• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She paused for a bit. She quickly stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek "What about now?" She asked hiding her own face as she twiddled her thumbs as she stepped back.
Roland's eyes widened "i... it...." he stuttered "it feels as if i reached it..." he said before taking a step forward and bending down to kiss her cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fun to see how the humans react to seeing a dragon, but being a dragon.. it takes a lot of getting used to... we age but our bodies don't change, so I feel like a flying lizard sometimes" she said and smiled.
Kokuru nodded. "Lizards are cool I guess. I wonder what it would be like if I was a dragon..." He muttered under his breath.

Roman said:
"You don't? Well my feelings are hurt." He said pointing to the picture Taylor gave her the other day. "You don't know him?"
Celia looked over at the picture before looking back at him,"What? I know who he is but what does that..." She trailed off before looking at the picture then back again at him."Taylor?! Are you a kid right now?!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru nodded. "Lizards are cool I guess. I wonder what it would be like if I was a dragon..." He muttered under his breath.
"You want to be a dragon?..." she says and tilts her head

(Brb for a couple hours x.x)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed Amaya unstinting a pouch from his belt that contained gold coins.
Amaya looked over at Ayen when they reached the clerk

Roman said:
"I help the dead get to a better place, remember?" Han asked. "If you forgot that's okay I did tell you a while back."
May facepalmed. "I forgot" she says

"All you have to do is knock down all 3 jugs with one ball, in one shot." He explained. "You win prizes if you succeed."
"Oh okay. Can I go first?" Anna asked as she looked up at him before looking back at the game.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at the picture before looking back at him,"What? I know who he is but what does that..." She trailed off before looking at the picture then back again at him."Taylor?! Are you a kid right now?!"
Taylor giggled and floated over to Celia, "Yep! I'm a kid. Wanna hear the story?" He asked, giving her a hug with his little small body.

Mayyflower said:

May facepalmed. "I forgot" she says
Han chuckled, "Well, I have a better idea now. I'm gonna go tell my boss that I can finally return to work. While I do that, how about you make some new friends?"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen took a deep breath "Hello, i would like to open a account using everything in this pouch." he said so calmly it was almost monotone as he dropped the pouch in front of the clerk as it but jingled and made a thud.

Roman said:
Taylor giggled and floated over to Celia, "Yep! I'm a kid. Wanna hear the story?" He asked, giving her a hug with his little small body.

Han chuckled, "Well, I have a better idea now. I'm gonna go tell my boss that I can finally return to work. While I do that, how about you make some new friends?"
Celia instantly wrapped her arms around Taylor and hugged him to her chest. "I don't think I ever wanna let go of you if you look like this....but yeah I wanna hear the story."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay. Can I go first?" Anna asked as she looked up at him before looking back at the game.
Oliver nodded. "Sure!" He said happily as he paid the clerk. The clerk handed him a ball which he handed to Anna.

LunaCrosby said:
"You want to be a dragon?..." she says and tilts her head
(Brb for a couple hours x.x)
Kokuru shook his head. "I didn't say that, but I was just wondering what it would be like..." He said.

Roman said:

May nodded slowly. "Okay" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took a deep breath "Hello, i would like to open a account using everything in this pouch." he said so calmly it was almost monotone as he dropped the pouch in front of the clerk as it but jingled and made a thud.
Amaya stood next to him, silently

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia instantly wrapped her arms around Taylor and hugged him to her chest. "I don't think I ever wanna let go of you if you look like this....but yeah I wanna hear the story."
"Well... When I got to my destination it was under attack by some pink bubble gum looking man." Taylor said. "We fought for hours on end."

tumblr_m9xyr1u14b1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"I was beating him after a while, but I was turned into a kid by some magic. Then I ran but I was being shot at by energy beams. Knowing me, I deflected them and beat up may attackers in this small body."

tumblr_lzypssvMS71ro1rkmo1_500.gif

latest

"Then I continued on with my work. If you wanna hear the rest just say so." He sad muzzling into her chest.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen watched as the clerk took the bag "sir, you know you need at least two hundred dollars to up an...." the clerk stopped talking as she opened the bag and stared "one moment sir, i need to go talk with my manager." she said before running of, after that Ayen sighed "did i over do it my love?" he said scratching the back of his head.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded slowly. "Okay" she says softly

"I'll stop by and check up on you every once in a while. So no need to feel alone." Han said hugging her.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, really?" She smiled and clapped her hands "how exciting!!!"
''they said they were gonna move in within this week. sooo yea. they never told me specificallly which day''

*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little*

Pixel shrugged. "Let's see... Video games?" He asked.

