• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Alright" He said softly

Marcus gulped "Oh god.....Do NOT tell Sam about this.....Just act like me"
Kagura huffed "your stupid if you thought I hated you though" she says and crosses her arms.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Alright" He said softly

Marcus gulped "Oh god.....Do NOT tell Sam about this.....Just act like me"
Roman looked at him as if he were stupid, "I don't know how you act!"

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffed "your stupid if you thought I hated you though" she says and crosses her arms.
William chuckled "Am I stupid for loving you?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at him as if he were stupid, "I don't know how you act!"

Marcus looked him in the eye "Just...Be...Me" He said "Now will you explain why I feel the urge to keep this mask on?"

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Am I stupid for loving you?"

Marcus looked him in the eye "Just...Be...Me" He said "Now will you explain why I feel the urge to keep this mask on?"
"No your smart for loving me" she says and messes with her sleeves again.

Roman said:
"You're lucky to get to grow up in such a beautiful surrounding. Earth isn't always pretty."
Takeshi sighed and continued to look at the all the universe, trying his best to remember all the and soak up as much as he could.

Violetta nodded.

"I know. Ive watched the earth come into being, and turn into the planet it is now. It's still so young, and needed someone to watch over it."

She closed her eyes, the whole history of the earth playing like a time-lapsed movie behind her eyes. Opening her eyes she glanced over at Takeshi.

Roman said:
Taylor tosses and turned a bit, trying to get comfortable. He smiled a little, showing that he was indeed having a good dream.

Celia looked over at him and giggled before reaching out and poking his cheek."Mm...I'll go take a shower. It shouldn't be that long." She said quietly before standing up and walking into her bathroom.

Nonalaka said:
((Oops sorry ;- ;) )
"Hmm? Oh its green tea with summer berries...I'm not sure what exact kind of berries though" she said with a chuckle.
''hmmm...i like it''

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen smiled "I can't wait until were older" he says

"What exactly were you doing in the park?" She asks and tilts her head.
William sighed "Just admiring it"

Mayyflower said:
Riley shrugged and got up and went into the living room. "WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?" She called out
Marcus's clone looked at her "Here?"

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"I know. Ive watched the earth come into being, and turn into the planet it is now. It's still so young, and needed someone to watch over it."

She closed her eyes, the whole history of the earth playing like a time-lapsed movie behind her eyes. Opening her eyes she glanced over at Takeshi.
Takeshi noticed, Violetta looking at him on the corner of his eye, so he looked at her and smiled.

"Hey." He said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling
Ayen laid down "though it will be sad that i won't have anyone to cuddle with at night." he said jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back