• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, her grip on Takeshi's hand tightening the slightest amount.
"Yeah. It's beautiful, but I have to admit, growing up was pretty lonely. Stars can't exactly talk back to you, no matter how much you chatter at them."

She laughed a bit, looking at Takeshi.

"Good to see youve enjoyed it."
Takeshi chuckled, noticing her grip tighten a little, but he didn't mind.

"Yeah... I would understand. Being able to see dead people since birth isn't really that fun either."

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Another one? Alright then, back to my room it is." She said as she opened the door to her room and walked inside.
Taylor was already asleep, his whole body slumped over her shoulder.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and said I need to put it up on My Temple,It is a special artifect

[/QUOTE]
''a-a temple...? what do you mean by that?''

*She said as she looks at him confused and crosses her arms. She heard of ruins of the Shrines made for Intoners like her but she never heard of a temple for a Kaota*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "In a way yes......I have a new spell I want to try out it's said that this spell gives you all your hopes and dreams....However I need a sparring partner to do it"

William sighed "I don't need it to make sense...Because I know what I feel is real"
"So you really love me?" She asks quietly as she messed with her sleeves.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I dunno but William said that I should try it out" He smiled "Besides if anything goes wrong it only lasts a day"
Roman nodded, "That's good. Whatever you need to be done, let's do it. I'm ready." He said putting his finger through the loop in his kunai.

LunaCrosby said:
"So you really love me?" She asks quietly as she messed with her sleeves.
William nodded "Yeah....I do" He said

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "That's good. Whatever you need to be done, let's do it. I'm ready." He said putting his finger through the loop in his kunai.

Marcus chuckled "Alright...." He did a few hand signals before fire appeared in a circle around both of them before the fire went out "Uhh....I don't feel different"

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, noticing her grip tighten a little, but he didn't mind.
"Yeah... I would understand. Being able to see dead people since birth isn't really that fun either."

Violetta's gaze fell slightly downward.

" Everything has it's time."

She blinked, realizing that Takeshi wouldn't really understand where that came from.

"Er, sorry. I can just understand that sentiment. I've just seen so much death in my life it's kinda sickening. So I've come to the conclusion that with how the universe works, everything will have its time, coming to an end one day."

She exhaled, looking back out over the galaxy in front of them.

"Wow that was morbid. Sorry."

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus chuckled "Alright...." He did a few hand signals before fire appeared in a circle around both of them before the fire went out "Uhh....I don't feel different"
Roman looked at the fire, "Same here... What was supposed to happen?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "not of you warning me first." he said happily.
(sorry for late reply packing for college)
((Its okay uvu))

"Ah, right, hang on then" she focused for a bit before holding onto his arm, teleporting them both to her dorm. She then opened her eyes before letting go of his arm and clapping her hands excitedly "I did it! That's the first time I got it 100% right!" She chimed proudly with a happy gleam in her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped herself around ayens leg and warped to the house. "Home sweet home" she says laying down on the back of the couch still in her cat form. "I might stay like this for a while so this pregnancy goes quicker" she says with a chuckle
Ayen sighed "well, that's one way to do it." he said sitting on the couch.

shortyshot8 said:

"And you arent just saying it to mess with me?" She asks wrapping her arms around herself.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the fire, "Same here... What was supposed to happen?"

Marcus shrugged and looked around "I have no clue" He said before looking at Roman "Uhhhhhhh........"

LunaCrosby said:
"And you arent just saying it to mess with me?" She asks wrapping her arms around herself.
William sighed "I would never"

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay uvu))
"Ah, right, hang on then" she focused for a bit before holding onto his arm, teleporting them both to her dorm. She then opened her eyes before letting go of his arm and clapping her hands excitedly "I did it! That's the first time I got it 100% right!" She chimed proudly with a happy gleam in her eyes.
Roland nodded "yeah, you did." he said looking around "you seem to like your books." he said smiling at her before he found a place to set the cake.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged and looked around "I have no clue" He said before looking at Roman "Uhhhhhhh........"

William sighed "I would never"
"OK then I believe you" she says and rubs where her heart is "I feel warm and fuzzy" she mumbled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-a temple...? what do you mean by that?''
*She said as she looks at him confused and crosses her arms. She heard of ruins of the Shrines made for Intoners like her but she never heard of a temple for a Kaota*

[/QUOTE]
Kaota looked at her and sighed My sensai,owns it and now its mine

(I'LL CALL IT A NIGHT,Its very late here sooo i'll reply as soon as possible after i wake up)

Lumina said:
Violetta's gaze fell slightly downward.
" Everything has it's time."

She blinked, realizing that Takeshi wouldn't really understand where that came from.

"Er, sorry. I can just understand that sentiment. I've just seen so much death in my life it's kinda sickening. So I've come to the conclusion that with how the universe works, everything will have its time, coming to an end one day."

She exhaled, looking back out over the galaxy in front of them.

"Wow that was morbid. Sorry."
Takeshi looked back out into the distance. His eyes reflecting the beauty the universe had to offer.

"Everything does have it's time. It isn't up to us to say otherwise either."

His grip also tightened a little bit now. He wasn't sure if it was noticeable or not, but it was tightened for sure.

"Death is something we are all around. It's something that will always be around and it's something I'll always deal with. That does remind me, I haven't gotten any calls about wandering spirits... Maybe Han took care of it. Sorry for going off topic, just a little bit of a workaholic at times."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and sighed My sensai,owns it and now its mine
(I'LL CALL IT A NIGHT,Its very late here sooo i'll reply as soon as possible after i wake up)

[/QUOTE]
''your....Sensei...huh?'' (Lol you were spelling Sensei wrong xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, you did." he said looking around "you seem to like your books." he said smiling at her before he found a place to set the cake.
She nodded "Mhm! Although I have not much use for them after I read them as i can't forget, literally, I remember everything, so really I should get rid of them once I've read them but I can't seem to, too sentimental I guess" she shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back