• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna lifted her head up and looked at him as she took a seat,"Do what again? This date thing?" She asked, tilting her head.
Oliver nodded. "Yeah... If that's alright with you." He said happily as the ride started up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea but on the Wii for me, when i play online on it, theres so much lag. but so much lag that i can juke people and have ppl chase me around a house with only getting shot a few times xD its always funny)))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD dead))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto smirked and raised a eyebrow. "Who ever said anything about that?" He asked before he chanted a phrase to a separation spell. He separated Dark Noir from Noir. "I tricked you. I was only using your power so I could have enough energy to separate you from her." He said.
Noir collapsed tiredly on the floor. Dark Noir scoffed, but then smirked at Yuto.

"Fine. Kill me. See if it actually works for once."

She looked at Yuto defiantly. Sure he had separated her from controlling Noir like a puppet, but their souls were still connected. No matter how many times this body wad killed, as long as the real Noir was around, she'd come back. It was the only positive to still being connected to that brat.

Oliver nodded. "Yeah... If that's alright with you." He said happily as the ride started up.

(( xD dead))
its always satisfying to see the whole team chasing me while my team is just taking duck shots xD )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "now, not to change the subject, but i still owe you that cake." he said as he grabbed her hand.
(if not i can send the table flipping bear...)
"Oh, right, of course! Lets go!" She chuckled as she walked with him.

Roman said:
(( It's okay. I had some extra stuff to focus on, so it was kind of helpful in a way ))

Takeshi followed behind the car, going the same speed as they we're. "I wonder how much they'll pay us... Normally get paid a lot just to show up. What if we actually did something? Maybe we'd get paid more." He said smirking. "I feel like that would work what about you?"
Violetta already had her real working pistol loaded and ready in her hands. She held it up, grinning at Takeshi.

"Sounds like fun! Though, in all honesty I don't need this to fight."

She stared at the gun like she was trying to figure out why anybody needed something like that.

Lumina said:
Noir collapsed tiredly on the floor. Dark Noir scoffed, but then smirked at Yuto.
"Fine. Kill me. See if it actually works for once."

She looked at Yuto defiantly. Sure he had separated her from controlling Noir like a puppet, but their souls were still connected. No matter how many times this body wad killed, as long as the real Noir was around, she'd come back. It was the only positive to still being connected to that brat.
Yuto laughed. "You should of been paying attention..." He said before he held up Noir's paintbrush. "What would you say if we did a little REMODELING?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]its always satisfying to see the whole team chasing me while my team is just taking duck shots xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Get noscoped Bruh xD ))

Yuto laughed. "You should of been paying attention..." He said before he held up Noir's paintbrush. "What would you say if we did a little REMODELING?" He asked.

((Get noscopes Bruh xD ))
claymore kills xD grenades kills...just a lot of kills they die stupidly from)))

Dark Noir narrowed her eyes at Yuto. She didn't quite understand what was going on.

"..."

She couldn't find the right words to say, so she just glared at Yuto, waiting for him to make his move.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, of course! Lets go!" She chuckled as she walked with him.
Roland smiled as they walked "there's one thing i didn't think of.... where can i buy a cake?" he asked with a slight laugh.

Roman said:
"Because! If I am not big and strong looking, someone could take you from me and I don't want that!" Taylor said nuzzling into her shoulder, before jumping onto the table. "I don't ever wanna lose Celia!" He said raising his tint fist. He then grabbed a Berry and ate it.
Celia blinked,"No one is going to take me from you, if they did it would be over my dead body. I'll always be here silly." She smiled as she ruffled is hair before eating more of the berries.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]claymore kills xD grenades kills...just a lot of kills they die stupidly from)))

[/QUOTE]
((Weeee!!! *runs into a grenade* FUUUU!!!! *explodes*))

Pixel frowned. "Dang it... I lost..." He said.

Lumina said:
Violetta already had her real working pistol loaded and ready in her hands. She held it up, grinning at Takeshi.
"Sounds like fun! Though, in all honesty I don't need this to fight."

She stared at the gun like she was trying to figure out why anybody needed something like that.
Takeshi glanced at the gun and quickly turned his attention back to the road. "Of course you wouldn't. There is no need to shoot a petty criminal. Just use the handcuffs." He said, before coming to an immediate stop. "Seems like we're here."

(( xD dead))
Anna blushed and looked away, staring out of the cart."I'm okay with it....as long as it's only you then it's fine." She said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen leans back in his chair as the clerk talked "no sir.... it's just that it's the first time someones opened a account this way." she said pointing at the gold.
Amaya nodded. "Good" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked,"No one is going to take me from you, if they did it would be over my dead body. I'll always be here silly." She smiled as she ruffled is hair before eating more of the berries.
"I love you." Taylor said happily, as she ruffled his hair. "I also love berries and grapes." He said as he ate. "Where's everyone?"

