• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(I meant everybody xD my bad)
"What is it not true? I'm told everyday that your or the other men used me, what am I suppose to think when everybody says the same thing over and over?" She says.
William hopped to his feet "Because out of all those men I actually cared"

Lumina said:
Violetta closed her eyes, and when they opened them, the vast expanse of space was in front of them. She flew them through the different galaxies and solar systems, talking about the different species of passing planets and some memories when they encountered certain galaxies. She talked about how she saw entire systems rise and fall, and about how cool both the birth and death of a star is. They were floating above the milky way when Violetta looked over at Takeshi.
"This has always been one of my favorite views."

The slightest blush was highlighting her cheeks as she stared at her favorite galaxy with nostalgia.
Takeshi examined the stars and the milky way that they stopped by. He continued to look around in awe, though he wasn't good at making choices, he felt this choice was perfect.

"Really? I see why you like it so much. It's a sight to see..."

He said with a smile as he looked over at her.

51cb24bf_Drakengard-3-Five-02.jpg
[/URL]
(She looks cool)Kaota was shopping at the mall searching for a special statue at an antique store Where is it?Sensai Said it would be here

shortyshot8 said:
William hopped to his feet "Because out of all those men I actually cared"
Kagura stared at him "how am I supposed to believe that William, I've been lied to my whole life, why should I believe you" she says.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
(She looks cool)Kaota was shopping at the mall searching for a special statue at an antique store Where is it?Sensai Said it would be here

[/QUOTE]
*Semira was shopping for clothing at a clothings store*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. thanks!''
*Kurumi said as she smiled at Amara*

*Natsuru followed Amara since he had to get out of the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. thanks!''
*Kurumi said as she smiled at Amara*

*Natsuru followed Amara since he had to get out of the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome!" She said happily as she gave everyone a cup then took one for herself and sat down.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him "how am I supposed to believe that William, I've been lied to my whole life, why should I believe you" she says.
William frowned and looked down "Because I....I....."

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!" She said happily as she gave everyone a cup then took one for herself and sat down.
*Apple took a sip*

''mm...tastes good. what kind of tea is it?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Semira was shopping for clothing at a clothings store*

[/QUOTE]
Kaota kept searching for it at the antique store,But gave up and decided to search for it at other stores,Then Kaota went into the store where Semira was Kaota saw her and thought that she was one of the staff Hey,Have you seen a giant golden statue

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "yea please" she says trotting around.
Ayen nodded "okay." he said as he started walking to the house.

(sorry, had to do some packing...)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus jumped "This is gonna rock!" He said happily
Roman sighed, "Am I really here to spar?" He asked with a glum tone.

Roman/Kakashi Naruto Abridged

~ I am not David Bowie...

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" She looked up at him "Alrighty!" She said happily "I could teleport home...but youll freeze up again" she said with a small chuckle.
((Welcome back :D ))
Roland shook his head "not of you warning me first." he said happily.

(sorry for late reply packing for college)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota kept searching for it at the antique store,But gave up and decided to search for it at other stores,Then Kaota went into the store where Semira was Kaota saw her and thought that she was one of the staff Hey,Have you seen a giant golden statue

[/QUOTE]
''a giant golden statue...? hmm...i dont think so..why?''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay." he said as he started walking to the house.
(sorry, had to do some packing...)
Amaya wrapped herself around ayens leg and warped to the house. "Home sweet home" she says laying down on the back of the couch still in her cat form. "I might stay like this for a while so this pregnancy goes quicker" she says with a chuckle

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Am I really here to spar?" He asked with a glum tone.

Marcus nodded "In a way yes......I have a new spell I want to try out it's said that this spell gives you all your hopes and dreams....However I need a sparring partner to do it"

LunaCrosby said:
"That doesn't make sense" she sighed and opened her eyes, turning around and staring at him.
William sighed "I don't need it to make sense...Because I know what I feel is real"

Roman said:
Takeshi examined the stars and the milky way that they stopped by. He continued to look around in awe, though he wasn't good at making choices, he felt this choice was perfect.
"Really? I see why you like it so much. It's a sight to see..."

He said with a smile as he looked over at her.
Violetta nodded, her grip on Takeshi's hand tightening the slightest amount.

"Yeah. It's beautiful, but I have to admit, growing up was pretty lonely. Stars can't exactly talk back to you, no matter how much you chatter at them."

She laughed a bit, looking at Takeshi.

"Good to see youve enjoyed it."

Roman said:
Taylor continued to float, resting his head on Celia's shoulder, "No, I think I want to take another nap."
Celia giggled,"Another one? Alright then, back to my room it is." She said as she opened the door to her room and walked inside.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "In a way yes......I have a new spell I want to try out it's said that this spell gives you all your hopes and dreams....However I need a sparring partner to do it"

William sighed "I don't need it to make sense...Because I know what I feel is real"
"What? What do you mean, 'all your hopes and dreams'?" Roman asked curiously as he readied a fighting stance.

Roman said:
"What? What do you mean, 'all your hopes and dreams'?" Roman asked curiously as he readied a fighting stance.

Marcus shrugged "I dunno but William said that I should try it out" He smiled "Besides if anything goes wrong it only lasts a day"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a giant golden statue...? hmm...i dont think so..why?''

[/QUOTE]
Kaota looked at her and said I need to put it up on My Temple,It is a special artifect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back