Kokuru put his hand on top of hers. "Hey, why don't we change the subject?" He asked with a smile.
''alright...sure. ive never played those''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen watched as the clerk took the bag "sir, you know you need at least two hundred dollars to up an...." the clerk stopped talking as she opened the bag and stared "one moment sir, i need to go talk with my manager." she said before running of, after that Ayen sighed "did i over do it my love?" he said scratching the back of his head.
Amaya got up and went with the clerk. "No you did fine" she says

Roman said:
"I'll stop by and check up on you every once in a while. So no need to feel alone." Han said hugging her.
May nodded. "Promise?" She says hugging him back

Roman said:
"Well... When I got to my destination it was under attack by some pink bubble gum looking man." Taylor said. "We fought for hours on end."
tumblr_m9xyr1u14b1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"I was beating him after a while, but I was turned into a kid by some magic. Then I ran but I was being shot at by energy beams. Knowing me, I deflected them and beat up may attackers in this small body."

tumblr_lzypssvMS71ro1rkmo1_500.gif

latest

"Then I continued on with my work. If you wanna hear the rest just say so." He sad muzzling into her chest.

Celia giggled,"A pink bubble gum looking guy? That sounds weird, but I'll go with it. What were you suppose to be doing anyway? I wanna know." She said as she hugged him tighter, finding that he turned into a kid both funny and adorable.

Oliver nodded. "Sure!" He said happily as he paid the clerk. The clerk handed him a ball which he handed to Anna.

Kokuru shook his head. "I didn't say that, but I was just wondering what it would be like..." He said.
Anna took the ball and looked at the milk jugs then back again at the ball."All I have to do it throw it and knock them all down...simply. I just need to calcute the speed of the ball at which it is thrown and how much force I put into it. And the aim, can't forget that." She said quietly, doing the work in her head before curled her arms back and threw the ball, knocking down all the jugs."I did it."

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed as he waited for them to come back and decided to recount just how many coins he put in the pouch that day.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"A pink bubble gum looking guy? That sounds weird, but I'll go with it. What were you suppose to be doing anyway? I wanna know." She said as she hugged him tighter, finding that he turned into a kid both funny and adorable.
"I went there to help with da peace treaty... Then that happened. I found the man who did this to me. He said I have to spend a few days as my younger self. Then a few days as a pre teen, then I am back to normal." Taylor said giggling happily as he hugged tighter also. "Also, the pink bubble gum man ate chocolate which is candy. Does day make him a cannibal?"

Mayyflower said:

May nodded. "Promise?" She says hugging him back
"Promise. If anything happens, I'll be here in the blink of an eye." Han said with a little laugh, then giving her a kiss on the forehead.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna took the ball and looked at the milk jugs then back again at the ball."All I have to do it throw it and knock them all down...simply. I just need to calcute the speed of the ball at which it is thrown and how much force I put into it. And the aim, can't forget that." She said quietly, doing the work in her head before curled her arms back and threw the ball, knocking down all the jugs."I did it."
Oliver nodded. "Great job! You wanna try something a bit harder?" He asked as the clerk handed Anna a stuffed bear.

Roman said:
"I went there to help with da peace treaty... Then that happened. I found the man who did this to me. He said I have to spend a few days as my younger self. Then a few days as a pre teen, then I am back to normal." Taylor said giggling happily as he hugged tighter also. "Also, the pink bubble gum man ate chocolate which is candy. Does day make him a cannibal?"
"I don't think so....you know I actual don't know the answer to that, so I'm useless." Celia said as she looked down at him. Thinking that he had to spend a few days as a kid made her both happy and sad, which caused her to pout."Aw! I mean, you're cute as a kid and I would keep you forever if you stayed like this, but now I can't kiss you. It's just plain wrong and weird now." She said before laughing.

Oliver nodded. "Great job! You wanna try something a bit harder?" He asked as the clerk handed Anna a stuffed bear.
Anna took the stuff bear and held it closely to her,"I guess so...whatever else there is around here." She said quietly as she looked around at the different games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back