• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think so....you know I actual don't know the answer to that, so I'm useless." Celia said as she looked down at him. Thinking that he had to spend a few days as a kid made her both happy and sad, which caused her to pout."Aw! I mean, you're cute as a kid and I would keep you forever if you stayed like this, but now I can't kiss you. It's just plain wrong and weird now." She said before laughing.

Anna took the stuff bear and held it closely to her,"I guess so...whatever else there is around here." She said quietly as she looked around at the different games.
"Yeah, I know. I have cheeks though!" Taylor said, pointing to his little pudgy face. "And if anyone asks, I'm your little brother. Only few need to know who I am really am. Anyways, I have to have one for the road." He said bouncing up and quickly pecking, her lips. "Now I am gonna nap." He said happily. He took off his jacket and hat and laid in Celia's bed. "I am also cuddly." He said holding his arms out as if her were a stuffed bear.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think so....you know I actual don't know the answer to that, so I'm useless." Celia said as she looked down at him. Thinking that he had to spend a few days as a kid made her both happy and sad, which caused her to pout."Aw! I mean, you're cute as a kid and I would keep you forever if you stayed like this, but now I can't kiss you. It's just plain wrong and weird now." She said before laughing.

Anna took the stuff bear and held it closely to her,"I guess so...whatever else there is around here." She said quietly as she looked around at the different games.
Oliver looked through the games. His eyes stopped on a basketball game. He pointed at it. "How about that one?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Promise. If anything happens, I'll be here in the blink of an eye." Han said with a little laugh, then giving her a kiss on the forehead.
May nodded before hugging him one last time. "Have a good day" she says happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel chuckled. "I haven't either. I usually didn't get this much free time so I never got the chance." He said with a smile.

@WeirdPrincess In case you missed it xD
''okay. so...what are we gonna play?''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he waited for them to come back and decided to recount just how many coins he put in the pouch that day.
Amaya later came out with the clerk, she stood next to Ayen, the clerk looked a bit irritated that she went with him but Amaya didn't care

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay. so...what are we gonna play?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shrugged. "I don't know... What do you guys have to play?" He asked. "Kinda off topic, but it kinda feels like I live here now..." He laughed nervously.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded before hugging him one last time. "Have a good day" she says happily
Han smiled, "You too, May. If you need to rest, you can go to the dorm. Here's a key."

Roman said:
"Yeah, I know. I have cheeks though!" Taylor said, pointing to his little pudgy face. "And if anyone asks, I'm your little brother. Only few need to know who I am really am. Anyways, I have to have one for the road." He said bouncing up and quickly pecking, her lips. "Now I am gonna nap." He said happily. He took off his jacket and hat and laid in Celia's bed. "I am also cuddly." He said holding his arms out as if her were a stuffed bear.
Celia laughed again,"Hey! You can't do that! And one for the road...you're already far down the road and I can come with." She said, laughing again watched as he layed on her bed with his arms out."Cuddly? I don't think I can resist!" She squealed, doing a little shaking before she layed down next to Taylor and gathered him up in her arms, happily cuddling him.

Oliver looked through the games. His eyes stopped on a basketball game. He pointed at it. "How about that one?" He asked.
Anna nodded and walked over towards the game,"All you have to do is make it in the hoop right?" She asked him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed again,"Hey! You can't do that! And one for the road...you're already far down the road and I can come with." She said, laughing again watched as he layed on her bed with his arms out."Cuddly? I don't think I can resist!" She squealed, doing a little shaking before she layed down next to Taylor and gathered him up in her arms, happily cuddling him.
Taylor cuddled Celia happily before falling asleep in her arms. As he slept he let out, a cute little snore, still holding on to Celia.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya later came out with the clerk, she stood next to Ayen, the clerk looked a bit irritated that she went with him but Amaya didn't care
Ayen looked at the clerk "so, will there be any issues opening a account with what I've brought?" he asked nonchalantly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna nodded and walked over towards the game,"All you have to do is make it in the hoop right?" She asked him.
Oliver nodded. "Mhm! Should I do this one?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
May took the key. "Okay" she says smiling
Han's clothes changed into his robes as his sword appeared on his back. He smiled as he looked down at May.

tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

"Remember, when you're in danger, I will come and save you." He said before disappearing.

Pixel shrugged. "I don't know... What do you guys have to play?" He asked. "Kinda off topic, but it kinda feels like I live here now..." He laughed nervously.
''thats because u do live here now...and...i dunno, usually theres a lot of video games''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats because u do live here now...and...i dunno, usually theres a lot of video games''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Good to know, because I wasn't to sure... Should of tipped me off when I became your disciple." He said before he looked through the different games. "Well what kind of game suits your tastes?"

Roman said:
Han's clothes changed into his robes as his sword appeared on his back. He smiled as he looked down at May.
tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

"Remember, when you're in danger, I will come and save you." He said before disappearing.

May nodded before he disappeared. "Well, what should I do now?" She asks herself before summoning the animals and laying in the middle of them.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the clerk "so, will there be any issues opening a account with what I've brought?" he asked nonchalantly.
Amaya looked at the clerk.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna nodded,"I'll play the next one. I wanna watch you play this game."
Oliver nodded back, paying the clerk before being handed 3 basketballs. He tossed the first one, making it easily. The second one, he also made. The last one, he failed to make in. "Dang it..." He muttered. "Well that sucks..."

Roman said:
Taylor cuddled Celia happily before falling asleep in her arms. As he slept he let out, a cute little snore, still holding on to Celia.
Celia giggled quietly,"He's just adorable like this...ah." She yawned suddenly."Guess I'm sleepy to...after what I just did I should be." She giggled again before drifting off to sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled quietly,"He's just adorable like this...ah." She yawned suddenly."Guess I'm sleepy to...after what I just did I should be." She giggled again before drifting off to sleep.
A few hours later, Taylor woke up. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and rolled around a little. "I'm hungry..." he said sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver nodded back, paying the clerk before being handed 3 basketballs. He tossed the first one, making it easily. The second one, he also made. The last one, he failed to make in. "Dang it..." He muttered. "Well that sucks..."
"At least you tried. You made two out of three, which is still good." Anna said before holding the bear out to him."I'll try now, you can hold my bear."

WeirdPrincess said:
"At least you tried. You made two out of three, which is still good." Anna said before holding the bear out to him."I'll try now, you can hold my bear."
Oliver nodded, taking her bear into his arms while he paid the clerk again. "Alright, give it your best shot Anna." He said happily.

Roman said:
A few hours later, Taylor woke up. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and rolled around a little. "I'm hungry..." he said sadly.
Celia blinked a few times and groggily sat up,"Mm....we could raid your house for food...or raid mine but this is my food and my house." She said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes sleepily before looking at Taylor.

Oliver nodded, taking her bear into his arms while he paid the clerk again. "Alright, give it your best shot Anna." He said happily.
Anna took the ball and looked at the hoops,"Don't you mean best shots? Since I have to make three of them?" She asked before tossing the ball, making it into the hoop. She made the second one and third before looking at Oliver."Done." She said before turning to the clerk and getting a large stuffed pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back