• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro frowned. "B-Because... We wanted to be together so bad..." He said.
---

Kite glared at him. "We were letting you do that. That's no reason to run away." He said.
Harper glared at kite. "I'm tired of being ignored." She says crossing her arms

Lexi sighed. "Harper you weren't being ignored, you just don't try to connect with anyone in the household" she says crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia kissed back as she wraps her arms around his neck*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel kissed her a little deeper before pulling away. "I love you... Forever and always..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She screwed her muzzle up. "As you told me."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "I love you"

Roman said:
"Celia! You have sparkles! How did that happen?!" Taylor asked, watching them sparkle in awe as he flexed his little muscles. "Cooool....."
Celia looked around and noticed the sparkles,"I don't know, but you're cuteness is killing me! Come here you!" She squealed before grabbing him in a hug and squeezing him tightly."You're just so cute and adorable! I love it!"

Tokihama Kaota](Since i haven't interacted with any of @AsongOfIceandFire Emiko - BAILING ON YOU [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17331-lizzie/ said:
@Lizzie[/URL]

Ciara Zero

Seria

Stya Two

Faris Four

Semira Five

Yonaka Kurai

Pixel kissed her a little deeper before pulling away. "I love you... Forever and always..." He said softly.
''i love you too...''

*She said her blush became a bit darker*

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna's gaze slowly looked away from the window before she looked at Oliver. Her face turned bright red, flustered as she put a hand up to her mouth,"I-I mean yeah...w-why wouldn't I?"
tumblr_njbjekuFgT1tk91v5o1_500.gif
Oliver kissed her softly before pulling away. "I guess that's your reward... For finding the courage to confess your feelings..." He said softly.

Himeragi Seiker]hmmm...well i have...a lot))) Nanase Kajima Neo - IM BAILING ON YOU @AsongOfIceandFire Emiko - BAILING ON YOU [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17331-lizzie/ said:
@Lizzie[/URL]

Ciara Zero

Seria

Stya Two

Faris Four

Semira Five

Yonaka Kurai

''i love you too...''

*She said her blush became a bit darker*
Pixel kissed her again and again. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't stop himself... He hardly knew he liked her this much.

Pixel kissed her again and again. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't stop himself... He hardly knew he liked her this much.
*Sefia kissed back. It felt like someone was gonna barge in at any moment but she didnt mind it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well it didnt take long...just a few miles..''
*Kurumi said as she made her way to the living room*

*Apple made her way there as well*

''Tea? sure, that would be lovely''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!, I'll go make some!" She chimed as she made her way to the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked around and noticed the sparkles,"I don't know, but you're cuteness is killing me! Come here you!" She squealed before grabbing him in a hug and squeezing him tightly."You're just so cute and adorable! I love it!"
"Don't squeeze me too hard, I might pop!" Taylor said, as he hugged her back. "So many hugs. I'm so happy!" He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia kissed back. It felt like someone was gonna barge in at any moment but she didnt mind it*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed badly as he pulled away. "F-For some reason I just can't help myself..." He mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!, I'll go make some!" She chimed as she made her way to the kitchen.
*Natsuru followed Amara thinking he should help her make the tea*

''il help you make some tea''

shortyshot8 said:
(Hey @Himeragi Seiker as I know you have way too many people so was wondering if any of them could interact with Tark?)
sure i guess)))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack made fish appear infront of her "There you go"
Neko immediately took the fish into her hands and looked at it gleefully before taking a bite. As she chewed, it started to taste weird and her face turned pale as her eyes widened."Ew..."

tumblr_nqmpjxMDnu1sg1ksjo1_500.gif

Pixel blushed badly as he pulled away. "F-For some reason I just can't help myself..." He mumbled.
''haha, its fine..kiss me all you want. i dont mind''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru followed Amara thinking he should help her make the tea*
''il help you make some tea''

sure i guess)))

[/QUOTE]
(You don't have to I just never use him so I just went eh)

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko immediately took the fish into her hands and looked at it gleefully before taking a bite. As she chewed, it started to taste weird and her face turned pale as her eyes widened."Ew..."
tumblr_nqmpjxMDnu1sg1ksjo1_500.gif
Jack blinked "Uhhhh......You okay?"

Roman said:
"Hostages... I know a easy way to deal with them. It will be funny too."
Takeshi pulled her over to a spot behind all the cops, so they wouldn't see what he was about to do. They appeared on top of the building and Takeshi counted how many people were inside.

"5 bad guys. Think you can handle them, or should we both go and take them out?"
Violetta looked over at Takeshi.

"I can take em all out from here, if you like. If you wanted we could do it together, though."

She looked back at the bad guys, waiting for her partners response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back