• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta groaned.
"I've already seen all of it, though. Isn't there anything you've always wanted to do that you've never done before?"

She finished off her popsicle, looking at the popsicle stick before flicking it out of existence.
Takeshi sighed and stopped walking. He turned around to, Violetta again and nodded.

"I guess we can check out the universe."

Nonalaka said:
((Thank you ;- ;) )
Dakota stood behind him as she waited for him to pay, shuffling her feet a bit as she looked at the ground.

( ( okay uvu))
Roland paid and grabbed the box the cake was in "well, i guess our next stop is where ever you're living." he said as he turned towards her.

(back ;P)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"No kisses for you! Only when you're older mister." She said as she happily hugged him back.
"I'll be older in.." Taylor put up his small hands and used his fingers to count. "I'll be older in 4 days!" He said holding up four little fingers.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea don't loose that card" she says. "It's a credit card" she says softly
Ayen nodded "okay, i wont loose this card." he said putting it in his pocket.

(sorry for late reply.)

LunaCrosby said:
"Ooh!" He says happily and makes his way over.
Riley pretended to make it and she set the 'food' oh the table. "Here you go honey" she says handing Rylen his 'food'.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, i wont loose this card." he said putting it in his pocket.
(sorry for late reply.)
(It's fine)

Amaya nodded. "I'm tired" she says before turning into her cat form and walking on her four legs

Mayyflower said:
(It's fine)
Amaya nodded. "I'm tired" she says before turning into her cat form and walking on her four legs
Ayen chuckled "ready to go back to the house my love?" he asked softly.

Roman said:
"I'll be older in.." Taylor put up his small hands and used his fingers to count. "I'll be older in 4 days!" He said holding up four little fingers.
Celia giggled again before parting his cheek,"You're so cute. Then you'll have to wait 4 days until I can kiss you again. For now, I'll settle with hugs and cuddles."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "ready to go back to the house my love?" he asked softly.

Amaya nodded. "yea please" she says trotting around.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen appeared "why is William wanting to feel her pain" he asks, having being lurking around/spying the entire time.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Sam" He said to himself "This really is getting interesting"
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Sam heard allen's voice so she walked out and gave him a friendly hug. "Allen!" She says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
Allen appeared "why is William wanting to feel her pain" he asks, having being lurking around/spying the entire time.
Marcus sighed "First off warp into my house again and I will kill you....And second" He looked serious "He may not act like it and we know he is getting married but he still loves Kagura.....If she hurts he hurts....Almost like Lexi"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko giggled,"Me too! Neko likes being with Jack." She said as she hugged him.
Jack smiled and placed a finger under her chin "Come here"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia made the breakfast for herself and Pixel*
*Natsuru finished preparing the tea*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Tea is ready!" Amara called as she took a tray and took it to the living room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again before parting his cheek,"You're so cute. Then you'll have to wait 4 days until I can kiss you again. For now, I'll settle with hugs and cuddles."
Taylor nodded, "Well, I can always settle for your cuddles and hugs!" He said raising his arms.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "First off warp into my house again and I will kill you....And second" He looked serious "He may not act like it and we know he is getting married but he still loves Kagura.....If she hurts he hurts....Almost like Lexi"

"This is Kaguras brother" she says quietly. "A brother to me" she says softly @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "yea please" she says trotting around.

Sam heard allen's voice so she walked out and gave him a friendly hug. "Allen!" She says smiling
"If William still loves Kagura he needs to let her know, I can feel her suffering and pain right now, and her thoughts arnt the brightest right now" he says with a serious tone, hugging Sam back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland paid and grabbed the box the cake was in "well, i guess our next stop is where ever you're living." he said as he turned towards her.
(back ;P)
"Huh?" She looked up at him "Alrighty!" She said happily "I could teleport home...but youll freeze up again" she said with a small chuckle.

((Welcome back :D ))

shortyshot8 said:

Neko looked up at him and moved a little closer,"Yes?"

Mayyflower said:
"This is Kaguras brother" she says quietly. "A brother to me" she says softly @LunaCrosby
LunaCrosby said:
"If William still loves Kagura he needs to let her know, I can feel her suffering and pain right now, and her thoughts arnt the brightest right now" he says with a serious tone, hugging Sam back.
Marcus sighed "And what would Celia say huh?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked up at him and moved a little closer,"Yes?"
Jack smiled "I love you so much" He said before kissing her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "And what would Celia say huh?" He asked

Jack smiled "I love you so much" He said before kissing her
"I'd hope shed understand and not doing anything horrible, besides its not like William would go back to Kagura, hes hurt her a bunch already" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd hope shed understand and not doing anything horrible, besides its not like William would go back to Kagura, hes hurt her a bunch already" he says.
Sam nodded before sitting down.

LunaCrosby said:
Marcus snapped "Don't talk about my brother like that!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus snapped "Don't talk about my brother like that!!"
"Marcus I'm not intending to be rude, if you want proof that shes hurting a bunch then why don't you go see her, or if possible read her thoughts" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back