Lumina said:
Dark Noir narrowed her eyes at Yuto. She didn't quite understand what was going on.
"..."

She couldn't find the right words to say, so she just glared at Yuto, waiting for him to make his move.
Yuto continued to laugh. "Lemme just paint a picture for you... I won't even have to spare my life to banish you forever! I could just write the word, Eternal Darkness, and your gone forever... Even if you do have a connection with Noir... That part of her will always remain in the abyss, never to return... Noir will still be here, you'll be gone forever..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed and looked away, staring out of the cart."I'm okay with it....as long as it's only you then it's fine." She said softly.
Oliver blushed a little. "Why only me?" He asked. "I'm not special..."

Roman said:
Takeshi glanced at the gun and quickly turned his attention back to the road. "Of course you wouldn't. There is no need to shoot a petty criminal. Just use the handcuffs." He said, before coming to an immediate stop. "Seems like we're here."
Violetta put the safety back on ((don't want the gun going off on accident, safety first!!)) and stuffed it back in its holster, looking out the windshield where they had stopped.

"Looks like this is it. Well, shall we?"

Violetta opened the car door, stepping out, sliding on her sunglasses like a real cop totally would.

Kite slowly backed up a bit before he kicked down the door.
---

Hiro panicked. "Crap! They found us!" He yelped.
Harper quickly stood up and held hiros hand

Lexi walked in and crosses her arms. "Why did you guys run away?" She asks angerily

Yuto continued to laugh. "Lemme just paint a picture for you... I won't even have to spare my life to banish you forever! I could just write the word, Eternal Darkness, and your gone forever... Even if you do have a connection with Noir... That part of her will always remain in the abyss, never to return... Noir will still be here, you'll be gone forever..." He said.

Oliver blushed a little. "Why only me?" He asked. "I'm not special..."
Dark Noir scoffed.

"Ah yeah, you're the ass who gave her the power to write in the air."

She narrowed her eyes into a serious glare, knowing he was right. She could try to run, or maybe if she grabbed Noir she could at least take the brat with her.

She turned her foot slightly toward Noir, ready to grab her when Yuto tried to seal her.

Mayyflower said:
Harper quickly stood up and held hiros hand
Lexi walked in and crosses her arms. "Why did you guys run away?" She asks angerily
Hiro frowned. "B-Because... We wanted to be together so bad..." He said.

---

Kite glared at him. "We were letting you do that. That's no reason to run away." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Good" she says softly
Ayen nodded "so, how much will my account have if it's opened with that gold?" he asked the clerk and she sighed "about 25 thousand dollars...." she said tapping her fingers to her desk as Ayen leaned over to Amaya "is that good?" he asked clueless.

Lumina said:
Violetta put the safety back on ((don't want the gun going off on accident, safety first!!)) and stuffed it back in its holster, looking out the windshield where they had stopped.
"Looks like this is it. Well, shall we?"

Violetta opened the car door, stepping out, sliding on her sunglasses like a real cop totally would.
Takeshi got out of the car and looked at the scene. He gritted his teeth and stared at them.

maxresdefault.jpg

"These guys are idiots. Lets go. Get your badge ready too."

He said as he walked towards the blocked off area. He showed them his badge and they let him go right pass.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]kk)))
''nice to meet you, im Kurumi Six''

''Im the princess of Nasods, Apple. its nice seeing a goddess sometimes..''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "Is that so? Well its lovely to meet you both!" She said happily.

Lumina said:
Dark Noir scoffed.
"Ah yeah, you're the ass who gave her the power to write in the air."

She narrowed her eyes into a serious glare, knowing he was right. She could try to run, or maybe if she grabbed Noir she could at least take the brat with her.

She turned her foot slightly toward Noir, ready to grab her when Yuto tried to seal her.
Yuto saw what she was doing. "I don't think so..." He said before he warped Noir to his side. He wrote the word in the air. "Say goodbye bitch!" He yelled as Dark Noir was plunged into the abyss.

Roman said:
"I love you." Taylor said happily, as she ruffled his hair. "I also love berries and grapes." He said as he ate. "Where's everyone?"
"I love you too....and I have no idea. I think my mom left to go to her job, Ulqui is still sleeping, my dad left the house to go somewhere and Snake I think is in his room playing video games or doing something." Celia said as she munched on the fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back