• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged and looked around "I have no clue" He said before looking at Roman "Uhhhhhhh........"

William sighed "I would never"
Roman sighed, "What is it, Marcus?" He asked, still looking around at the fire.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

LunaCrosby said:
"I think Allen tricked me" she said and looked around, she was holding her katana "i was so ready to use this again too" she huffed.
William hugged her "If you want...You can still use it....If you want to kill me"

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "What is it, Marcus?" He asked, still looking around at the fire.

Marcus blinked "Your face...No that's.....My face"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tilted her head,"Are you okay? Why are you panting?"
Jack smiled "Just a little winded"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Your face...No that's.....My face"
Roman frowned and looked up at, Al, "Holy shit..."

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Mhm! Although I have not much use for them after I read them as i can't forget, literally, I remember everything, so really I should get rid of them once I've read them but I can't seem to, too sentimental I guess" she shrugged.
Roland nodded "I'm the same way with the things i make, each sword i make is better than the last, but i keep them as a mile stone of sorts, unless i need the money i can get for selling them..." he said happily.

Roman said:
Roman frowned and looked up at, Al, "Holy shit..."

Marcus gulped "This can't be real......." He muttered

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura gave him a weird look "why the heck would I kill you?" She asks as she went wide eyed.
William closed his eyes "If you really still think I used you....Then do it"

Roman said:
Taylor was already asleep, his whole body slumped over her shoulder.

Celia looked at him on her shoulder and giggled quietly picked him up before setting him on her bed. She sat down next to him and fell back on the bed,"Mm....what to do..." She hummed quietly as she stared up at the ceiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Roman nodded, "It is... You get to be sexy for a day." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked back out into the distance. His eyes reflecting the beauty the universe had to offer.
"Everything does have it's time. It isn't up to us to say otherwise either."

His grip also tightened a little bit now. He wasn't sure if it was noticeable or not, but it was tightened for sure.

"Death is something we are all around. It's something that will always be around and it's something I'll always deal with. That does remind me, I haven't gotten any calls about wandering spirits... Maybe Han took care of it. Sorry for going off topic, just a little bit of a workaholic at times."

Violetta noticed his grip tightening, but like Takeshi did earlier she didn't say anything.

"Watching over the progression of time has been my job. So as long as I exist, I'm doing my job. I never get a break, but I guess it's worth it to have spent my life around this kinda stuff."

Violetta looked down, able to see everything that was happening in the milky way, all at once. To anyone but her, it would be overwhelming, but t her, it was beautiful. She glanced at Takeshi for a moment, realizing now this was the first time she had ever shared anything personal with anyone before. She smiled softly as her gaze returned to the galaxy in front of them, supposing that it wasn't too bad.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "It is... You get to be sexy for a day." He said jokingly.

Marcus (Or should I call him Roman? xD ) sighed "Well...You get to be me for a day I guess"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him on her shoulder and giggled quietly picked him up before setting him on her bed. She sat down next to him and fell back on the bed,"Mm....what to do..." She hummed quietly as she stared up at the ceiling.
Taylor tosses and turned a bit, trying to get comfortable. He smiled a little, showing that he was indeed having a good dream.

shortyshot8 said:

William closed his eyes "If you really still think I used you....Then do it"
Kagura glared at him "I'm not killing you" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "I'm the same way with the things i make, each sword i make is better than the last, but i keep them as a mile stone of sorts, unless i need the money i can get for selling them..." he said happily.
She nodded "I get what you mean, though I didn't write any of these books" she laughed "I keep them because when I see them I recall back to when I received them, I guess I like that" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus (Or should I call him Roman? xD ) sighed "Well...You get to be me for a day I guess"
(( No, call him Marcus xD ))

Roman sighed, "This sucks... I had plans later."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura glared at him "I'm not killing you" she says.
William nodded "Alright" He said softly

Roman said:
(( No, call him Marcus xD ))
Roman sighed, "This sucks... I had plans later."

Marcus gulped "Oh god.....Do NOT tell Sam about this.....Just act like me"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "I get what you mean, though I didn't write any of these books" she laughed "I keep them because when I see them I recall back to when I received them, I guess I like that" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.
Roland nodded "i have a sword like that, the one my father made for me when i was five, when he taught me to use a forge." he said smiling as he sat down and looked at her.

Lumina said:
Violetta noticed his grip tightening, but like Takeshi did earlier she didn't say anything.
"Watching over the progression of time has been my job. So as long as I exist, I'm doing my job. I never get a break, but I guess it's worth it to have spent my life around this kinda stuff."

Violetta looked down, able to see everything that was happening in the milky way, all at once. To anyone but her, it would be overwhelming, but t her, it was beautiful. She glanced at Takeshi for a moment, realizing now this was the first time she had ever shared anything personal with anyone before. She smiled softly as her gaze returned to the galaxy in front of them, supposing that it wasn't too bad.
"You're lucky to get to grow up in such a beautiful surrounding. Earth isn't always pretty."

Takeshi sighed and continued to look at the all the universe, trying his best to remember all the and soak up as much as he could.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i replied @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Oops sorry ;- ;) )

"Hmm? Oh its green tea with summer berries...I'm not sure what exact kind of berries though" she said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back