• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto continued to laugh. "Lemme just paint a picture for you... I won't even have to spare my life to banish you forever! I could just write the word, Eternal Darkness, and your gone forever... Even if you do have a connection with Noir... That part of her will always remain in the abyss, never to return... Noir will still be here, you'll be gone forever..." He said.

Oliver blushed a little. "Why only me?" He asked. "I'm not special..."
Anna blushed more as she continued to stare out at the sky, "Because I like you....I like hanging out with you or just being around you...I guess." She said softly.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Is that so? Well its lovely to meet you both!" She said happily.
''wanna come inside?''

''of course!''

*Kurumi said as she and Apple walked in with their bags*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too....and I have no idea. I think my mom left to go to her job, Ulqui is still sleeping, my dad left the house to go somewhere and Snake I think is in his room playing video games or doing something." Celia said as she munched on the fruit.
"Oh, well that's that then." Taylor said. He then ate another Berry and smiled. He began waving his arms in the air before flexing. "I have muscles!" He said childishly.

tumblr_lsfw6rgdpk1qcfgllo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...beat chya''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Yup... I guess I owe you a reward for winning..." He smirked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as they walked "there's one thing i didn't think of.... where can i buy a cake?" he asked with a slight laugh.
She chuckled as she pulled him along "I know a place that serves nice cake, don't worry"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed more as she continued to stare out at the sky, "Because I like you....I like hanging out with you or just being around you...I guess." She said softly.
Oliver turned her head so he could get a better look at her. "Y-You mean it...?" He asked as he blushed.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled as she pulled him along "I know a place that serves nice cake, don't worry"
Roland sighed "well, seems I'm useless right now." he said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, and what is my reward?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel continued to smirk as he got on top of her. "Hmm... I wonder..." He said.

Pixel continued to smirk as he got on top of her. "Hmm... I wonder..." He said.
*Sefia giggled a little while blushing as she looked up at him*

''then il accept this reward your offering me''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia giggled a little while blushing as she looked up at him*
''then il accept this reward your offering me''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled. "It's a amazing reward isn't it?" He said jokingly before he kissed her softly.

Amara smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wanna come inside?''
''of course!''

*Kurumi said as she and Apple walked in with their bags*

[/QUOTE]
smiled "Did it take long to get here? Would you like some tea?" She asked.

Roman said:
"Oh, well that's that then." Taylor said. He then ate another Berry and smiled. He began waving his arms in the air before flexing. "I have muscles!" He said childishly.
tumblr_lsfw6rgdpk1qcfgllo1_500.gif
Celia's eyes widened as she looked at him before she put her hands over her mouth, squealing. "You're so cute!" She squealed happily as tiny pink sparkles randomly started to flash around her.

tumblr_nos7oswjjS1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Pixel chuckled. "It's a amazing reward isn't it?" He said jokingly before he kissed her softly.
*Sefia kissed back as she wraps her arms around his neck*

Roman said:
Takeshi got out of the car and looked at the scene. He gritted his teeth and stared at them.
maxresdefault.jpg

"These guys are idiots. Lets go. Get your badge ready too."

He said as he walked towards the blocked off area. He showed them his badge and they let him go right pass.
Violetta took our her own badge and flashed it to the cops, and they let her in as well with a nod. She followed Takeshi as they walked through the scene.

"So. What're we dealing with here?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara smile
smiled "Did it take long to get here? Would you like some tea?" She asked.
''well it didnt take long...just a few miles..''

*Kurumi said as she made her way to the living room*

*Apple made her way there as well*

''Tea? sure, that would be lovely''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes widened as she looked at him before she put her hands over her mouth, squealing. "You're so cute!" She squealed happily as tiny pink sparkles randomly started to flash around her.
tumblr_nos7oswjjS1qg78wpo1_500.gif
"Celia! You have sparkles! How did that happen?!" Taylor asked, watching them sparkle in awe as he flexed his little muscles. "Cooool....."

Yuto saw what she was doing. "I don't think so..." He said before he warped Noir to his side. He wrote the word in the air. "Say goodbye bitch!" He yelled as Dark Noir was plunged into the abyss.
Dark Noir felt herself being sucked into the abyss, but smirked before she was gone.

"She'll never be safe."

And with that, she was gone. Noir laid unmoving next to Yuto, a new black scar on her chest where the arrow had pierced her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, seems I'm useless right now." he said jokingly.
"Nu-uh, you just don't know your way around yet!". She giggled.

Lumina said:
Dark Noir felt herself being sucked into the abyss, but smirked before she was gone.
"She'll never be safe."

And with that, she was gone. Noir laid unmoving next to Yuto, a new black scar on her chest where the arrow had pierced her.
Yuto kneeled down next to her. "Dammit... Are you still there Noir...?" He asked, patting her cheek to make sure she was still alive.

Oliver turned her head so he could get a better look at her. "Y-You mean it...?" He asked as he blushed.
Anna's gaze slowly looked away from the window before she looked at Oliver. Her face turned bright red, flustered as she put a hand up to her mouth,"I-I mean yeah...w-why wouldn't I?"

tumblr_njbjekuFgT1tk91v5o1_500.gif

Lumina said:
Violetta took our her own badge and flashed it to the cops, and they let her in as well with a nod. She followed Takeshi as they walked through the scene.
"So. What're we dealing with here?"
"Hostages... I know a easy way to deal with them. It will be funny too."

Takeshi pulled her over to a spot behind all the cops, so they wouldn't see what he was about to do. They appeared on top of the building and Takeshi counted how many people were inside.

"5 bad guys. Think you can handle them, or should we both go and take them out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back