• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Something tells me not to doubt you when you say you can fix it."
Takeshi stretched his arms and sighed. He began to walk away from the scene and pass the car. His clothes changed into something more normal, rather than his robes.

"What to do now?"
Violetta's clothes changed as well, to an outfit more suited for a girl not currently in school. A popsicle appeared in her hand and tasted it, nodding.

"I've got the whole world at my disposal. Your choice."

She grinned at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes?" Celia asked as she continued to her her cheek against his, very happy.
"N-Nevermind..." Taylor said, as he enjoyed whatever this was.

SoulofTobi said:
4087350-4407681327-tumbl.gif

Roland walked up to the counter "one strawberry caked please." he said to the man behind it as he pulled out his wallet.

(@Nonalaka brb gonna take my dog for a walk.)
((Thank you ;- ;) )

Dakota stood behind him as she waited for him to pay, shuffling her feet a bit as she looked at the ground.

( ( okay uvu))

Lumina said:
Violetta's clothes changed as well, to an outfit more suited for a girl not currently in school. A popsicle appeared in her hand and tasted it, nodding.
"I've got the whole world at my disposal. Your choice."

She grinned at him.
Takeshi turned around and looked at Violetta, as he now walked backwards.

"A... Whole world?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Anything is fine, it is your room I don't wanna snoop around" he says.
Riley hummed at the thought, "wanna play cops and robbers, house, with my toys, hide and seek" she says thinking of things they could do

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stopped and looked at him,"What? Now I'm curious."
"I was just gonna say, I'll miss being small like this." Taylor said with a sigh. "I enjoyed being a kid again. Especially since I spent time with you like this." He smiling. "Save the kisses for later, because I know you wanna kiss me now." He said playfully.

Roman said:
Takeshi turned around and looked at Violetta, as he now walked backwards.
"A... Whole world?"
Violetta nodded, not even fazed by his question.

"The whole universe, really. Wherever you want, whenever you want... you've got quite a few choices, it seems."

She grinned at Takeshi and his backwards walking, taking a bite out of the tip of the popsicle.

Roman said:
"I was just gonna say, I'll miss being small like this." Taylor said with a sigh. "I enjoyed being a kid again. Especially since I spent time with you like this." He smiling. "Save the kisses for later, because I know you wanna kiss me now." He said playfully.
Celia giggled,"You're so full of yourself. I don't wanna kiss you at all right now, I just want to hug and cuddle you."

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, not even fazed by his question.
"The whole universe, really. Wherever you want, whenever you want... you've got quite a few choices, it seems."

She grinned at Takeshi and his backwards walking, taking a bite out of the tip of the popsicle.
"I'm not best with choosing between stuff. You choose and I'll just be there."

Takeshi said, turning back around so he wouldn't bump into anything.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"You're so full of yourself. I don't wanna kiss you at all right now, I just want to hug and cuddle you."
Taylor stuck his tongue out at Celia, "Nuuuu! You wanna give me smooches." He said laughing, as he hugged her tightly.

Roman said:

Taylor stuck his tongue out at Celia, "Nuuuu! You wanna give me smooches." He said laughing, as he hugged her tightly.
Celia laughed,"No kisses for you! Only when you're older mister." She said as she happily hugged him back.

Roman said:
Violetta groaned.

"I've already seen all of it, though. Isn't there anything you've always wanted to do that you've never done before?"

She finished off her popsicle, looking at the popsicle stick before flicking it out of existence.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well..Pixel wants some breakfast so...il make him some. you can just work on the tea''
''a-alright...oh and Kurumi Six and Apple are here''

''hm...then i should go see them some time maybe''

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, Alrighty" she said with a nod as she continued to prepare the tea.

LunaCrosby said:
"Whats for dinner?" He says, putting on a fake deep voice and putting his hands on his hips.
Riley went over to her kitchen set. "Steak and mashed potatoes" she says sweetly

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, Alrighty" she said with a nod as she continued to prepare the tea.
*Sefia made the breakfast for herself and Pixel*

*Natsuru finished preparing the tea*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back