressed in a maid outfit. "Is this Roman's house or is this the wrong place?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*she freezes nodding* Got it Idiot. Be there soon. *she hangs up grabbing Jay* We have to teleport to Nora then Alastair, big bro and sis, I will get the feeling and go with you, snow is giving birth and its bad. if my other me dies I will be highly pissed.
@BlueHawk
Al blinked "Get Nora? I'm ontop of that!" He said before smirking "Do your thing other me get Nora!"

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk
Jay nods and snickers a bit. "Got it! And after that I'll sit down and explain to Roman about what a condom is. Like holy shit I think this is like their... What... 10th kid now. Man needs to wrap his willy.!" He says, going off on one of his funny tangents.

Nora sat on the side of the pool in a chair, her sunglasses on as she looked up at the sky."I wonder what everyone is doing...Hm..."

Jennete said:
Assana:*sniffing* Mommy is having a baby? Does she not like us?
Miyuki: No Daddy just wants more kids so they will like his hair.
Roman said:
Han unlocked the door and stepped in, looking directly at the two little girls and the one dressed in a maid outfit. "Is this Roman's house or is this the wrong place?"
''shes just having another baby...but hey look on the bright side, you guys might get baby brother...or sister...''

*Shen then looked at Han and nods*

''y-yes this is Roman's house. im just a maid here...voluntarily''

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and snickers a bit. "Got it! And after that I'll sit down and explain to Roman about what a condom is. Like holy shit I think this is like their... What... 10th kid now. Man needs to wrap his willy.!" He says, going off on one of his funny tangents.
Rain:*growls at Jay and hits him upside the head* Portal now. My other self is dying. Fucking move your perverted ass now this is not the time for jokes. *she focuses in on Alastairs location and grabs Jay's hand* Okay I got it babe.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''shes just having another baby...but hey look on the bright side, you guys might get baby brother...or sister...''

[/QUOTE]
Assana:*she looks at Han and................bursts into tears, scared of him*

Miyuki:*she looks at him and mutters* Why can't Daddy have cool hair like him?

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat on the side of the pool in a chair, her sunglasses on as she looked up at the sky."I wonder what everyone is doing...Hm..."
Al looked at her "Hey! We need you right now!"

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls at Jay and hits him upside the head* Portal now. My other self is dying. Fucking move your perverted ass now this is not the time for jokes. *she focuses in on Alastairs location and grabs Jay's hand* Okay I got it babe.
@WeirdPrincess

William looked at the paper in his hands "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to meet Snow" He said before knocking on the door of their house

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman

Jennete said:
@WeirdPrincess

Jay rubs the back of his head. "Okay damn..." He mutters, opening a portal underneath them to the location Rain had marked. They fall through and land on their feet. "Who even is this guy? How do you know all these people?"

Jennete said:
@WeirdPrincess

*Himeragi picks up Assana and lets her sit on her lap since she was sitting on the couch*

''shhhhshshshsh dont cry...he's not dangerous''

@Roman

Jennete said:
@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"I'm his cousin, Han. He told me to stay here until he got back. So... Here I am? I also guess that gives me time to meet my little cousins here." He said smiling.

((So I will say this in a list way....

@Roman : You have control of Miyuki

@Himeragi Seiker: You have control of Assana

@BlueHawk: You have control of Rain~ if you fall asleep @WeirdPrincess has control of her

Snow will be in surgery and will not come out till I wake up haha....sooo goodnight everyone!! but if you really really really really need her.............. @WeirdPrincess you have control ))

Roman said:
"I'm his cousin, Han. He told me to stay here until he got back. So... Here I am? I also guess that gives me time to meet my little cousins here." He said smiling.
''oh...i see..''

*She then pets Assana*

''Assana, hes not dangerous at all. He's actually your cousin''

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Hey! We need you right now!"

William looked at the paper in his hands "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to meet Snow" He said before knocking on the door of their house

@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
Han opened the door, "William? What are you doing here?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...i see..''
*She then pets Assana*

''Assana, hes not dangerous at all. He's actually your cousin''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back