• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
tumblr_ngjxm88Y4a1r66h7yo1_250.gif

Look how happy Celia is talking to William....or happy that she's threatening someone's life xD @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
(XDDDD I saw that gif xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "so, how much will my account have if it's opened with that gold?" he asked the clerk and she sighed "about 25 thousand dollars...." she said tapping her fingers to her desk as Ayen leaned over to Amaya "is that good?" he asked clueless.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "yea" she says softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded and left the room, in search of food. "I don't exactly know how to cook..." He said.
*Sefia came a long with Pixel*

''il help you cook something..''

shortyshot8 said:
(You don't have to I just never use him so I just went eh)

Jack blinked "Uhhhh......You okay?"
"The fish tastes bad..." Neko muttered as she put it down. Her cheeks were puffed out from the fish in her mouth that she didn't swallow. Getting up, she ran into the kitchen and spit it out in the trash."Yucky fish....bad fishy!" She said, frowning as she came back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The fish tastes bad..." Neko muttered as she put it down. Her cheeks were puffed out from the fish in her mouth that she didn't swallow. Getting up, she ran into the kitchen and spit it out in the trash."Yucky fish....bad fishy!" She said, frowning as she came back.
Jack blinked "You didn't like it? The fish?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia came a long with Pixel*
''il help you cook something..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled. "So were making breakfast together then? Cool!" He said happily as he entered the kitchen.

Oliver poked her cheek. "Did I upset you?" He asked.
Anna glanced at him out of the corner of her eye before looking back outside."No...I'm just embarrassed is all..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she loosened her hold slightly,"There just hugs! I just can't help myself when you're being this cute! Why aren't you normally this cute, I would hug you all the time if you were." She said before kissing his cheek.
"Because, how are muscular battle loving guys cute? We can be sexy or hot, we just can't be cute..." Taylor explained. "Besides, I know how to be cute. I am displaying that right now. Also, I will be handsome starting tomorrow when I turn into a teenager again."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna glanced at him out of the corner of her eye before looking back outside."No...I'm just embarrassed is all..."
Oliver frowned. "What are you saying? I embarrass you?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
"Win what?" She giggled "Ah, well, here we are!" She said happily.
Roland nodded "you said strawberry cake right?" he said as he walked into the shop.

Pixel chuckled. "So were making breakfast together then? Cool!" He said happily as he entered the kitchen.
*Sefia noticed Nasturu and Amara in the kitchen making tea*

''oh...making tea?''

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "yea" she says softly
Ayen nodded as he turned back to the clerk "ok, lets get the paper work out of the way." he sighed with dismay.

(timeskip?)

Roman said:
"Because, how are muscular battle loving guys cute? We can be sexy or hot, we just can't be cute..." Taylor explained. "Besides, I know how to be cute. I am displaying that right now. Also, I will be handsome starting tomorrow when I turn into a teenager again."
"But I'll miss this form of you!" Celia protested as she tightened her arms around him again, clearly wanting him to stay a child a little longer."Ah oh well. Still won't be able to kiss you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I'll miss this form of you!" Celia protested as she tightened her arms around him again, clearly wanting him to stay a child a little longer."Ah oh well. Still won't be able to kiss you."
"Yeah yeah. I know. After about 3 days of being a teen, I'll finally be 18 again." Taylor said smiling. "As for now, I would enjoy the small amount of time you have with pudgy baby Taylor."

Oliver frowned. "What are you saying? I embarrass you?" He asked.
"What I'm saying is that thing whole thing is embarrassing...it's not a bad thing." Anna said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack hugged her "I'm sorry" He said softly (NOt gonna be on for a bit)
(( Kk ))

Neko hugged him back,"It's okay. It's not your fault it tasted bad. I don't blame you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What I'm saying is that thing whole thing is embarrassing...it's not a bad thing." Anna said quietly.

(( Kk ))

Neko hugged him back,"It's okay. It's not your fault it tasted bad. I don't blame you."
Jack smiled "You do know I love you right Neko?"

Roman said:
"We'll use teamwork. It makes everything better."
The cop outfit he had on turned into robes as a sword appeared at his side. He looked at his hand, closing it and opening as he spoke.

"We can drop down from the top, and they'll never know what hit em'."

giphy.gif

Violetta nodded.

"Gotcha."

Her attire changed to that of a highschooler with a light pink ponytail tied on the side of her head, and a sports jacket.

tumblr_nrdyz8Spig1sraxd6o1_500.png

Her irises changed color from blue to yellow, ticking clocks forming inside them.

giphy.gif

"Shall we?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper glared at kite. "I'm tired of being ignored." She says crossing her arms
Lexi sighed. "Harper you weren't being ignored, you just don't try to connect with anyone in the household" she says crossing her arms
@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he turned back to the clerk "ok, lets get the paper work out of the way." he sighed with dismay.
(timeskip?)
(Yea)

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Gotcha."

Her attire changed to that of a highschooler with a light pink ponytail tied on the side of her head, and a sports jacket.

tumblr_nrdyz8Spig1sraxd6o1_500.png

Her irises changed color from blue to yellow, ticking clocks forming inside them.

giphy.gif

"Shall we?"
*Neo dropped down to whatever they were about to ambush*

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back