• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed and stopped walking. He turned around to, Violetta again and nodded.
"I guess we can check out the universe."
Violetta eyes lit up as she looked at Takeshi.

"Any particular part, or should I just kinda go through all of it?"

She looked super excited.

LunaCrosby said:
"Marcus I'm not intending to be rude, if you want proof that shes hurting a bunch then why don't you go see her, or if possible read her thoughts" he said.
Marcus sighed "He is my family....Family means nobody gets left behind"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well, I can always settle for your cuddles and hugs!" He said raising his arms.
Celia wrapped her arms around him and stood up,"Cuddles and hugs it is!" She said happily as she hugged him and walked out of the kitchen.

Lumina said:
Violetta eyes lit up as she looked at Takeshi.
"Any particular part, or should I just kinda go through all of it?"

She looked super excited.
Takeshi thought for a moment.

"If it isn't too much of a problem, I'd like to see it all."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "He is my family....Family means nobody gets left behind"
"I know how you feel... Kagura Is my sister, even if she doesn't know" he says and sighs "I just hope William will tell her and hope that saves her from her misery" he frowns.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia wrapped her arms around him and stood up,"Cuddles and hugs it is!" She said happily as she hugged him and walked out of the kitchen.
Taylor floated behind Celia, "Where are we going now? Back upstairs?" He asked.

Roman said:
Takeshi thought for a moment.
"If it isn't too much of a problem, I'd like to see it all."
Violetta nodded, happy she found someone who wanted to see the universes she'd grown up seeing.

She held out her hand for Takeshi to take, her eyes sparkling.

LunaCrosby said:
"I know how you feel... Kagura Is my sister, even if she doesn't know" he says and sighs "I just hope William will tell her and hope that saves her from her misery" he frowns.
Marcus nodded "I love my brother........I know he will do the right thing"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "And what would Celia say huh?" He asked

Jack smiled "I love you so much" He said before kissing her
Neko smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll get Kagura to the park, you get William there and we shall watch" he says.
Marcus blinked "Uhh..." His eyes turned to the Dragon eyes "His power....He's already there"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Uhh..." His eyes turned to the Dragon eyes "His power....He's already there"
Allen raised an eyebrow "then I'll send Kagura" he says and goes silent a bit before nodding "she's on her way" he says.

Himeragi Seiker]hmmm...well i have...a lot))) Nanase Kajima Neo - IM BAILING ON YOU @AsongOfIceandFire Emiko - BAILING ON YOU [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17331-lizzie/ said:
@Lizzie[/URL]

Ciara Zero

Seria

Stya Two

Faris Four

Semira Five

Yonaka Kurai

''i love you too...''

*She said her blush became a bit darker*
(Five is ma fav number so Semira)Kaota was leaning against a tree,Looking at the birds as he whispered alittle Peace and Calm Ahhhh so wonderful

LunaCrosby said:
Allen raised an eyebrow "then I'll send Kagura" he says and goes silent a bit before nodding "she's on her way" he says.
Marcus nodded "Good....." He said

William looked up "This sucks"

LunaCrosby said:
Sam rubbed her arms. "I saw Ethereal..." Sam muttered

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Good....." He said

William looked up "This sucks"
Allen nodded and opened a portal do they could watch.

Kagura twirled her Katana "why does Allen suddenly want to learn Sword fighting" she said before looking around, recognising someone as she furrowed her eyebrows.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded and opened a portal do they could watch.
Kagura twirled her Katana "why does Allen suddenly want to learn Sword fighting" she free before looking around, recognising someone as she furrowed her eyebrows.
William could already feel her power "Been a while"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back