• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna nodded, "Yeah....I'm okay with that." She said quietly as she made her way over to the ride.
Oliver walked by her side. "So how was your day so far?" He asked. "Did you enjoy our date?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "not anymore..." he said smiling.
(i hate when the WiFi dies....)
She smiled at him as she stopped twiddling her thumbs "Good"

((Hopefully it stays on now ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i know, but a knife in a gun fight? i wouldve been shot a lot''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "True... Let's just play and see what happens..." He said as he started the game.

(Skip over them playing?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "True... Let's just play and see what happens..." He said as he started the game.
(Skip over them playing?)
sure. btw which CoD are they playing?)))

Roman said:
Taylor gave her a confused look, "Why would I eat tomatoes? I want blackberries and grapes." He said happily as he continued to hold on to Celia. "We can share them too!" He suggested.
Celia laughed,"I don't know! Tomatoes are tomatoes, why wouldn't you eat them?" She said as she walked out of her room and towards the kitchen."Alright, I'll share them with you. I'm starving...I haven't eaten in a few days." She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a large bowl before heading to the fridge and taking out the blackberries and grapes. She put most of them inside the bowl before setting in down on the table,"You're going to have to let go of me if you want to eat these." Celia giggled as she looked down at Taylor.

Yuto sighed. "Then let me prove it to you... I'm going to kill my self, but in doing so, I'm going to kill you... I'm going to use Etrenal Darkness... You will be plunged into the abyss, never to return... In exchange for my life." He said, looking up, dead serious.

Celia looked like she could barely breath...

@shortyshot8 @Jennete @Mayyflower
Noir couldn't help but laugh.

"Fine. Do it. But you'll kill Noir.

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed and got inside the car. He closed the door and looked in the mirror. "Hey look. We got our first job already." He said as a cop car sped pass them. "We'll follow." Takeshi smirked as he started the car and follow behind the other car.
((Sorry it took me so long to get to this ;- ;) )

Violetta grinned, sitting up to see better. She looked over at Takeshi, ready for some action.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!"

She punched the air, excited.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hello. you must be...Amara, goddess of love...huh?''
OH. then guess il try to look for another?
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and smiled "yup!"

((Lol Nah its okay))

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him as she stopped twiddling her thumbs "Good"
((Hopefully it stays on now ;- ;) )
Roland smiled "now, not to change the subject, but i still owe you that cake." he said as he grabbed her hand.

(if not i can send the table flipping bear...)

Lumina said:

Violetta grinned, sitting up to see better. She looked over at Takeshi, ready for some action.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!"

Yuto linked a dark chain around her, absorbing the darkness in her. "But first... I'm going to need some juice..." He said as Dark Noir's power was drained. "Your darkness doesn't stand a chance against mine..."

Oliver walked by her side. "So how was your day so far?" He asked. "Did you enjoy our date?"
Anna buried her face in the stuffed pig and nodded,"Today was good...besides those two rides I liked it. And the date...this date was fun." She said quietly, her voice muffled by the pig. Once they got to the ride, she hopped into the cart since there wasn't a line to wait for it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"I don't know! Tomatoes are tomatoes, why wouldn't you eat them?" She said as she walked out of her room and towards the kitchen."Alright, I'll share them with you. I'm starving...I haven't eaten in a few days." She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a large bowl before heading to the fridge and taking out the blackberries and grapes. She put most of them inside the bowl before setting in down on the table,"You're going to have to let go of me if you want to eat these." Celia giggled as she looked down at Taylor.
"But it's the only way I can show my love without kissing and all that other stuff. Holding you." Taylor said, poking his lip out, begging her to let hik stay there. "Please... Can I stay here?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]that old game xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((I played it with my dad a lot >_< Don't judge me xD ))

Yuto sighed. "Then let me prove it to you... I'm going to kill my self, but in doing so, I'm going to kill you... I'm going to use Etrenal Darkness... You will be plunged into the abyss, never to return... In exchange for my life." He said, looking up, dead serious.

Celia looked like she could barely breath...

@shortyshot8 @Jennete @Mayyflower
Noir played with the ring in her hands.

"Are you really willing to kill your girlfriend just to prove you were right? Wow. That's kinda pathetic."

Tears were streaming down her face in the dream. This was awful. She pulled at her feet, trying to get unstuck. It was hard, but it was working. Slowly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna buried her face in the stuffed pig and nodded,"Today was good...besides those two rides I liked it. And the date...this date was fun." She said quietly, her voice muffled by the pig. Once they got to the ride, she hopped into the cart since there wasn't a line to wait for it.
Oliver hopped in next to her. "I'm glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun today..." He said. "I hope we get to do that again sometime..."

Lumina said:

"Hell yeah! Let's go!"

(( It's okay. I had some extra stuff to focus on, so it was kind of helpful in a way ))

Takeshi followed behind the car, going the same speed as they we're. "I wonder how much they'll pay us... Normally get paid a lot just to show up. What if we actually did something? Maybe we'd get paid more." He said smirking. "I feel like that would work what about you?"

Kite nodded as he stopped in front of a room on level 6. "They should be in here..." He said with a serious expression.

Oliver nodded. "Is that ok with you?" He asked with a smile.

"First person shooter... Is that cool?"
Lexi nodded. "Ok" she says calmly

Roman said:
"But it's the only way I can show my love without kissing and all that other stuff. Holding you." Taylor said, poking his lip out, begging her to let hik stay there. "Please... Can I stay here?"
"But I already know you love me, so why show it?" Celia stated before she patted his head and took a seat in a chair that was in front of the bowl."You can stay though. I don't mind." She said with a smile before grabbing a grape and popping it into her mouth.

Lumina said:
Noir played with the ring in her hands.
"Are you really willing to kill your girlfriend just to prove you were right? Wow. That's kinda pathetic."

Tears were streaming down her face in the dream. This was awful. She pulled at her feet, trying to get unstuck. It was hard, but it was working. Slowly.
Yuto smirked and raised a eyebrow. "Who ever said anything about that?" He asked before he chanted a phrase to a separation spell. He separated Dark Noir from Noir. "I tricked you. I was only using your power so I could have enough energy to separate you from her." He said.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and smiled "yup!"
((Lol Nah its okay))
kk)))

''nice to meet you, im Kurumi Six''

''Im the princess of Nasods, Apple. its nice seeing a goddess sometimes..''

Oliver hopped in next to her. "I'm glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun today..." He said. "I hope we get to do that again sometime..."
Anna lifted her head up and looked at him as she took a seat,"Do what again? This date thing?" She asked, tilting her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I already know you love me, so why show it?" Celia stated before she patted his head and took a seat in a chair that was in front of the bowl."You can stay though. I don't mind." She said with a smile before grabbing a grape and popping it into her mouth.
"Because! If I am not big and strong looking, someone could take you from me and I don't want that!" Taylor said nuzzling into her shoulder, before jumping onto the table. "I don't ever wanna lose Celia!" He said raising his tint fist. He then grabbed a Berry and ate it.

((I played it with my dad a lot >_< Don't judge me xD ))
yea but on the Wii for me, when i play online on it, theres so much lag. but so much lag that i can juke people and have ppl chase me around a house with only getting shot a few times xD its always funny)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back